Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

updating your vaccine passport....

Started by deadskinmask, January 06, 2022, 12:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=433655 time=1641523299 user_id=1676
No, it's not end of story. That's a BS story.

But do what you want and push as much propaganda as you like... Idgaf. The world is toast and purebloods are waiting to inherit it.

I invited you to submit solid data on  your claim above & you failed to - that says you are unaware of anything  & being lead by your nose by phony made up stories

Meaning anything you say is made up or gleaned from unreliable sources

= meaningless
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=433657 time=1641524019 user_id=2015
Quote from: cc post_id=433654 time=1641523105 user_id=88
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=433642 time=1641518464 user_id=1676
I suspect that by the 4th booster injection, people will finally realize that we just have to live with covid and there's no combating it will jab campaigns.

However, gooberments will drag their feet about relinquishing their new dictatorial powers and will continue trying to set people against each other...

So long as hospitalizations are mostly unvaxxed (currently by a very wide margin) + being unvaxxed so sick they have to stay much longer , no one will stop getting a shot

It's a no brainer

End of story

I don't care if the unvaxxed want to get really sick. If they are that stupid, go for it. But, I don't want to pay for their recalcitrance. And so far, that is what they have forced me to do.

That's my gripe - having to pay for losers who literally got themselves very ill  :oeudC:

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=433658 time=1641524262 user_id=88
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=433655 time=1641523299 user_id=1676
No, it's not end of story. That's a BS story.

But do what you want and push as much propaganda as you like... Idgaf. The world is toast and purebloods are waiting to inherit it.

I invited you to submit solid data on  your claim above & you failed to - that says you are unaware of anything  & being lead by your nose by phony made up stories

Meaning anything you say is made up or gleaned from unreliable sources

= meaningless

:001_rolleyes:

What part of IDGAF isn't registering with you? The last thing I'm going to do is a curate a list of info for you to turn your nose up over like a trained covid circus seal since neither one of us is going to budge anyway. You only accept MSM/government sanctioned disinformation.

You believe the path to normalcy is injecting every single person and their dog with an experimental group of drugs on an open ended rolling schedule which don't stop the infection or its transmission as variants have inevitably become so mild now that it should be preferable for people to have omicron parties and spit in each other's mouths.

I believe these jabs are crap and they're causing more death and social chaos than any minimal benefit they're said to convey.

So we can continue to snipe at each other till the cows come home. I'm very confident my summary of what's happened and will continue to happen will ring true.

People will die, supply chains breakdown, social chaos will prevail, and I'll be on the other side of it eyeing up my by then rotting neighbours blue water yacht or other assorted possessions that have no heirs to go to....

...and I'm finding an island to get away from what's left of the raging fucktards.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

You use a lot of prose to try to escape  providing evidence for most all you say

Keep dancing my pretty

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=433669 time=1641526352 user_id=1676
No, yuo....

its obvious that patience isn't your strongest virtue.... but inevitably you're still gonna have to wait.... its obvious that they will continue to juggle numbers and change definitions for as long as possible.... i imagine around booster number 6 these ppl will start to catch on.... i'm eager to see how they frame the situation when they're forced to come clean....

Bricktop

Quote from: cc post_id=433659 time=1641524354 user_id=88

That's my gripe - having to pay for losers who literally got themselves very ill  :oeudC:

You will therefore support moves to disbar smokers, sportsmen, the elderly, the morbidly obese, drug dependants, incompetent drivers, single mothers, the clumsy, those with a genetic disposition to cancer, those with mental health issues and people who don't wear sunblock from that health system that you fund, I presume. These, by your definition as I understand it, are "losers" because of poor life choices.

These groups cost you FAR more than people with Covid symptoms in the grand scheme of things.

But, in keeping with the abrogation of human rights we might as well go the whole way.

Like it or not, "Universal Health" does not mean health care for all except people who are irresponsible as to their general well being.

The cost of treating Covid patients, at least here, is a mere speck on the whiteboard of health budgetary management.

