News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10433
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:13:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

How many days,weeks, months before a war with Russia happens?

Started by Frood, December 18, 2021, 08:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=443772 time=1647481080 user_id=3349
Putin was cool and admired and he's now despised sewer slime.

Zelenskyy was an unknown and he's now a world wide rock star.

It's all about the optics.

Indeed....
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

There is SO much propaganda on ALL sides! Hard time trying to figure things out. I've been pretty quiet thus far. But have seen and heard PLENTY.

From what I've heard, I "lean" towards Putin. I have not chosen a "side" though.

So much shit that the "normies/sheep" cant equate into the situation.

When the DemonRats, and the like, say "lets support Ukraine, and if you dont, you're unAmerican!" then I tend to look the other way, and into more details of what is actually going on. And there is a lot.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=443775 time=1647482035 user_id=2221
There is SO much propaganda on ALL sides! Hard time trying to figure things out. I've been pretty quiet thus far. But have seen and heard PLENTY.

From what I've heard, I "lean" towards Putin. I have not chosen a "side" though.

When the DemonRats, and the like, say "lets support Ukraine, and if you dont, you're unAmerican!" then I tend to look the other way, and into more details of what is actually going on. And there is a lot.

What the democRATs are really saying is let's get Ukraine in NATO so we can sell them military hardware.

Frood

Thus starting a major war that depopulates much of the earth because....climate change!
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=443779 time=1647482372 user_id=1689

What the democRATs are really saying is let's get Ukraine in NATO so we can sell them military hardware.

...and SO much more.

Brother, it dont look good for the US right now. Being involved in Bio Labs and whatnot.

...and so much more. But I wont get into everything, cause of all the propaganda, and I dont want someone saying "SEE, he was WRONG!", when there is so much floating about.

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=443781 time=1647482539 user_id=1676
Thus starting a major war that depopulates much of the earth because....climate change!

I do find it odd, that Russia had 5000 underground bunkers built by 2012 for the citizens of Russia. But the US has zero for the citizens, only for the Elites, which they try and hide. Hell, even the sirens are gone.

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=443786 time=1647483491 user_id=2221

I do find it odd, that Russia had 5000 underground bunkers built by 2012 for the citizens of Russia. But the US has zero for the citizens, only for the Elites, which they try and hide. Hell, even the sirens are gone.

NATO has been encroaching since the 90's... it's only sane for Russia to prepare.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=443785 time=1647483379 user_id=2221
Quote from: Herman post_id=443779 time=1647482372 user_id=1689

...and SO much more.

Brother, it dont look good for the US right now. Being involved in Bio Labs and whatnot.

...and so much more. But I wont get into everything, cause of all the propaganda, and I dont want someone saying "SEE, he was WRONG!", when there is so much floating about.

I'm neutral on the biowarfare labs.....it could be true especially because the USA has a habit of denying their overseas experiments like the lab in Wuhan..

We may never know for sure if the USA has chemical warfare labs abroad.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=443792 time=1647484667 user_id=1676
Quote from: Blazor post_id=443786 time=1647483491 user_id=2221

NATO has been encroaching since the 90's... it's only sane for Russia to prepare.

Create fake enemies, start wars, offer membership to losing state, make a killing selling them military hardware. Rinse and repeat.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

President Biden called Vladimir Putin a war criminal.......he voted for the invasion of Iraq when he was a senator.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=443807 time=1647486690 user_id=3254
President Biden called Vladimir Putin a war criminal.......he voted for the invasion of Iraq when he was a senator.

Jim Crow Joe as a senator voted for resolutions that supported interventions in Iraq and Yugoslavia (Serbia and Montenegro).

As vice president, he followed the policies of the Obama administration, which included interventions in Syria and Libya.

Jim Crow Joe is a hypocrite.

cw_

Sit down Fashionista.  It's time we had THE TALK.

You see, when two countries love each other very much, their deep states have these fantasies...

and that's how wars are born.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=443812 time=1647487934 user_id=3226

You see, when two countries love each other very much, their deep states have these fantasies...

Of course.

:laugh:

I do believe Ukrainians and Russians love each other.......they are almost the same.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=443813 time=1647488195 user_id=3254
Quote from: cw_ post_id=443812 time=1647487934 user_id=3226

Of course.

:laugh:

I do believe Ukrainians and Russians love each other.......they are almost the same.

Love hate I guess. They have been one before. They can make it work together. They can live separately amicably too if it weren't for corrupt sellouts like Zelenskyy.