Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

An interesting idea about taxation

Started by Anonymous, February 17, 2014, 06:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"My tax-percent is way higher than that of a person whom 1500e/month.

So technically I´m paying wayyy more for government funded stuff like medical-care of which I dont even use that much. Not as much as a no-use retard whom is never gonna work.

lol

So-called progressive taxation is actually quite regressive.

But I´m thinking "what if"...

What if I get a injured to the head and my IQ lowers from 241 to 141... I cant expect any1 to take care of me.

More like 80 to 60.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
So-called progressive taxation is actually quite regressive.

But I´m thinking "what if"...

What if I get a injured to the head and my IQ lowers from 241 to 141... I cant expect any1 to take care of me.

More like 80 to 60.

That's being generous.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"What if you get terminally injured, ShenLI?

Whos gonna take care of you?

I sure as fuck know it will NOT be anyone on these forums.

You mean I would leave you to rot? Youuu stupid bitch.

Typical female bullshit... You chicks think too much and that creates very weird scenarios in your head.

You think I havent met any nay-sayers in real-life? Get real, honey.

Anonymous

I think I understand the point you are making Shen Li..

My husband and I are not counting on anyone outside our family coming to our aid if we had a sudden catastrophic illness..

It is very important that we live within our means and save for unforeseen events.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

My husband and I are not counting on anyone outside our family coming to our aid if we had a sudden catastrophic illness..

It is very important that we live within our means and save for unforeseen events.

thats smart....don't count on anybody else......save 10-20% and you will retire very very comfortably........just be diligent and disciplined and the magic works......put the 10% you are giving to church in your pocket and that will help as well......your welcome

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

thats smart....don't count on anybody else......save 10-20% and you will retire very very comfortably........just be diligent and disciplined and the magic works......put the 10% you are giving to church in your pocket and that will help as well......your welcome

Haha, I think if Fash was starving, but had $100 left that brownie would find it's way into the collection plate and not food for herself.

Odinson

Haha, I think if Fash was starving, but had $100 left that brownie would find it's way into the collection plate and not food for herself.

I think of survival of myself and my family. Illogical to have your family die because another mans family needs food.

Renee

I think of survival of myself and my family. Illogical to have your family die because another mans family needs food.

It's not always about logic, Oddball. Sometimes it needs to be tempered with some compassion, cooperation, and charity.

You do for me; I do for you.

Do you understand how that works?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

It's not always about logic, Oddball. Sometimes it needs to be tempered with some compassion, cooperation, and charity.

OK, fair enough Renee. I agree good citizenship is obviously important. However, not planning for one's own future is suicidal.

Odinson

Yea i have cooperated with them as long theres mutual gain involved.

Anonymous

Hello Mr. Obvious Li and thank you for the advice..

But tithing is what keeps us healthy, a roof over our heads and food on the table..

The Lord always provides and he let's us keep 90% of what we earn, but the first 10% is for the church.

Odinson

Atleast you use proper english as opposed to americans I have spoken with.

Obvious Li

But tithing is what keeps us healthy, a roof over our heads and food on the table..

The Lord always provides and he let's us keep 90% of what we earn, but the first 10% is for the church.

you ahould join the anglicans i think they settled on 5%......or better yet for 10% of $181,000 i will personally come to your house...preach you a dandy sermon, hear your confession AND forgive any and all your sins....now that is an offer you should jump on....... :ugeek:

Anonymous

you ahould join the anglicans i think they settled on 5%......or better yet for 10% of $181,000 i will personally come to your house...preach you a dandy sermon, hear your confession AND forgive any and all your sins....now that is an offer you should jump on....... :ugeek:

Oh you are so very funny Pastor Obvious Li..

:lol:

Thank you for the offer and I will discuss it with my husband if and when we are not happy fellowshipping where we are now.