The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A Bridge Too Far - The Ultimate "How to Lose Support For Dummies" Move

Started by cc, February 08, 2022, 06:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Thiel

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=439313 time=1644812606 user_id=1676
Quote from: Herman post_id=439310 time=1644811488 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=439309 time=1644811083 user_id=1676
So basically, surrender any position of power to negotiate with authoritarian governments who have acted in bad faith for two years, previously refused to negotiate, and pummelled the economy because.....the economy?

I'm glad you two are not war strategists or chess players.....

Blocking working folks from getting goods or working due to shortages aint good faith for anyone. It was never part of the original convoy.

I didn't know until today that leisure travel is clear for the prog hyocrites, but products blue collar workers need are not. Aren't you at all suspicious who is behind these blockades that hurt the people that started the convoy. If you aint, you should be.

And blocking convoy members from entering cities, confiscating fuel, criminalising giving aid, freezing fund-raisers, making the honk illegal, threatening to take kids away?

That's good faith? Plus the last two years of a dictatorship on top of that?

Really?

:001_rolleyes:

We know leftist civic politicians don't want these protests. And the city of Ottawa has treated these protesters differently than past protest groups. Thankfully, my city wasn't as extreme. Protest in the cities. Let em know how you feel.

Like most Canadians I oppose the hypocritical blockades of commerce. I have seen a lot of populist protests in my life. Everything from anti carbon tax to pro pipeline to anti helmets for motorcyclists. This is the first one I have seen that harms the people who supposedly support it. At the same time they allow leisure travel unimpeded. This is why I believe the border crossing blockades are the work of radical leftists who have infiltrated this freedom movement.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: Thiel post_id=439316 time=1644813832 user_id=1688
So basically, surrender any position of power to negotiate with authoritarian governments who have acted in bad faith for two years, previously refused to negotiate, and pummelled the economy because.....the economy?

Blocking working folks from getting goods or working due to shortages aint good faith for anyone. It was never part of the original convoy.

I didn't know until today that leisure travel is clear for the prog hyocrites, but products blue collar workers need are not. Aren't you at all suspicious who is behind these blockades that hurt the people that started the convoy. If you aint, you should be.

And blocking convoy members from entering cities, confiscating fuel, criminalising giving aid, freezing fund-raisers, making the honk illegal, threatening to take kids away?

Really?

We know leftist civic politicians don't want these protests. And the city of Ottawa has treated these protesters differently than past protest groups. Thankfully, my city wasn't as extreme. Protest in the cities. Let em know how you feel.

Like most Canadians I oppose the hypocritical blockades of commerce. I have seen a lot of populist protests in my life. Everything from anti carbon tax to pro pipeline to anti helmets for motorcyclists. This is the first one I have seen that harms the people who supposedly support it. At the same time they allow leisure travel unimpeded. This is why I believe the border crossing blockades are the work of radical leftists who have infiltrated this freedom movement.

I haven't met one person who says blocking trucks carrying essential goods is a wonderful idea.

Frood

Letting dictators know how you feel doesn't matter to them unless you make it so uncomfortable that they have to come to the table.

This is a problem with the conservative movement. They crumble like chalk.

I didn't see Extinction Rebellion or BLM back down....and the truckers have been very peaceful in comparison.

....and now the auto manufacturers, big box stores, and restaurant chains get to operate just like the last two years, when every else was going broke, struggling, or simply gave up and shut down because of the pandemic rules and mandates.
Blahhhhhh...

Thiel

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=439318 time=1644814190 user_id=3254

Really?

I haven't met one person who says blocking trucks carrying essential goods is a wonderful idea.

And that is the idea behind the blockades. Turn people against the cause of freedom by hurthing them. It's working exactly how the leftist infiltrators planned it.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

What Thiel is suggesting is plausible DD..

I never heard it before tonight.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: Thiel post_id=439322 time=1644814794 user_id=1688

And that is the idea behind the blockades. Turn people against the cause of freedom by hurthing them. It's working exactly how the leftist infiltrators planned it.

A question.

If the disruptors merely parked legally on the side of the road and held up signs, would anyone take any notice of them?

I don't condone illegality. Bit how in the hell can we get people to wake up from their apathetic slumber and see that they are being deceived by an entrenched autocracy. It doesn't matter which "party" is in power.

Something has to break through the indifference and nonchalance to bring about real change in how we manage ourselves.

I repeat...ad nauseum...this way isn't working.

Thiel

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=439335 time=1644815652 user_id=3254
What Thiel is suggesting is plausible DD..

I never heard it before tonight.

And you won't see the CBC, CTV, Global, or the Toronto Star reporting this. They want you blaming those lawless truckers and other racist lunchbox carrying extrmists for the shortage of parts not reaching employers like me in Canada.

Meanwhile leftists are saying excellent in a Montgomery Burns way as they cross at the non commercial lanes at borders to the United States. Canadians have been hoodwinked the crafty left.

Thiel

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=439339 time=1644816114 user_id=1560

A question.

If the disruptors merely parked legally on the side of the road and held up signs, would anyone take any notice of them?

I don't condone illegality. Bit how in the hell can we get people to wake up from their apathetic slumber and see that they are being deceived by an entrenched autocracy. It doesn't matter which "party" is in power.