I support vaccinations, and encourage everyone to be innoculated, FOR THEIR OWN SAKE.

I support the rights of people everywhere to choose what is injected into their own bodies, and the rights of parents to choose what is best for their child.

So far, other than emotive and sanctimonious lambasting, I have not seen any argument which renders my views invalid.

Frood

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=433672 time=1641526736 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=433669 time=1641526352 user_id=1676
No, yuo....

its obvious that patience isn't your strongest virtue.... but inevitably you're still gonna have to wait.... its obvious that they will continue to juggle numbers and change definitions for as long as possible.... i imagine around booster number 6 these ppl will start to catch on.... i'm eager to see how they frame the situation when they're forced to come clean....

I've got zero patience or respect anymore for a lot of these people. Does it show?  ac_smile

My only concern now is protecting my family from them for as long as it takes for the whole house of cards to come tumbling down.

It's been difficult though.... because of the vindictive policies levelled at us from every strata of this unhinged society.

Good luck, brother....
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=433675 time=1641527170 user_id=1676

I've got zero patience or respect anymore for a lot of these people. Does it show?  ac_smile

Come on now, Freud. Your respect and admiration for me has never wavered.

:JC_howdy:

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=433677 time=1641527380 user_id=1560
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=433675 time=1641527170 user_id=1676

Come on now, Freud. Your respect and admiration for me has never wavered.

:JC_howdy:

:laugh3:
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

I don't care what others do with their bodies though I'm uneasy with abortions, especially later abortions. It's not just one body.
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

The town and region I live in is a hub of tourism.

I'm amazed that I havent been infected.

I've been around relatives and other folks.

Minimizing social contacts is the best option.

Thats how they controlled outbreaks of plague and small pox.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=433674 time=1641527092 user_id=1560

You will therefore support moves to disbar smokers, sportsmen, the elderly, the morbidly obese, drug dependants, incompetent drivers, single mothers, the clumsy, those with a genetic disposition to cancer, those with mental health issues and people who don't wear sunblock from that health system that you fund, I presume. These, by your definition as I understand it, are "losers" because of poor life choices.

These groups cost you FAR more than people with Covid symptoms in the grand scheme of things.

Exactly BT. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:  

This is hypocritical as well as being dangerous rationalizing. I smoked for twenty seven years. I paid a lot of taxes through my former habit to support our health care system. If I had developed lung cancer would they refuse to treat me.

I am sorry cc and IHJ, but this is not a justification for discrimination against the unvaccinated.

cc

But, in keeping with the abrogation of human rights we might as well go the whole way.

Like it or not, "Universal Health" does not mean health care for all except people who are irresponsible as to their general well being.

The cost of treating Covid patients, at least here, is a mere speck on the whiteboard of health budgetary management.

I support vaccinations, and encourage everyone to be innoculated, FOR THEIR OWN SAKE.

I support the rights of people everywhere to choose what is injected into their own bodies, and the rights of parents to choose what is best for their child.

So far, other than emotive and sanctimonious lambasting, I have not seen any argument which renders my views invalid.

In a Drama Queen mode I see

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=433681 time=1641531214 user_id=114

Exactly BT. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:  

This is hypocritical as well as being dangerous rationalizing. I smoked for twenty seven years. I paid a lot of taxes through my former habit to support our health care system. If I had developed lung cancer would they refuse to treat me.

I am sorry cc and IHJ, but this is not a justification for discrimination against the unvaccinated.

What discrimination? No one is advocating doing anything against them.

PS - everyone has a right to gripe about unfairness brought on by irresponsibility .. which is the case here

Oh, and my gripe is not just cost of the irresponsible's care (which actually is already large and will be very large before we are done with this) ,, and not as Brick pontificates

but more so   the otherwise unnecessary  hospital fillings causing serious harm to others with serious and time-precious attention that it brings with it .... (something no one else has managed to voluntarily achieve in our history far as I can recall)

Anyone who cares to argue that is a good thing, the floor is their's