Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Gold medal men's hockey game

Started by Anonymous, February 22, 2014, 09:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"It was strange driving to church yesterday and watching people pour out of the bars.

It was strange walking on a street and some drunk called me a fucking beduin... What the fuck...

Happened just yesterday. I was lugging like 3 bags so I guess he thought it was funny.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"It was strange driving to church yesterday and watching people pour out of the bars.

It was strange walking on a street and some drunk called me a fucking beduin... What the fuck...

Happened just yesterday. I was lugging like 3 bags so I guess he thought it was funny.

Was that around the time of the hockey game?

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Was that around the time of the hockey game?

Around 1400

Romero

Quote from: "Odinson"I think he is one of those guys whom wear a suit-jacket, all-stars and jeans at the same time. Silk shirt and a vest too.

Nah, I'm mainly just a jeans and t-shirt kinda guy.

Now stop thinking about what I'm wearing, you weirdo!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Odinson"I think he is one of those guys whom wear a suit-jacket, all-stars and jeans at the same time. Silk shirt and a vest too.

There's nothing wrong with wearing jeans and a t-shirt as long as they are clean..

But why would Odinson have a problem with wearing a suit?

Odinson

There's nothing wrong with wearing jeans and a t-shirt as long as they are clean..

The suit jacket/jeans combo is everywhere. You can see it of the clothing what party the person votes.

Anonymous

The suit jacket/jeans combo is everywhere. You can see it of the clothing what party the person votes.

I don't know about that Odi..

My husband has worn jeans with a suit jacket and he doesn't vote at all.