News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Ut oh. Is this the start of Canada's civil war?

Started by Bricktop, February 06, 2022, 07:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: cc post_id=438482 time=1644461660 user_id=88
Justine has no say except only on borders

That is irrelevant. He represents Canada.

And to the protestors, Canada is a problem. It doesn't work any more.

Animus will be directed to Heads of State, not heads of states.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=438500 time=1644468615 user_id=1560
Quote from: cc post_id=438482 time=1644461660 user_id=88
Justine has no say except only on borders

That is irrelevant. He represents Canada.

And to the protestors, Canada is a problem. It doesn't work any more.

Animus will be directed to Heads of State, not heads of states.

And this pm has earned it. He hates the people he governs. I do not believe this would have gotten nearly as big as it has if Trudeau remembered he is the pm of all of Canada, not just the thirty two percent who voted for him.

Canada is making news around the world. Protesters in Southern France and Wellington, New Zealand flew the Maple Leaf flag.

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=438501 time=1644469245 user_id=1689

Canada is making news around the world. Protesters in South France and Wellington, New Zealand flew the Maple Leaf flag.

Who the hell cares about what they do or say at this point in time ...  WE  .. us ... are at Civil War
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=438502 time=1644469372 user_id=88
Quote from: Herman post_id=438501 time=1644469245 user_id=1689

Canada is making news around the world. Protesters in South France and Wellington, New Zealand flew the Maple Leaf flag.

Who the hell cares about what they do at this point in time ...  WE are at war

We are like Lenin-spreading the revolution. But, to depotic prog regimes.

cc

All I know or care is that WE are at civil war

A real govt could & would end it fast - This one cannot

I'm reposting this for Brick as it was at bottom of previous page & gone

You know Brick, I didn't blink at this thread title when you posted it - When these guys took the Ambassador Bridge ... it literally was A Bridge Too Far,

I knew it at that moment it was not the start  - It was Civil War .

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=438504 time=1644469470 user_id=88..

It's not just Canadians who hate these elitist prog regimes. It's just that ours is probably the most extreme. Which is why our revolution is the biggest.

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=438412 time=1644445263 user_id=1560
I don't think I've ever suggested it was. Quite the contrary. Once a "movement" starts in the US, our "me-too's" leap on it like a seagull on a dropped chip.

However, at the moment, Canada seems to be the focal point of civilian dissent. And a member of Antifa allegedly took violent action against protestors.

World War 1 was started by a single gunshot.

The Australian pussies in the Eureka Stockade were ended with barely any shots fired. They just cowered and gave up.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

I really do not care about them Herm & will not comment on other countries ... nor will I take kindly to other countries using us and egging us on

WE have a BIG problem on OUR  hands within OUR boundaries.

Frood

The problem Canada has is that they've let dumb fuckers like cc in...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=438510 time=1644470240 user_id=88
I really do not care about them Herm & will not comment on other countries ... nor will I take kindly to other countries using us and egging us on

WE have a BIG problem on OUR  hands within OUR boundaries.

They help us, send a few bucks, some of us in this country can return the favour when their leaders develop a case of Justinitis.

Bricktop

Quote from: cc post_id=438504 time=1644469470 user_id=88
All I know or care is that WE are at civil war

A real govt could & would end it fast - This one cannot

I'm reposting this for Brick as it was at bottom of previous page & gone

You know Brick, I didn't blink at this thread title when you posted it - When these guys took the Ambassador Bridge ... it literally was A Bridge Too Far,

I knew it at that moment it was not the start  - It was Civil War .

As my thread implies.

I saw it FIRST!!!

Anonymous

All I know is that Justin Trudeau is the most divisive prime minister I've ever seen..

Not Brian Mulroney, not Jean Chretien, not Paul Martin, and not Stephen Harper..

Although I was too young to remember his father as pm, he was a divisive leader too.

Bricktop

All leaders of democratic nations are divisive by definition.

If they "win" elections, it means someone has lost. The political party system built on 19th century political and philosophical ideologies have destroyed unity and national cohesion.

Its day is done...and politicians are now reading the runes and starting to sweat.

What has changed is that people no longer want to be rules by someone diametrically opposed to their values, beliefs and ambitions. Letting "refugees" in, spending billions of fruitcake allegations of climate change, declaring those that disagree with them racists or supremacists, taking heed of tiny and noisy splinter groups against the wishes of the majority...and we're not taking it any more.

You may recall a thread I created some time ago about which extremism you will join when the Great Divide hits your community.

Not such a silly question now, is it? Do you support Trudeau or the Truckers?

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=438523 time=1644472150 user_id=1560
All leaders of democratic nations are divisive by definition.

If they "win" elections, it means someone has lost. The political party system built on 19th century political and philosophical ideologies have destroyed unity and national cohesion.

Its day is done...and politicians are now reading the runes and starting to sweat.

What has changed is that people no longer want to be rules by someone diametrically opposed to their values, beliefs and ambitions. Letting "refugees" in, spending billions of fruitcake allegations of climate change, declaring those that disagree with them racists or supremacists, taking heed of tiny and noisy splinter groups against the wishes of the majority...and we're not taking it any more.

You may recall a thread I created some time ago about which extremism you will join when the Great Divide hits your community.

Not such a silly question now, is it? Do you support Trudeau or the Truckers?

Never our current prime minister......he has a problem with working families like mine.

Bricktop

Then you are with the truckers. There is no longer a "middle ground".

Those days are gone when the middle class disappeared.