Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Question for the Chinese People

Started by RW, February 25, 2014, 08:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"There are triad take over messages in the Chinese translation of Toronto Dominion Bank of Canada dontcha know!  Of course you know.  You are Chinese and all Chinese people are in on it.

:shock: That's racist. :lol:

It's vewy wassist.

RW

Listen, I think Gary is on something.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Listen, I think Gary is on something.

I share many of Gary Oak's suspicions of the Chinese Communist Party..

But Gary Oak thinks every ethnically Chinese person has ties to either the triads or the CCP.

:o

Rambo Wong

Quote from: "Fashionista"

But Gary Oak thinks every ethnically Chinese person has ties to either the triads or the CCP.

Funny Fashionista doesn't say anything about Gary choking the Chicken Oak's sinophobia?

RW

Rambo, do you think anyone here doesn't know he's a raging idiot?

Give your head a shake!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"

Funny Fashionista doesn't say anything about Gary choking the Chicken Oak's sinophobia?

I have asked Gary Oak many times why the obsession with Chinese organized crime and spying?

I may not have worded it in a way that you would have, but don't tell me I have not said anything to Gary Oak.

Odinson

Well you guys look suspicious...

You are all ninjas. :D

keeper

I have asked Gary Oak many times why the obsession with Chinese organized crime and spying?

I may not have worded it in a way that you would have, but don't tell me I have not said anything to Gary Oak.

I cant even wrap my head around why anyone would be obsessed with Chinese crime and spying and anything like that shit, I can barely lift an eye lid about Canadian politics let alone something I have no control over, SEROUSLY who fucking cares, I have enough crap on my plate to worry about then meaningless bullshit.

Edit: I wanted to add, it would be my pleasure to sit down, across from either of them for some mental Awareness Re-education Training. Trust me, by next week they would be pissing on there feet if anyone said anything about Chinese Communist party or anything related. :geek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

I cant even wrap my head around why anyone would be obsessed with Chinese crime and spying and anything like that shit, I can barely lift an eye lid about Canadian politics let alone something I have no control over, SEROUSLY who fucking cares, I have enough crap on my plate to worry about then meaningless bullshit.

Edit: I wanted to add, it would be my pleasure to sit down, across from either of them for some mental Awareness Re-education Training. Trust me, by next week they would be pissing on there feet if anyone said anything about Chinese Communist party or anything related. :geek:

I was born in China and I don't lose sleep over the internal workings at zhongnanhai.