News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10435
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 23, 2024, 10:49:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

How many days,weeks, months before a war with Russia happens?

Started by Frood, December 18, 2021, 08:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=445340 time=1648896652 user_id=136
">

:laugh:

Anonymous

A Russian fuel depot not far from the Ukrainian border has exploded and Russian officials say Ukrainian forces used helicopters to attack the facility across the border.

Anonymous

The recent financial sanctions imposed on Russia for its invasion of Ukraine are threatening to weaken the dominance of the U.S. petrodollar as the world currency, said First Deputy Managing Director Gita Gopinath of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to The Financial Times.

Anonymous

The entire Kiev region is back under Ukrainian control.

Anonymous

Zelenskyy is a puppet of the USA and NATO. The learned actor is playing the biggest role of his life right now. He also knows it's his last. As a routine prop and scene skipper, he shoots all videos in the same place with changing background and changing clothes depending on the contents and addresses of his messages. The former comedian may sometimes giggle inside himself at the idea of being able to bring down one the world's nuclear powers.

Odinson

The Russians are regrouping..

Instead of being scattered, they are now gonna be more concentrated.

They will be able to supply their troops better.

They havent been able to secure their back and the supply-lines have been attacked because of this.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=445429 time=1648950787 user_id=136

They havent been able to secure their back and the supply-lines have been attacked because of this.

Yep, the South and the East.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=445429 time=1648950787 user_id=136

The mission has changed. It seems now they want to divide the country.

Odinson

The Russians located the foreign volunteer training camp because the twitter volunteers posted pictures in their social media.

I swear the IQ just keeps on dropping with each generation.

"OOOOooOO look at me, I´m saving Ukraine".

"OOOOooOO look at me, I got greased in an air-strike".

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=445469 time=1649003357 user_id=136
The Russians located the foreign volunteer training camp because the twitter volunteers posted pictures in their social media.

I swear the IQ just keeps on dropping with each generation.

"OOOOooOO look at me, I´m saving Ukraine".

"OOOOooOO look at me, I got greased in an air-strike".

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Aint this interesting.

Rand Paul Wants Probe Into Russian Collusion With US 'Green Alarmists'

https://climatechangedispatch.com/sen-paul-wants-probe-into-russian-collusion-with-us-green-alarmists/?fbclid=IwAR3oSFtDa34RnBOFfGqNjYKImM-l_52XKcEuEaynX-NHSZbjyxztsyiFxZQ">https://climatechangedispatch.com/sen-p ... xztsyiFxZQ">https://climatechangedispatch.com/sen-paul-wants-probe-into-russian-collusion-with-us-green-alarmists/?fbclid=IwAR3oSFtDa34RnBOFfGqNjYKImM-l_52XKcEuEaynX-NHSZbjyxztsyiFxZQ

Anonymous

There are "no offensive biologic weapons" in the Ukrainian laboratories that the United States has been funding, a Pentagon official told Congress on April 1.

Deborah Rosenbaum, assistant secretary of defense for nuclear, chemical, and biological defense programs, told the House Subcommittee on Intelligence and Special Operations on April 1 that there are "unequivocally ... no offensive biologic weapons in the Ukraine laboratories that the United States has been involved with."

Does anybody believe them?

Anonymous

A senior Russian government official has threatened to limit exports of agriculture products to "friendly" countries only amid sanctions from Western nations in response to its invasion of Ukraine. See what these Western sanctions have done.

Anonymous

Russia is turning to microchip manufactures in China to circumvent western sanctions which have boosted demand for bank cards linked to the Mir payment system.