News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Chicago Mayor doesn't like to be challenged....

Started by Frood, January 12, 2022, 10:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=434643 time=1642122600 user_id=1560
The word "Chicago" conveys nothing to me.

I've never been there, and never will.

The city is famous for deep dish pizza, organized crime, and democRAT party machine politics.

Bricktop

So she gets elected by fraud? Gee...how can THAT happen in the world's greatest democracy.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=434650 time=1642123266 user_id=1560
So she gets elected by fraud? Gee...how can THAT happen in the world's greatest democracy.

Elections in democRAT strongholds make the election victories of Nicolas Maduro of Venezuela look transparent.

Bricktop

Ok. I get it.

So, are there a lot of blacks in Chicago?

cc

Let's get to the real problem. Unexplainable as it seems, blacks vote almost 100% Demoncrat year after year .. and as blacks make up a large part of big city population, combined with a higher % of progs in cities ... they control who wins

When it showed signs of slacking a bit, they started running a black for mayor .. and it continues

Why blacks cannot see that the progs are keeping them "in  the ghetto" is a mystery to me .. always has been in fact  :confused1:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=434656 time=1642123580 user_id=1560
Ok. I get it.

So, are there a lot of blacks in Chicago?

There is one or two.

Bricktop

And I bet they both vote for black electoral candidates. Not that it's racist or anything to vote according to colour...

cc

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=434662 time=1642123771 user_id=1560
And I bet they both vote for black electoral candidates. Not that it's racist or anything to vote according to colour...

Yes, for all levels of Govt. & City Councils

It's a "lock"

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=434662 time=1642123771 user_id=1560

It aint racist for Jigs to vote according to colour. If you're white and did that, you're a dangerous white supremacist and a domestic terrorist.

cc

Since so many blacks get elected to all levels in big cities, they still keep them conveniently to themselves "in the ghetto" where they do what they are told to do

Call it semi voluntary slavery if you will

Further by not improving school systems in the core they have no way out

None of this is said from a race standpoint .. I desperately want to see the cycle broken, but above is how it actually works .. have watched it decades ago in Detroit  what with living in Windsor ON a while where people move back & forth in some ways like one big city

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=434666 time=1642124289 user_id=88
Since so many blacks get elected to all levels in big cities, they still keep them conveniently to themselves "in the ghetto" where they do what they are told to do

Call it semi voluntary slavery if you will

Further by not improving school systems in the core they have no way out

It is because about ninety percent of Jigs vote democRAT. Shit aint going to change until Blacks take Candace Owens advice and Blexit the democRATs.

cc

True .. nothing will change till they change things & fix it themselves

Bricktop

Just as in the UK, blacks vote for blacks, Pakis vote for Pakis, Indians vote for Indians.

Diversity gives us strength!!!!

Renee

Quote from: cc post_id=434659 time=1642123663 user_id=88
Let's get to the real problem. Unexplainable as it seems, blacks vote almost 100% Demoncrat year after year .. and as blacks make up a large part of big city population, combined with a higher % of progs in cities ... they control who wins

When it showed signs of slacking a bit, they started running a black for mayor .. and it continues

Why blacks cannot see that the progs are keeping them "in  the ghetto" is a mystery to me .. always has been in fact  :confused1:

Why is it a mystery? It's by liberal design.

People in general are products of their environment. Oh sure you can point to some outliers but they are exceptions to the rule.

So how do we keep blacks voting for the liberal scum?... Create and environment that keeps those living in said environment tied to ignorance and destroy any form of self-reliance and replace it with hopelessness.

Start by subjecting them to a free education system that is so God awful sub-standard that it is little more than a babysitting service that literally discourages and or squashes critical thinking and intellectual curiosity. Create a social environment within that education system that encourages persecution of any student that exhibits a desire to learn. Ever wonder why so many inner city black HS seniors can't even pass an 8th grade proficiency exam? Many of them can't even read on a 2nd grade level and a significant number of them are functionally illiterate.

This goes hand in hand with creating a street based social environment where loose morals are prevelent, crime is a profession, becoming a member of a gang is a right of passage, substance abuse is the norm and acquiring garish material goods is the ultimate goal... Get the little pavement apes breeding at a young age, allow, no encourage the boys to be unaccountable for dipping their wicks and make it so that the girls are basically unaccountable for raising their young. Let grandma who is all of 36 years old do the child rearing. Does this sound like a healthy, productive, intelligent, society to you?

Next comes the brainwashing which is easy because the environment of hopelessness and reliance on taxpayer provided handouts has basically already done the work for you... Bombard the black community with messages of victimization... "It's Whitey's fault that you are poor." "It's Whitey's fault that you can't get a job." "Whitey hates you because of your skin color." You are the victim, you are the victim, you are the victim, over and over again.

And then, as the final insult,...get trusted black community leaders into the act as well. Make them national celebrities. Bribe them with taxpayer provided grants for community centers and basketball courts and social outreach programs that look good on paper but have little or no real effect on the quality of urban black life.

This is just the basics of controlling and molding the black voting demographic. There are more soul crushing nuances to it which over the past 3 generations the liberal scum have raised into an artform.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=434673 time=1642124799 user_id=1560
Just as in the UK, blacks vote for blacks, Pakis vote for Pakis, Indians vote for Indians.

Diversity gives us strength!!!!

And Whites are racist. :crazy: