News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

How many days,weeks, months before a war with Russia happens?

Started by Frood, December 18, 2021, 08:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Putin announced a military invasion of Ukraine at about 5 a.m. Thursday local time.

He had previously said on Monday that Russia would recognize the independence of two regions where pro-Russian troops had held a presence for years.

In a video announcement, Putin claimed that the military operation was to demilitarize Ukraine because of the threat of it joining the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.

"All responsibility for the possible bloodletting will be on the conscience of the current Ukrainian regime," said Putin according to one translation. "Truth and strength are on our side."

He went on to claim that it was not Russia's intention to occupy the country.

Blazor

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=441219 time=1645722912 user_id=114
Putin announced a military invasion of Ukraine at about 5 a.m. Thursday local time.

He had previously said on Monday that Russia would recognize the independence of two regions where pro-Russian troops had held a presence for years.

In a video announcement, Putin claimed that the military operation was to demilitarize Ukraine because of the threat of it joining the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.

"All responsibility for the possible bloodletting will be on the conscience of the current Ukrainian regime," said Putin according to one translation. "Truth and strength are on our side."

This is what Im hearing too.

Also, someone pointed out the connections with US biolabs, with the "military installations" being hit. The US considers the biolabs military installations.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=441228 time=1645725176 user_id=2221

Also, someone pointed out the connections with US biolabs, with the "military installations" being hit. The US considers the biolabs military installations.

I haven't read that yet. But, I wil check.

Blazor

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=441231 time=1645725391 user_id=114
Quote from: Blazor post_id=441228 time=1645725176 user_id=2221

I haven't read that yet. But, I wil check.

Prolly wont find it on the news. Its a "conspiracy" right now lol.

I didnt listen to the audio, but it shows the tweets of the guy who noticed the similarities. Here ya go.....

">https://media.gab.com/system/media_atta ... c0b39e.mp4">

Blazor

The account got suspended, so could be true lol....

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/099/710/999/small/94d0a88b4bbac3ff.png">

Anonymous

The leaders of two separatist regions in eastern Ukraine have asked Russian President Vladimir Putin for military assistance.

Blazor

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=441235 time=1645726154 user_id=114
The leaders of two separatist regions in eastern Ukraine have asked Russian President Vladimir Putin for military assistance.

Yup.

And Ukraine aint happy about it.

cc

I sure hope they don't spread material from  bitshite US bio-labs

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blazor

Quote from: cc post_id=441243 time=1645729287 user_id=88
I sure hope they don't spread material from  bitshite US bio-labs

ac_smile

Psst...

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=441202 time=1645715175 user_id=3254
Seoul is getting tired of these juvenile attacks in thread after thread on the main board and I don't blame him.

Gotta poke and poke dont ya CC. Perhaps you should simmer down on the main board. Take your toilet humor to Rejected where it belongs.

cc

https://nypost.com/2022/02/24/russia-has-already-seized-chernobyl-airport-near-kyiv/">Russian forces have seized Chernobyl nuclear plant

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2022/02/cher-03.jpg?quality=90&strip=all">

Russian forces took control of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant on Thursday after brief but fierce fighting with Ukrainian troops, officials have revealed.

Myhailo Podolyak, a presidential adviser, revealed to the Associated Press that Ukrainian officials do not know the current condition of the power plant or if it remains safe.

"After the absolutely senseless attack of the Russians in this direction, it is impossible to say that the Chernobyl nuclear power plant is safe," he said.

Anonymous

John Kerry needs to reassess his priorities.

John Kerry cautioned Wednesday that Russia's war on Ukraine will distract the international community from one of the Biden administration's top national security priorities: climate change.

https://twitter.com/MEMRIReports/status/1496797619825352706?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1496797619825352706%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fjohn-kerry-worries-russia-s-war-against-ukraine-will-divert-attention-from-climate-change">https://twitter.com/MEMRIReports/status ... ate-change">https://twitter.com/MEMRIReports/status/1496797619825352706?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1496797619825352706%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fjohn-kerry-worries-russia-s-war-against-ukraine-will-divert-attention-from-climate-change

Anonymous

As of Thursday morning, Ukraine reported at least 40 soldiers and up to 10 civilians had been killed in the shocking military advance, though those numbers are expected to rise in the coming hours and days.

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=441255 time=1645734109 user_id=2015

John Kerry cautioned Wednesday that Russia's war on Ukraine will distract the international community from one of the Biden administration's top national security priorities: climate change.

They have just taken Chernobyl (the very pollution mess Russia made initially) & he worries about climate (which is based upon pollution)

Classic idiocy

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=441258 time=1645734774 user_id=88
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=441255 time=1645734109 user_id=2015

They have just taken Chernobyl (the mess Russia made initially) & he worries about climate (which is based upon pollution)

Classic idiocy

I heard even Greta rolled her eyes at Kerry's comments.

Anonymous

On my lunch break, Global Calgary interrupted their news broadcast to deliver a Q&A with President Biden..

He seemed disoriented and he warned of grave consequences for Russia.