News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10433
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:13:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

How many days,weeks, months before a war with Russia happens?

Started by Frood, December 18, 2021, 08:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=443741 time=1647465996 user_id=1560
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=443719 time=1647444258 user_id=1676
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=443717 time=1647438884 user_id=114
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=443714 time=1647431103 user_id=3254
I read this morning that Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky said his country has to accept that it will not become a member of the NATO military alliance, a critical Russian concern that was used to justify the invasion.

Good move.

He's a known liar and former actor though....

Unlike your man Putin, eh, Freud.

Now there's a straight guy with integrity.

Multi billionaire. Opponents gaoled or killed. Backing murderous despots in Syria. Shooting down civilian aircraft and denying it. Genocide in Chechnya. War against Georgia. Seizing Ukraine territory unlawfully.

Say what you will about Ukraine's leadership, but why do you seem to ignore the tyrant that rules Russia. Putin is the biggest asshole in the world.

Nope, Biden. Trudeau is an asshole wannabe.

Odinson

I dont think the Russians are targeting civilians on purpose.

Shit like that happens when the enemy combatants are among civilians.

They have to bomb the cities because the cities are fighting back.

Odinson

Article 28 of the 1949 Geneva Convention IV provides: "The presence of a protected person may not be used to render certain points or areas immune from military operations."

Zelensky and his followers have turned Ukrainian cities/civilian centers into battle areas.

They are military objectives.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=443748 time=1647470127 user_id=136
I dont think the Russians are targeting civilians on purpose.

Shit like that happens when the enemy combatants are among civilians.

Of course they aint targeting civilians.

Bricktop

Ah, of course. THAT'S the problem. The enemy is shooting at your invading force.

Someone ring Zelensky, quickly, and tell him he's doing it wrong.

I simply don't grasp the love Putin and his mad dogs are getting in this discussion. He's fucking killing people, and some here think that's OK?

cc

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=443752 time=1647471067 user_id=1560
I simply don't grasp the love Putin and his mad dogs are getting in this discussion. He's fucking killing people, and some here think that's OK?

I don't get it either   .. I find it baffling.

I greatly respect and accept Herman's points that the place is corrupt

However, Russia attacked a sovereign  country & continues to slaughter it and its people.

Like when did that become OK????
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I have a somewhat selfish concern.....will China repeat what Russia did and conquer Taiwan.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Tyranny is tyranny.

It has to be resisted at every turn, or sooner or later it WILL come for you.

Anyone who believes that if Putin absorbs Ukraine back into some form of Soviet Union he will stop there are delusional. A Russian conquest of Ukraine will NOT bring about a more secure and peaceful Europe. It will encourage him to go after Moldavia, Azerbaijan, Estonia...and Poland.

This psychotic warlord needs to be taken down.

Anonymous

Ah, of course. THAT'S the problem. The enemy is shooting at your invading force.

I do not "love" Putin. He is the elected leader of a large nation that has been continuously treated like shit by a foe who can't let go of the cold war because it benefits some of their corporations.

I am really pissed off this war is happening. Although I will not miss that corrupt thug Zelenskyy if he is deposed. Biden has been goading Russia since he came to power. Harris demanding NATO fast track Ukraine while in Poland was when Putin finally called the US bluff.

Yeltsin warned the US in the 90's about consequences if former USSR nations became NATO members. Putin looked the other way when Latvia and Lithuania joined NATO. But Georgia and Ukraine, no way.

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=443741 time=1647465996 user_id=1560
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=443719 time=1647444258 user_id=1676
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=443717 time=1647438884 user_id=114
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=443714 time=1647431103 user_id=3254
I read this morning that Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky said his country has to accept that it will not become a member of the NATO military alliance, a critical Russian concern that was used to justify the invasion.

Good move.

He's a known liar and former actor though....

Unlike your man Putin, eh, Freud.

Now there's a straight guy with integrity.

Multi billionaire. Opponents gaoled or killed. Backing murderous despots in Syria. Shooting down civilian aircraft and denying it. Genocide in Chechnya. War against Georgia. Seizing Ukraine territory unlawfully.

Say what you will about Ukraine's leadership, but why do you seem to ignore the tyrant that rules Russia. Putin is the biggest asshole in the world.

Not my man and your accusations about him are garbage talking points fed to the elderly in mental decline who follow MSM tv and radio stations.

Putin is no saint. No leader is.

Buy you're more of an arsehole than he is.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

So, we've just gone through a period where discussions and debates were ruined by personal slurs, and you were one of those crying foul.

Now here you are acting like an infant all over again.

Hypocrisy, thy name is Freud.

Frood

You being more of an arsehole than Putin isn't a slur.... it's an observation born out of plenty of study.

And pot-kettle-black at any rate. In the last week you've been regressing and I've let it slide.

Practice what you preach, gramps.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=443759 time=1647476732 user_id=1689

I do not "love" Putin. He is the elected leader of a large nation that has been continuously treated like shit by a foe who can't let go of the cold war because it benefits some of their corporations.

I am really pissed off this war is happening. Although I will not miss that corrupt thug Zelenskyy if he is deposed. Biden has been goading Russia since he came to power. Harris demanding NATO fast track Ukraine while in Poland was when Putin finally called the US bluff.

Yeltsin warned the US in the 90's about consequences if former USSR nations became NATO members. Putin looked the other way when Latvia and Lithuania joined NATO. But Georgia and Ukraine, no way.

Russia is a hard country to govern. Heaven knows the States is one of the main reasons for that.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Putin was cool and admired and he's now despised sewer slime.

Zelenskyy was an unknown and he's now a world wide rock star.

It's all about the optics.
Life is too short to be in a hurry