Something has to break through the indifference and nonchalance to bring about real change in how we manage ourselves.

Oh the people are being deceived by the blockades. Particlularly those that support the cause of freedom. This is a leftist coup d'etat of a growing movement against government abuse of power. I have to hand it to them, they are good.

Frood

Quote from: Thiel post_id=439343 time=1644816655 user_id=1688
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=439339 time=1644816114 user_id=1560

A question.

Oh the people are being deceived by the blockades. Particlularly those that support the cause of freedom. This is a leftist coup d'etat of a growing movement against government abuse of power. I have to hand it to them, they are good.

You're bonkers if you think it's a leftist infiltration.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=439318 time=1644814190 user_id=3254

Really?

If what you are saying is true, it would follow a pattern. Lincoln Project nazi flag bearers at a Glen Youngkin rally. Antifa plants at the January 6 protests.

cw_

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=439354 time=1644848382 user_id=114

If what you are saying is true, it would follow a pattern. Lincoln Project nazi flag bearers at a Glen Youngkin rally. Antifa plants at the January 6 protests.

None of those things are true.   :oeudC:

cc

^ Of course not  :icon_wink:

The people are being deceived by the blockades. Particlularly those that support the cause of freedom. This is a leftist coup d'etat of a growing movement against government abuse of power. I have to hand it to them, they are good.

Oh, the  originals becoming peons and being used for cover? I can tell you about the 2 twinned but separate commercial and car crossings I am very familiar with

Naive supporters, tell me why they blocked the  "commercial" TRUCK crossing at Ambassador Bridge a difficult target to defend.. I didn't see a truck the whole time. I just saw a few SUVs and cars.

- Now, tell me why (if all they wanted was to be noticed and their covid cause taken seriously) they did not instead hit the Windsor tunnel nearby which only services cars and buses & the way it's constructed would have made it a far easier target to take & control .. and much more difficult for coppers to deal with.

Now tell me why  yesterday at the "commercial" TRUCK crossing very near me (British Columbia on the coast & south of Vancouver  there were only a few cars, people and a truck that was termed as a "War Type Machine" that stopped coppers who had things stopped, not yer truckers' kinda truck & no commercial trucks in the border lanes

- Now tell me why (if all they wanted was to be noticed and their covid cause taken seriously) they did not hit the Peace Arch crossing which services only cars .. the way it's constructed would have made it a far easier target to take & control ...  and much more difficult for coppers to deal with.

Now tell me why "real truckers" would want to block those 2 MAJOR trucking border points so that fellow "real truckers" couldn't work. That's not ever agona happen .. .and y'all know it

Truckers would NEVER do that to other working  truckers.

If you dispute what Thiel, Herm & I are saying, fine.

Be aware that in doing so,  so you are saying genuine Truckers would stab other genuine Truckers in the back by preventing them from working ... plus calling 2 blockades "trucker causes"  even though the were and are void of trucks & truckers.

And while you are at it ... tell me why there were not big trucks at either of those 2 border crossings.

I'm all ears

I don't know details on other  crossings, but the 2 I'm familiar with (Windsor & BC) clearly are not part of the original Ottawa thingy ... contain virtually no "truckers" but use the trucker's thingy for cover, ... and why not? It's the golden opportunity for radical leftists to block business traffic and hurt the business boogieman .. and screw the workers put out of work .. and crew the 1,000s truckers who cannot drive across blocked borders (something actual truckers would never do to fellow truckers)

As Thiel, an actual business person (and not a mere glom-on agitator with a keyboard & known distortion sources)   suggested  > "Leftist coup d'etat of a growing movement against government abuse of power"? ...

At the very least, for Windsor & B.C. blockades, ... of course they are.

------------------------------------------------------------------

OOPS. I lied - It's 3 Border Crossings

Just in:  Police raided 3 trailers at Coutts crossing during early hours.

11 perps .. so far

Found in those 3 alone, 12 long guns ... many more pistols  ... huge supplies of ammo ... many Body Armor Suits ... many very large capacity magazines

Intention was to "use it when police started to shut it down"

Is it all coming together that movement (at at least 3 border crossings) has been hijacked by radicals for very different purposes, or what??

This is just the tip o the iceberg in Coutts - More happening - I'll post more as I confirm it

----------------------------------------------

Further to the rifles etc etc etc etc etc above ^ ^

It get's a lot uglier at Coutts Border International Crossing

2 vehicles just tried to hit police .. one of them a large Truck & trailer (prolly not intended as a  love-bump)

Being investigated as "2 Attempts to commit murder"

They got one of them and are after the second

Are you surprised that this "protest" has not been hijacked at least 3 border crossings  yet?  .. No? .. More coming

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still have not "Smelled the Coffee" that initial protesters have been by taken over / co-opt by NOT Truckers radicals at Borders?

This is the 2nd, OUR BC local Commercial Border Entrance as it started - Now, Count Semi Trucks!!

https://ow0hs2zhmkp2497op3xhvxsa-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/28143110_web1_SurreyConvoy1-640x450.jpg">https://ow0hs2zhmkp2497op3xhvxsa-wpengi ... 40x450.jpg">https://ow0hs2zhmkp2497op3xhvxsa-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/28143110_web1_SurreyConvoy1-640x450.jpg[/img]
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell