Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Canadian Men Defeat Finland 2-1 in O/T

Started by Anonymous, February 16, 2014, 03:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Do we need some feminist slut to help us against Islam... I think not...

Your piece of shit existance is what drives us to Islam... In growing numbers I hear.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"1-1 Can vs Latvia at end of 2nd period  ..........yes, I did say Latvia

Having difficulty with Fins & Latvia does not bode well for when (if) they face the US

Canada just made it 2-1 with under 7 minutes left in the game.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"1-1 Can vs Latvia at end of 2nd period  ..........yes, I did say Latvia

Having difficulty with Fins & Latvia does not bode well for when (if) they face the US

Canada just made it 2-1 with under 7 minutes left in the game.

We will see, sweet cheeks...

Odinson

I hate it when I smack the females bottom, all I hit is bone.

cc

Wow - shots on goal ~60 Can vs ~15 Lat

End 2-1 Can

My money is on US in Semi Final ... .then ......
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Wow - shots on goal ~60 Can vs ~15 Lat

End 2-1 Can

Yeah, I would have to agree with you CC after watching this performance. As it stands I am predicting the US wins gold in men's hockey.

cc

Me 2. They are strong. They have always been my sentimental favorite since the "Miracle on Ice" in 80. I think they did the same miracle  in 60 - both were in the US

I do like to see Canucks win, but having lived quite while in the US I have no problem with uS winners ... especially in hockey. Hey - if Canada can't win it without me they can't win at all, lol
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Me 2. They are strong. They have always been my sentimental favorite since the "Miracle on Ice" in 80. I think they did the same miracle  in 60 - both were in the US

I do like to see Canucks win, but having lived quite while in the US I have no problem with uS winners ... especially in hockey. Hey - if Canada can't win it without me they can't win at all, lol

O If Latvia had've upset Canada today it would have been the second "miracle on ice". They said the last time these two teams met it was in 1936 and Canada won 11-0!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Wow - shots on goal ~60 Can vs ~15 Lat

End 2-1 Can

Oh that is wonderful news Ms. cc li tarte..

Congratulations to our men's hockey team.

Gary Oak

Notice you never see the eenie weenies playing hockey. They like figure skating.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRefSd3x2HE8UQXmEFZ8Mt_0c__22wAbkfUWjtdUNGsNIwWbenSVg">

Odinson

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Notice you never see the eenie weenies playing hockey. They like figure skating.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRefSd3x2HE8UQXmEFZ8Mt_0c__22wAbkfUWjtdUNGsNIwWbenSVg">

Funny how you hate the chinese... Asians work! They are somewhat elusive characters and not getting on my face.

Gypsies, niggers DO NOT work!

Fucking towelheads just bring violence and death.

I dont fucking care about their culture so get a fucking job and fucking MOVE!

I dont need some oogie boogie good dancer... Nor does the economy.

The monkeys dont know what painu vittuun aka FUCK OFF! means and then they claim racism when they get hurt.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Notice you never see the eenie weenies playing hockey. They like figure skating.

Japan had a women's team at Sochi Gary Oak..

Ice hockey is not as popular as other sports in East Asia just like it is not popular in Australia.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Japan had a women's team at Sochi Gary Oak..

Ice hockey is not as popular as other sports in East Asia just like it is not popular in Australia.

Trying to use common sense on someone like Oak is like trying to explain industry, science or economy to that old vacuous twat Vesna. A waste of time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Sports are a cultural thing.

Sports are part of culture yes.