News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

G. Edward Griffin Interview (Dec 30th, 2021)

Started by Frood, December 30, 2021, 10:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

This is Griffins web site.

https://needtoknow.news/category/freedom/">//https://needtoknow.news/category/freedom/

Make up your own minds.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Frood

You people and your cognitive declines....    :001_rolleyes:
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Post something NOT citing renowned and obvious rumour mongers, conspiracy theorists, deluded fools or liars and we'll talk.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

See...this is why your lack of a tertiary education holds you back, short pants.

No reference is 100% reliable. Wikipedia or anywhere else.

This is why, when you make a claim in an assignment you must include references in support of your view. If you don't cite a known authority, the Professor will run through it with a red pen.

So, when I make a comment citing other sources, I add a link. That's done so that YOU, or anyone else, can follow that link, assess it and if you so desire, propose a rebuttal.

A rebuttal MAY reference the actual source if that source is known as unreliable...but that does not automatically render the point made untrue.

Wikipedia is not, nor does it claim to be 100% accurate. Hence the name. It is a source that is contributed to by anyone with relevant information (although it is moderated to filter out complete fabrications).

So, MY source tells me that the people you cite are out of their fucking minds and their statements discredited and false. This is supported by your repeated use of these fuckwits as your references.

If you wish to object to the Wikipedia entry, go right ahead. Find some evidence that enhances the credibility of the moonbats you quote.

That's how the system works.

Comments such as "No yuo", "Like Wikipedia" or "Drink more Koolaid" do not strengthen your clearly anomalous and aberrant claims.

But knock yourself out. As always, it requires no effort to establish you're a complete nincompoop. You do all the work in that regard.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=432745 time=1641081120 user_id=1560
So, MY source tells me that the people you cite are out of their fucking minds and their statements discredited and false. This is supported by your repeated use of these fuckwits as your references.

If you wish to object to the Wikipedia entry, go right ahead. Find some evidence that enhances the credibility of the moonbats you quote.

Comments such as "No yuo", "Like Wikipedia" or "Drink more Koolaid" do not strengthen your clearly anomalous and aberrant claims.

This is why it's all but impossible to have an adult level debate with DD. I agree with him on most topics of discussion, but he doesn't know how to present an argument or counter argument.

Frood

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=432747 time=1641082271 user_id=114

This is why it's all but impossible to have an adult level debate with DD. I agree with him on most topics of discussion, but he doesn't know how to present an argument or counter argument.

There's no need when people commit argument suicide by citing Wikipedia then demanding you squabble over it...  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Your citations reference websites that are Psycho-Central for moonbats.

Let's examine just ONE of the many delusional "documentaries" on this whackjob's website, shall we?

"This production is a documentary on the Covid pandemic that never was. It features the medical commentary of Carrie Madej, MD, and the program host, David Sorensen of Stop World Control. Dr Madej reveals how Big Tech and Big Pharma are fusing new technologies into injectable concoctions – deceptively described as vaccines – that permanently and irreversibly alter cellular DNA. The purpose of these concoctions is, not to prevent the spread of infectious diseases, but to genetically modify those who receive the injections. This is the beginning of a process called transhumanism, sometimes called HUMAN 2.0. "

https://redpilluniversity.org/battle-for-humanity-the-transhuman-agenda-behind-covid/">//https://redpilluniversity.org/battle-for-humanity-the-transhuman-agenda-behind-covid/

Now, I have a baseline about where reason ends and lunacy begins, and it's called "The David Icke Parallel". Any commentator who refers to, or cites David Icke is out of their tiny nefarious mind. Lo and behold, what do we find on Griffin's website?

https://redpilluniversity.org/words-in-your-head-that-arent-yours-a-dissertation-by-david-icke/">//https://redpilluniversity.org/words-in-your-head-that-arent-yours-a-dissertation-by-david-icke/

"Words in Your Head that Aren't Yours – A Dissertation by David Icke".

See, the problem with being a moonbat is that once you've swallowed the wrong red pill, you are committed to buying into every madcap unscrupulous and insidious concoction that these manipulators come up with.

And these masters of delusion have got you in the palm of their hands. I don't need Wikipedia to convince me of that.

Frood

ac_lmfao

https://i.postimg.cc/k5rm7rcg/Screenshot-20220102-112540-Chrome.jpg">
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Yeah, but your problem is the last sentence.

None of the crap you disseminate is neither important nor relevant to me.

I just enjoy exposing your stupidity.

Frood

ac_toofunny

https://i.postimg.cc/k5rm7rcg/Screenshot-20220102-112540-Chrome.jpg">

"Yeah...but but but... my confirmation bias is lesser than your confirmation bias even if you barely give my Wiki citation a lookover and me completely not at all with any of your sources!"

- Wiki Shitposting Weasel (2022)
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

See...this is why your lack of a tertiary education holds you back, short pants.

No reference is 100% reliable. Wikipedia or anywhere else.

This is why, when you make a claim in an assignment you must include references in support of your view. If you don't cite a known authority, the Professor will run through it with a red pen.

So, when I make a comment citing other sources, I add a link. That's done so that YOU, or anyone else, can follow that link, assess it and if you so desire, propose a rebuttal.

A rebuttal MAY reference the actual source if that source is known as unreliable...but that does not automatically render the point made untrue.

Wikipedia is not, nor does it claim to be 100% accurate. Hence the name. It is a source that is contributed to by anyone with relevant information (although it is moderated to filter out complete fabrications).

But knock yourself out. As always, it requires no effort to establish you're a complete nincompoop. You do all the work in that regard.

Old Herman is another one of the fellas here without any formal education past high school. I have a lot of certifactions for the industry I spent my entire working career in. That means jack to anyone who aint worked in the upstream patch.

But, you are right about references. Even without a post secondary education I know that.