News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

G. Edward Griffin Interview (Dec 30th, 2021)

Started by Frood, December 30, 2021, 10:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

I don't mean to imply that if you've got a tertiary education you're more intelligent than those who haven't. Nothing could be further from the truth.

However, to attain a degree you must go through a process of education that develops certain skills (not intelligence) such as writing essays and thesis, and researching valid references.

Freud possesses neither of these attributes.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Prove me wrong, Professor.

See, the problem with being a moonbat is that once you subscribe to a lunatic level irrationality, you're committed to believing in all of them. Like Christians with their bible, you can't cherry pick what you believe because to deny any biblical statement is to collapse the entire argument.

Thus, once you swallow the flat earth bait, you end up believing in the Illuminati Lizard People Satanist Paedophiles that control the world.

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=432770 time=1641095117 user_id=1560
Prove me wrong, Professor.

See, the problem with being a moonbat is that once you subscribe to a lunatic level irrationality, you're committed to believing in all of them. Like Christians with their bible, you can't cherry pick what you believe because to deny any biblical statement is to collapse the entire argument.

Thus, once you swallow the flat earth bait, you end up believing in the Illuminati Lizard People Satanist Paedophiles that control the world.

:MG_216:

Ok, Wikiweasel....

https://i.postimg.cc/k5rm7rcg/Screenshot-20220102-112540-Chrome.jpg">

(You fucked yourself with your angles. I just point out how)...  :43(2):
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=432765 time=1641090327 user_id=1560
I don't mean to imply that if you've got a tertiary education you're more intelligent than those who haven't. Nothing could be further from the truth.

However, to attain a degree you must go through a process of education that develops certain skills (not intelligence) such as writing essays and thesis, and researching valid references.

Freud possesses neither of these attributes.

You seem surprised that our eneducated American posters lack those skills and fall for "moonbats."

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

I think education activates your brain.

Reading books activates your brain.

Watching movies and series, makes your brain passive.

Your brain has to do some hardcore thinking while you work too.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=432787 time=1641102503 user_id=136

This will sound eitist, but all of the American posters here with the exceptions of Renee and Kiebers, have lazy brains.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=432788 time=1641103084 user_id=56

This will sound eitist, but all of the American posters here with the exceptions of Renee and Kiebers, have lazy brains.

No Chow Chow Mein growing up, eh?  ac_sothere
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Either that, or their culture nurtures flakes that believe Saturn's rings are onion, Elvis is alive and transgender, George Bush was a good President and if you dig too far in your back yard you'll fall right through the planet.

:crazy:

Frood

Did Wikipedia or Snopes educate you on that, Professor Wikiweasel?   ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

If you dig deep enough, you'll end up in China.

Anonymous

They are all unique individuals.

ac_smile

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=432745 time=1641081120 user_id=1560
See...this is why your lack of a tertiary education holds you back, short pants.

No reference is 100% reliable. Wikipedia or anywhere else.

This is why, when you make a claim in an assignment you must include references in support of your view. If you don't cite a known authority, the Professor will run through it with a red pen.

So, when I make a comment citing other sources, I add a link. That's done so that YOU, or anyone else, can follow that link, assess it and if you so desire, propose a rebuttal.

A rebuttal MAY reference the actual source if that source is known as unreliable...but that does not automatically render the point made untrue.

Wikipedia is not, nor does it claim to be 100% accurate. Hence the name. It is a source that is contributed to by anyone with relevant information (although it is moderated to filter out complete fabrications).

So, MY source tells me that the people you cite are out of their fucking minds and their statements discredited and false. This is supported by your repeated use of these fuckwits as your references.

If you wish to object to the Wikipedia entry, go right ahead. Find some evidence that enhances the credibility of the moonbats you quote.

That's how the system works.

Comments such as "No yuo", "Like Wikipedia" or "Drink more Koolaid" do not strengthen your clearly anomalous and aberrant claims.

But knock yourself out. As always, it requires no effort to establish you're a complete nincompoop. You do all the work in that regard.

Bricktop, I never attended university, but that doesn't mean I'm unaware of the need to cite proper sources..

And and almost any adult, university educated or not would agree that Comments such as "No yuo", "Like Wikipedia" or "Drink more Koolaid" do not strengthen your clearly anomalous and aberrant claims. are churlish and shows a person can't offeral a rebuttal to a post.