Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

We are becoming a flame forum

Started by Anonymous, January 04, 2022, 08:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quote from: Blazor post_id=433415 time=1641418188 user_id=2221
Ok CovidKaren  :001_rolleyes:

[size=150]Perhaps you should move on[/size], if you want it to stop.

Careful now. You are giving away EXACTLY what  you came back here to achieve ... and not just with regard to myself
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

https://c.tenor.com/QXbc73GgN7MAAAAC/family-guy-usa.gif">

Bricktop

I am beginning to suspect that this thread is an indication that this forum is on the road to imminent ruin and extinction.

It reflects modern society. One side thinks it's right and the other side must therefore be evil.

Fault lines are appearing, which if left unaddressed will become fractures and ultimate collapse.

The evidence clearly shows that the animosity on display is genuine. Unless those responsible accept that their behaviour is not in the best interests of the forum, then my advice to members is to start looking for an alternative venue. Good luck with that.

I hear Van is looking for new members.

cc

This critter came here  to make people leave ... period - I knew it all along, but now he put it out in the open

First by blatant disruption c/w a million dumb laffy faces, meems ++++++

Now he's telling me to leave.. giving away his motive for others who maybe couldn't see the game for what it was

Quote from: Blazor post_id=433415 time=1641418188 user_id=2221
Ok CovidKaren  :001_rolleyes:

Perhaps you should move on, if you want it to stop.

Sorry mate, Deliberate contrived Disruption >> Takeover when he killed the site so no one wanted to post here  is the WHOLE problem

If you couldn't see it for what it was or don't have the balls to call it for what it is, I have the ovaries to
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=433413 time=1641417351 user_id=2221
Quote from: cc post_id=433412 time=1641417181 user_id=88
Why was this thread which was made to address and fix a serious problem rather than just let it go on  .. of all threads   ... moved here?

If I had to guess, it was when Iron Horse started hurling insults.

Wait a minute there partner. That was a reaction, frustration at the bullshit on the main board.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=433420 time=1641421804 user_id=1560
I am beginning to suspect that this thread is an indication that this forum is on the road to imminent ruin and extinction.

It reflects modern society. One side thinks it's right and the other side must therefore be evil.

Fault lines are appearing, which if left unaddressed will become fractures and ultimate collapse.

The evidence clearly shows that the animosity on display is genuine. Unless those responsible accept that their behaviour is not in the best interests of the forum, then my advice to members is to start looking for an alternative venue. Good luck with that.

I hear Van is looking for new members.

I heard the owner of VF is pulling the pin on it.  

But, this coronavirus and the never ending government imposed restrictions are taking it's toll on all of us. You and old Shen Li are right, the Americans have have taken to conspiracy theories as a coping mechanism. Whatever floats their boat I guess. But, some of the shit that was on the main board should have been here in the first place. Insults are fine up here. Hell, people may even have something to say about my flat head and green skin. I promise not to cry if they do.

Bricktop

I myself am intrigued by the bolts in your neck. What are they for?

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=433434 time=1641431939 user_id=1560
I myself am intrigued by the bolts in your neck. What are they for?

To prevent the barrel wash from leaking out on it's way down of course. Come man, think before you ask questions with obvious answers.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=433444 time=1641434346 user_id=2845
Where is this flaming? I ain't seen no flaming here

Frankly I never saw any flaming during my brief time on SG either. I would post, some "flamer" replies that I eat dogs. That is not a knock against you, flaming looks unimpressive to me. But hey,  I am a nerd.

The tone has changed here. Bricktop too has noticed this. It's primarily two people, one is a fake meme spammer and the other posts childish laffys and insults. Although I am in agreement with most of their views on the pandemic, the way they respond is not us. At least not on the main board. Basically, grow up or shut up.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=433455 time=1641436649 user_id=1560
Flaming is not abusing!!!

It is a far different craft.

I made an appearance recently at BF..

I was greeted with a puerile racial tirade by a man approaching sixty years old who pretends to be a young woman..

The only examples of flaming I've seen anywhere are from yourself and Blurt.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview