The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Put this in your pipe and smoke it

Started by Blazor, December 21, 2021, 12:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

its still nice here.... you'd never know we had a communist president.... i'm pretty fortunate.... :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=433169 time=1641340581 user_id=1560Only if good people allow it to happen.

i don't think 'good ppl' have enough glue to hold this raving mob together....

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=433169 time=1641340581 user_id=1560
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=433165 time=1641339487 user_id=1582
i hate to tell ya but the rift is only gonna get deeper and wider from here...

Something dark has crept into the forum and everyone should take a deep breath and remember that disagreements can actually support clearer thinking, not detract from it. If we don't accept that view, then we are NO better than the moronic progs that we unanimously criticise and mock.

We've changed, that's for sure. Not for the better either.

This is how it is at BF. Yes, I'm a member there, but I doubt I'll be sticking around. The same boring ass insults day in and day out by the same boring ass posters who've been at it for 15 years or more. It's tedious to read.

Blazor

Only if good people allow it to happen.

I don't agree with you guys, but if we were ever in the same country at the same time, I'd buy you a beer and talk shit with you until we ran out of money or breath or both.

Good people will allow friends to have opposing opinions without resorting to insults and aggression.

Something dark has crept into the forum and everyone should take a deep breath and remember that disagreements can actually support clearer thinking, not detract from it. If we don't accept that view, then we are NO better than the moronic progs that we unanimously criticise and mock.

We are a micro-community.

Some of you may have heard about the charm of an English village pub. English villages house a disparate and diverse community. From landed gentry (yes, they still exist) to a motor mechanic, to retired old crankys and sassy punks and rockers. It can be a strange brew.

But the British pub welcomes everyone equally, and they are a neutral ground respected by all that allows different folks to gather, talk shit and go home after a pint or two. Aggression is suppressed instantly. No matter who you are, you can feel safe and welcome in a good English village pub.

Think differently, act respectfully.

They put the angry Jewce in the shots, the Scotch must have kicked that outta ya lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=433170 time=1641340614 user_id=1582
its still nice here.... you'd never know we had a communist president.... i'm pretty fortunate.... :laugh:

Southern States the best  ac_dance

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=433172 time=1641340789 user_id=1582
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=433169 time=1641340581 user_id=1560Only if good people allow it to happen.

i don't think 'good ppl' have enough glue to hold this raving mob together....

Ever see them there zombie movies, where they crazy with anger, once they get "infected", yeah thats the jabbers lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=433173 time=1641341022 user_id=56

We've changed, that's for sure. Not for the better either.

This is how it is at BF. Yes, I'm a member there, but I doubt I'll be sticking around. The same boring ass insults day in and day out by the same boring ass posters who've been at it for 15 years or more. It's tedious to read.

Its cause you've gotten weaker, and your butt has gotten flatter  ac_razz

deadskinmask

her butt is so flat, i'm almost convinced i live on it.... :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=433188 time=1641343240 user_id=1582
her butt is so flat, i'm almost convinced i live on it.... :laugh:

:MG_216:  :roll:  ac_lmfao  ac_toofunny

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=433156 time=1641337574 user_id=1560
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=433111 time=1641286716 user_id=3254

What do you find more ridiculous, the extremist reactions of those in power or the utter silliness of people like Dinky and Blazor?

I'd say the former, because meme scientists like Dinky and Blazor have no influence.

I'd say both are on a par. They speak and act impetuously and with disregard for fact and reason.

Freud is Freud, and was ever thus. He has always been pestiferous beyond the levels of maturity expected of someone his age, but c'est la vie. I think we could live without his tendency towards infantile invectives.

Pot

Kettle

Black

You're still in the farm leagues, fella....
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I agree, insofar as it concerns juvenile vilifications.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Blazor

A good read.

Says the same I been saying, the jabs are making things worse, and early treatment using Ivermectin and such is what should be done.

">https://assets.ctfassets.net/syq3snmxcl ... dacted.pdf">

[WASHINGTON, D.C. – Jan. 10, 2022] Project Veritas has obtained startling never-before-seen documents regarding the origins of COVID-19, gain of function research, vaccines, potential treatments which have been suppressed, and the government's effort to conceal all of this.

The documents in question stem from a report at the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, better known as DARPA, which were hidden in a top secret shared drive.

DARPA is an agency under the U.S. Department of Defense in charge of facilitating research in technology with potential military applications.

Project Veritas has obtained a separate report to the Inspector General of the Department of Defense written by U.S. Marine Corp Major, Joseph Murphy, a former DARPA Fellow.

The report states that EcoHealth Alliance approached DARPA in March 2018, seeking funding to conduct gain of function research of bat borne coronaviruses. The proposal, named Project Defuse, was rejected by DARPA over safety concerns and the notion that it violates the basis gain of function research moratorium.

According to the documents, NIAID, under the direction of Dr. Fauci, went ahead with the research in Wuhan, China and at several sites across the U.S.

Dr. Fauci has repeatedly maintained, under oath, that the NIH and NAIAD have not been involved in gain of function research with the EcoHealth Alliance program. But according to the documents obtained by Project Veritas which outline why EcoHealth Alliance's proposal was rejected, DARPA certainly classified the research as gain of function.

"The proposal does not mention or assess potential risks of Gain of Function (GoF) research," a direct quote from the DARPA rejection letter.

Major Murphy's report goes on to detail great concern over the COVID-19 gain of function program, the concealment of documents, the suppression of potential curatives, like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine, and the mRNA vaccines.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=434253 time=1641919820 user_id=2221A good read.

its already shaping up to be a great year.... they haven't even begun releasing the 'bad news' yet.... they're still trying to figure out the best way to say 'all the guys with tinfoil hats were exactly right'.... :laugh: