News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10423
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:24:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

How many days,weeks, months before a war with Russia happens?

Started by Frood, December 18, 2021, 08:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

I come from a bunch of colonies that successfully fought for their freedom which took years and scores of dead and suffering.

I currently reside in nation where they tried the same and it lasted all of 25 minutes.

I'm very aware that I traded down in some aspects but I made my bed here, had a family, loved my new family members, and on this Southern Cross I will die.

But I have attempted to instill my values into my children and I hope they won't throw down pitchforks, dildos, or whatever else this generation tries to use against their nation's constant oppressive regime hiding behind the curtains.

The one that never went away after the Eureka Stockade fail...
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=443236 time=1646982867 user_id=1560
Yet you resent Ukraine fighting for it's freedom?

I resent Nazi admirers and their suicidal ambitions to settle a score with a now gone nation as the Ukraine fascists look to start a world war with provocative, deceitful, and otherwise obtuse behaviour.

Just the other day the Ukrainians refused half of the proposed evacuation corridors by Russia for Ukrainian refugees.... because they went to the east or south-east. They also refused to remove landmines.  

The Azov forces and those sympathetic to them want urban warfare and these motherfucking cowards are willing to sacrifice civilian lives to perpetuate their false narratives.

At any time the Ukraine could have gone a neutral strategy.... over the last fucking decade at the very minimum.

It hasn't and it probably won't ever at this point.

There's no difference between shelling their own people and assassinating it's fleeing civilians compared to getting pounded by hypersonic, thermobaric missiles, or worse.... tactical nukes.

Ukraine needs to fall as quickly and as peacefully as possible.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Traditional Republicans are showing their true colours.

A group of Republican Senators demanded that President Joe Biden follow through with a Polish plan to supply fighter jets to Ukraine as they try to fend off an invasion by Russia.

Sens. Mitt Romney of Utah and Joni Ernst of Iowa joined 40 other Republican senators who signed a letter calling on Biden to expedite the transfer of jets in order to "prevent a brutal and unlawful takeover of Ukraine."

Frood

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=443268 time=1647017581 user_id=114

A group of Republican Senators demanded that President Joe Biden follow through with a Polish plan to supply fighter jets to Ukraine as they try to fend off an invasion by Russia.

Sens. Mitt Romney of Utah and Joni Ernst of Iowa joined 40 other Republican senators who signed a letter calling on Biden to expedite the transfer of jets in order to "prevent a brutal and unlawful takeover of Ukraine."

They're morons for pushing that....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=443273 time=1647018920 user_id=1676

John McCain is dead, but his warmongering ways within the GOP are not.

Frood

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=443279 time=1647020562 user_id=114
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=443273 time=1647018920 user_id=1676

John McCain is dead, but his warmongering ways within the GOP are not.

I would feel more at peace if I could live on the outer fringes of Russia these days....
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=443285 time=1647022782 user_id=1676
">

Where are the good parts?

Anonymous

The World Health Organization advised Ukrainian officials to destroy dangerous pathogens stored in laboratories across the war-torn country to prevent a potential outbreak of disease. The WHO recommended public health labs protect against "any potential spills" in Ukraine that could lead to disease spreading to the general population.

On Wednesday, Russian foreign ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova reiterated a long-standing allegation that the United States operates biowarfare laboratories in Ukraine. Washington and Kyiv have both denied the accusations.

"We can already conclude that in Ukrainian biological laboratories in direct proximity to the territory of our country, development of components of biological weapons was being carried out," Zakharova claimed.

Reuters reported, "Zakharova said Russia had documents showing that the Ukrainian health ministry had ordered the destruction of samples of plague, cholera, anthrax, and other pathogens after Feb. 24."

Pentagon spokesman John Kirby dismissed the accusations on Wednesday.

The United Nations Security Council scheduled a meeting for Friday to discuss Russia's allegations of "military biological activities of the U.S. on the territory of Ukraine," according to ABC News.

Bricktop

It's just Russian lies to justify their barbarity. There are no bioweapons or research labs in Ukraine.

Russia has provided no evidence.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=443238 time=1646984237 user_id=1676
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=443236 time=1646982867 user_id=1560
Yet you resent Ukraine fighting for it's freedom?

I resent Nazi admirers and their suicidal ambitions to settle a score with a now gone nation as the Ukraine fascists look to start a world war with provocative, deceitful, and otherwise obtuse behaviour.

Just the other day the Ukrainians refused half of the proposed evacuation corridors by Russia for Ukrainian refugees.... because they went to the east or south-east. They also refused to remove landmines.  

The Azov forces and those sympathetic to them want urban warfare and these motherfucking cowards are willing to sacrifice civilian lives to perpetuate their false narratives.

At any time the Ukraine could have gone a neutral strategy.... over the last fucking decade at the very minimum.

It hasn't and it probably won't ever at this point.

There's no difference between shelling their own people and assassinating it's fleeing civilians compared to getting pounded by hypersonic, thermobaric missiles, or worse.... tactical nukes.

Ukraine needs to fall as quickly and as peacefully as possible.

You will no doubt have a reliable and irrefutable reference for these allegations.

And I gather you regard "resentment" as a justification for invading a non-threatening, smaller country.

Nobody will deny Ukraine is a troubled nation and that there are Nazi's in its midst. Still does not justify a Russian invasion. At no stage has Ukraine threatened, directly or indirectly, Russian sovereignty.

Russia on the other hand "annexed" Crimea, and two other Ukrainian regions. No provocation. No justification.

You seem to be a cheerleader for their fascism and aggression.

Frood

The Nazi's were fascist. Not the Russians...

You should read up on the phenomenon....
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I doubt there is much about history you can lecture me on.

The Nazis were "fascist". Russia is "fascist" by its current conduct.

Thiel

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=443306 time=1647034843 user_id=1560
It's just Russian lies to justify their barbarity. There are no bioweapons or research labs in Ukraine.

Russia has provided no evidence.

The United States hasn't been entirely honest either.
gay, conservative and proud