Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Supreme Court case could end affirmative action policies once and for all

Started by Anonymous, January 25, 2022, 12:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

No need. I don't seek contention. I just like to remind people from countries other than America that the insanity in that nation does not have to be relevant to theirs.

Many people like to monitor events in the US, as it is fascinating watching a country die in slow motion, by its own hand. I get that.

Too often in our respective histories we have emulated America...its culture, mannerisms and socio-political conduct. We need to distance ourselves from what is currently a toxic nation.

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=436190 time=1643147840 user_id=1560
No need. I don't seek contention. I just like to remind people from countries other than America that the insanity in that nation does not have to be relevant to theirs.

Many people like to monitor events in the US, as it is fascinating watching a country die in slow motion, by its own hand. I get that.

Too often in our respective histories we have emulated America...its culture, mannerisms and socio-political conduct. We need to distance ourselves from what is currently a toxic nation.

Like the California Rangers hired by the miners in Victoria did?

They weren't the actual California Rangers ... and they rode around the Eureka Stockade and decided to not join them....because they were largely unarmed and stupid.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=436190 time=1643147840 user_id=1560

Like the California Rangers hired by the miners in Victoria did?

They weren't the actual California Rangers ... and they rode around the Eureka Stockade and decided to not join them....because they were largely unarmed and stupid.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=436185 time=1643147023 user_id=1560
Once again, we need to bear in the forefront of our minds that this is an American issue.

Nothing to do with us.

True. But, I hope SCOTUS ends it even though it does not affect anyone related to me.