Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=429952 time=1639062032 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=429951 time=1639061100 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=429950 time=1639060883 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=429949 time=1639060690 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=429947 time=1639059666 user_id=3254

Who is that?

Did he have a different handle?

I can't remember at this moment but he was an older gentleman with a wicked streak...

Him and I got banned from ThirdRailForum on the night of Trump's election victory just for bouncing off each other and state  figures for 2016.

The owner of TRF was a professor in Florida and a die-hard Clinton supporter who volunteered on her campaign and was so sure that Hillary would win, he started banning us on the day and night because we were mocking him as each state came in for Trump.

It was so funny... and Hoot and I never discussed it beforehand... we just fed off each other.

Hoot died a few years ago... good dude.

Was he here or at VF?

I found him on VF but later sussed him out here.

I wonder who that was..

ac_umm

The only poster I know for sure who died was DIck Yamada, but he definitely wouldn't be a Trump supporter..

It could've been YorkCountyKid, as I've heard he may have passed away or Munday, who nobody has heard from in a few years..

Maybe cc, Shen Li or Zetsu might have a better idea.....they were on DV which VF grew out of.

Yup.... Yorkcountykid... that's the name!

He never told me about either site... I just rolled into VF on my own lonesome, saw his name, then saw Leopardsocks' name.

Dove was around at the same time but I dunno if Hoot/Yorky leaked the link or it was Spectre/Leopardsocks/Bricktop/Rotwang... or even me.

He was all caught up with the RW saga at the time.

Bricktop has always been a cunt-hound...

It was his nickname in the early 2000's.... "cunt-hound"...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I can see YorkCountyKid being on flame forums..

I'm not a fit for them, but he would've been a natural.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=429958 time=1639065355 user_id=3254

He had a wicked sense of humour...

I could feel him laughing and him feeling me laughing on Nov 3rd 2015 as we jointly rubbed the owner of ThirdRailForum's nose into his own caca...

Bra1n was so positive that Hillary was going to win and Yorky and I said "nope"....

....then Bra1n imploded and started banning late on that evening.

I hope Yorky meets me even briefly when I pass over....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=429963 time=1639066414 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=429958 time=1639065355 user_id=3254

He had a wicked sense of humour...

I could feel him laughing and him feeling me laughing on Nov 3rd 2015 as we jointly rubbed the owner of ThirdRailForum's nose into his own caca...

Bra1n was so positive that Hillary was going to win and Yorky and I said "nope"....

....then Bra1n imploded and started banning late on that evening.

I hope Yorky meets me even briefly when I pass over....

I didn't interact directly with YCK, but his humour was appreciated, I know that..

Who is Bra1n on BF?

Frood

Bra1n was the owner of ThirdRailForum... an interim forum between Flame4cash, Brawlhall, Flamechamps/Ringfever, and 1-2 others...

I believe he originally came from Ringfever (a wrestling forum that Cardtrick and the Iron Duke came from but later became Flamechamps).... to deal with the Brawlhall raids on it which weren't minor.

Bra1n is a professor of law in Florida....or was... who gives talks along the lines of BLM/CRT subjects and hates anybody who gives him stick about it.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=429967 time=1639067446 user_id=1676
Bra1n was the owner of ThirdRailForum... an interim forum between Flame4cash, Brawlhall, Flamechamps/Ringfever, and 1-2 others...

I believe he originally came from Ringfever (a wrestling forum that Cardtrick and the Iron Duke came from but later became Flamechamps).... to deal with the Brawlhall raids on it which weren't minor.

Bra1n is a professor of law in Florida....or was... who gives talks along the lines of BLM/CRT subjects and hates anybody who gives him stick about it.

I remember ThirdRailForum..

So, is Bra1n a member of BF?

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=429970 time=1639068238 user_id=3254

No...he lost his shit after Hillary didn't win and fled.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=429971 time=1639068325 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=429970 time=1639068238 user_id=3254

No...he lost his shit after Hillary didn't win and fled.

Ah, a political extremist....he would like CBT..

I was going to say that I login to BF almost everyday, but I never saw his handle.

cc

It could've been YorkCountyKid, as I've heard he may have passed away or Munday, who nobody has heard from in a few years..

Maybe cc, Shen Li or Zetsu might have a better idea.....they were on DV which VF grew out of.

I have no clue on their status and am not into guessing. All I know is that they just dropped off the radar.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=429978 time=1639071049 user_id=88

I have no clue on their status and am not into guessing. All I know is that they just dropped off the radar.

I worded that wrong..

I thought you might have a better idea than I which former posters might be Donald Trump supporters.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=429994 time=1639081711 user_id=88
YCK & Munday were I believe

Munday is a wanker. All the guys on VF are.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=430061 time=1639106578 user_id=1689
Quote from: cc post_id=429994 time=1639081711 user_id=88
YCK & Munday were I believe

Munday is a wanker. All the guys on VF are.

I like Mad Serb. He still posts there, but a lot less than he used to. Beyond that they have Edward, Joe, Soon, and Oscar. :ththbored:

Frood

evs is cool... DSM too... there are a few there.

Mimi is a moron.
Blahhhhhh...