The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Motherfockin' Snake on a plane!

Started by Frood, December 26, 2021, 09:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=432177 time=1640638018 user_id=164
How many forums did you post this at??  Everyone can see your tiny useless penis and pea brain is good for nothing.

I agree with Shen...toss both of them out of the plane.

Tbh the man had his mask off only b/c of he was eating, sadly the woman can't seem to understand why and started a breach of peace.
Permanently off his rocker

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=432202 time=1640653027 user_id=1676
How many forums did you post this at??  Everyone can see your tiny useless penis and pea brain is good for nothing.

Shut the fuck up, mindless whore.

Hey, Twinkiedink.

This ain't Brawl Hall.

Try to act human-like. It's not hard.

If you feel the need to test your testicular prowess, I'm always available to slap you on the back of the head.

Again.

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=432221 time=1640656969 user_id=1560
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=432202 time=1640653027 user_id=1676

Shut the fuck up, mindless whore.

Hey, Twinkiedink.

This ain't Brawl Hall.

Try to act human-like. It's not hard.

If you feel the need to test your testicular prowess, I'm always available to slap you on the back of the head.

Again.

Piss off, ankle-gummer. The mindless whore deserved the bitch slap.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=432227 time=1640658558 user_id=1676

See, folks...this is why flaming died.

Instead of well written, creative and subtle burns, Freud and his cadre of cranially inadequate cronies spewed out schoolyard invectives that would cause most 8 year olds to roll their eyes in disbelief at thoroughly imbecelic vituperations.

Freud never realised that flaming was a skill, while insults were an embarrassment.

Even now, all those years later, he still shows no capability beyond callow cheap shots with which to hurl opprobrium with any style or substance.

The joke is this failed troll came here to try and throw shade on ME!

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=432220 time=1640656275 user_id=61

Tbh the man had his mask off only b/c of he was eating, sadly the woman can't seem to understand why and started a breach of peace.

In that case she needs to sit down and mind her own beeswax.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=432230 time=1640661162 user_id=1560
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=432227 time=1640658558 user_id=1676

See, folks...this is why flaming died.

Instead of well written, creative and subtle burns, Freud and his cadre of cranially inadequate cronies spewed out schoolyard invectives that would cause most 8 year olds to roll their eyes in disbelief at thoroughly imbecelic vituperations.

Freud never realised that flaming was a skill, while insults were an embarrassment.

Even now, all those years later, he still shows no capability beyond callow cheap shots with which to hurl opprobrium with any style or substance.

The joke is this failed troll came here to try and throw shade on ME!

You are right. He lacks the brains to be an effective troll. We saw that the moment he showed up here in drag.

Bricktop

And not only did his troll collapse from that moment...but he persisted with trying to get it to fly for 3 years or thereabouts.

I can guarantee this; if any male here had tried to hit on Dinky Diane, he would have played it out as far as he could go to secure embarrassing PM's or photos.

It was your classic Brawl Hall troll. But Freud just can't let go of a dead cause.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=432234 time=1640662840 user_id=1560
And not only did his troll collapse from that moment...but he persisted with trying to get it to fly for 3 years or thereabouts.

I can guarantee this; if any male here had tried to hit on Dinky Diane, he would have played it out as far as he could go to secure embarrassing PM's or photos.

It was your classic Brawl Hall troll. But Freud just can't let go of a dead cause.

His drag queen troll was retarded. Not one person thought it was clever or comical. And he kept it up. Freud a good flamer?? Not even close.

Frood

ac_toofunny

So cute.... the cunthound and lil choo choo boy commiserating about getting repeatedly skull fucked by yours truly...
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

*sigh*...even now he still cannot resist the opportunity to demonstrate how his maturity ceased developing at around age 7.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

It was only off during the flight meal?

Zetsu

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=432261 time=1640684044 user_id=3254

It was only off during the flight meal?

I can't be 100% sure, but during the video the man had said 2x he is eating to the women and she didn't responded to that comment but told the guy to just put his mask back on.
Permanently off his rocker

Odinson

Bricktop

Modern white women seem to think everything is "their business". Their levels of aggression towards white males in particular is unacceptable, and this has to be made clear to them. They have crossed a line.