News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

How many days,weeks, months before a war with Russia happens?

Started by Frood, December 18, 2021, 08:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=441410 time=1645801831 user_id=3254
Quote from: Odinson post_id=441405 time=1645773279 user_id=136
A bunch of Finnish-Russians are feeling the Russian-guilt.

Grow balls.

Why?

Feeling guilt over these things is the theme of the day.

Gaon

Quote from: Odinson post_id=441460 time=1645841235 user_id=136
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=441458 time=1645839892 user_id=3254
Quote from: Odinson post_id=441457 time=1645839175 user_id=136
Thats a Ukrainian armored vehicle...

Some of the people are saying that it was stolen by Russian saboteurs.

The guy in the car survived.

">

Russian or Ukrainian, why would they do that?

That is reminiscent of the atrocities the Japanese Imperial Army committed in the countries they conquered over eighty years ago.

They are making pancakes with strawberry jam on them.

They think its funny.

Probably veterans of some other battlefield and they have been serving for too long.

They get used to the brutality and dont care anymore.

You are correct. Too much time in combat breeds inhumanity.

I am a veteran of the battle of Jenin. If I reported the things I saw some fellow IDF soldiers do to civilians with the approaval of lieutenants there would have been court marials. That is if they did not kill me first.
The Russian Rock It

Thiel

Quote from: Gaon post_id=441462 time=1645841569 user_id=3170
Quote from: Odinson post_id=441460 time=1645841235 user_id=136
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=441458 time=1645839892 user_id=3254
Quote from: Odinson post_id=441457 time=1645839175 user_id=136
Thats a Ukrainian armored vehicle...

Some of the people are saying that it was stolen by Russian saboteurs.

The guy in the car survived.

">

Russian or Ukrainian, why would they do that?

That is reminiscent of the atrocities the Japanese Imperial Army committed in the countries they conquered over eighty years ago.

They are making pancakes with strawberry jam on them.

They think its funny.

Probably veterans of some other battlefield and they have been serving for too long.

They get used to the brutality and dont care anymore.

You are correct. Too much time in combat breeds inhumanity.

I am a veteran of the battle of Jenin. If I reported the things I saw some fellow IDF soldiers do to civilians with the approaval of lieutenants there would have been court marials. That is if they did not kill me first.

I was not familiar with that event, so I googled it.

The Battle of Jenin took place in the Jenin refugee camp in the West Bank on April 1–11, 2002. Israel Defense Forces (IDF) entered the camp, and other areas under the administration of the Palestinian Authority, during the Second Intifada, as part of Operation Defensive Shield. The Jenin camp was targeted after Israel reported that it had "served as a launch site for numerous terrorist attacks against both Israeli civilians and Israeli towns and villages in the area."[7]

Further reading indicate there is no proof of indiscriminate killing of Palestinians. But, Israel conducted the investigations, so we are left with their version of history.
gay, conservative and proud

Odinson

Quote from: Herman post_id=441372 time=1645761999 user_id=1689
Quote from: Odinson post_id=441371 time=1645761759 user_id=136
I´m willing to take a few hot Ukrainian female refugees to live in my house.

I just like helping people in need.

Brother, you are a selfless humanitarian. You should be nominated for a Nobel prize.

Thank you, thank you.

I just want to be WOKE.

The Ukrainian males still have their privilege.

Anonymous

Only Western countries are losing sleep over the situation in the Ukraine. Asian countries either don't give a fuck or they understand Russia's reasons.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=441498 time=1645851428 user_id=56
Only Western countries are losing sleep over the situation in the Ukraine. Asian countries either don't give a fuck or they understand Russia's reasons.

Taiwan is taking notice of the invasion of Ukraine.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=441499 time=1645851756 user_id=3254

I said Asian COUNTRIES don't give a fuck.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=441501 time=1645853214 user_id=56
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=441499 time=1645851756 user_id=3254

I said Asian COUNTRIES don't give a fuck.

Of course.

:001_rolleyes:

Bricktop

Japan has every reason to be concerned at Russia's aggression. They are in dispute over islands in the seas between their countries.

Japan has announced support for sanctions and has joined the EU and US in imposing restrictions on business with Russia.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=441506 time=1645854135 user_id=1560

Japan has every reason to be concerned at Russia's aggression. They are in dispute over islands in the seas between their countries.

Japan has announced support for sanctions and has joined the EU and US in imposing restrictions on business with Russia.

While at the same time signing a mega deal with a Russian oil company.

The islands in dispute are the Kurils which are are owned by Russia. The San Francisco Peace Treaty, signed between the Allies and Japan in 1951, states that Japan must give up "all right, title and claim to the Kuril Islands", but it also does not recognize the Soviet Union's sovereignty over them.

Bricktop

"TOKYO - Japan will strengthen sanctions against Russia to include financial institutions and military equipment exports, Prime Minister Fumio Kishida said on Friday, adding that an impact on his resource-poor nation's energy supply is unlikely."

"Japan has about 240 days' worth of crude oil reserves and reserves of liquefied natural gas (LNG) to last two to three weeks, Kishida said, adding that the government would step up measures to stem a rise in retail fuel prices.

"The economic sanctions against Russia will not directly obstruct energy supply," Kishida said."

https://news.abs-cbn.com/overseas/02/25/22/japan-vows-more-sanctions-against-russia">//https://news.abs-cbn.com/overseas/02/25/22/japan-vows-more-sanctions-against-russia

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=441513 time=1645854940 user_id=1560
"TOKYO - Japan will strengthen sanctions against Russia to include financial institutions and military equipment exports, Prime Minister Fumio Kishida said on Friday, adding that an impact on his resource-poor nation's energy supply is unlikely."

"Japan has about 240 days' worth of crude oil reserves and reserves of liquefied natural gas (LNG) to last two to three weeks, Kishida said, adding that the government would step up measures to stem a rise in retail fuel prices.

"The economic sanctions against Russia will not directly obstruct energy supply," Kishida said."

https://news.abs-cbn.com/overseas/02/25/22/japan-vows-more-sanctions-against-russia">//https://news.abs-cbn.com/overseas/02/25/22/japan-vows-more-sanctions-against-russia

In other words symbolic gestures to make Washington happy.

Tokyo does worry about the dissolution of NATO though. They worry their special arrangement with the US could be next on the chopping block. They like that security umbrella that the US provides them. They don't want that to end ever.

Bricktop

Thiel

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=441516 time=1645855190 user_id=56
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=441513 time=1645854940 user_id=1560

In other words symbolic gestures to make Washington happy.

Tokyo does worry about the dissolution of NATO though. They worry their special arrangement with the US could be next on the chopping block. They like that security umbrella that the US provides them. They don't want that to end ever.

Which is why Trump's "Europe and Japan have to start paying for their own defense" scared the hell out of Japan, South Korea and Europe.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

As much as some countries complain about the USA being the world's policeman, their withdrawal from the world is much more worrisome.