The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Rumour has it cc has been forced to consume barrel wash and tinned spaghetti shapes

Started by Frood, February 11, 2022, 11:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Our commercial border here just got hit ... As I posted somewhere here earlier, that used a "military type" vehicle (have not seen pic, just have description) to force cops  away ....  after coppers had it under control

I 95 entry and exit is blocked  ... That's the interstate that brings vegetables, fruit etc. from Southern US & Central America to much of Western Canada .. as well as Canadian goods to the US
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Whilst I see your point, what is the difference between truckers making a stand that causes inconvenience, and governments imposing lockdowns and vaccine mandates that closed businesses forever, destroyed the travel industry and caused millions of people to lose their jobs.

There seems little compassion and acknowledgement of these consequences of governments gone mad.

Two wrongs don't make a right, I admit. But spare some outrage for those that caused this madness.

cc

We can't vote truckers out at the next election

at least  .. hmm ... let me work on that one  :wink:

Quote But spare some outrage for those that caused this madness.

One could fill a library on bitch's about outrage for those that caused this madness just by printing out this site

Cannot other viewpoints be expressed without that being replayed every time the other viewpoint is expressed?

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=439178 time=1644788052 user_id=1689
Quote from: Guest post_id=439121 time=1644744315
How the fuck are truck drivers "destroying Canadian lives"?   :crazy:

Covid mandates are wrong period and anyone who doesn't have a problem with governments attempting to coerce the public into taking experimental vaccines is a spineless moron.

Jesus man, use your frickin head. She is talking about blocking goods from getting across the border. Auto manufacturers use just in time inventory. No parts, means no production, means layoffs. That is just one industry example. Blocking key infrastructure has consequences.

What is going on has nothing to do with mandatory vaccines. That may have been the catalyst, but it has grown beyond anything COVID.

Yeah like totally dude.... big business and their workplace jab policies are like soooo impacted... "let my auto parts go!".

Right now, on a bridge, cc's antipasta items are freezing and bursting their glass jars... as she is forced to serve Alpo on soda crackers to her quilting bee attendees...

Horror! A travesty....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Covid mandates are wrong period and anyone who doesn't have a problem with governments attempting to coerce the public into taking experimental vaccines is a spineless moron.

Jesus man, use your frickin head. She is talking about blocking goods from getting across the border. Auto manufacturers use just in time inventory. No parts, means no production, means layoffs. That is just one industry example. Blocking key infrastructure has consequences.

What is going on has nothing to do with mandatory vaccines. That may have been the catalyst, but it has grown beyond anything COVID.

That's interesting, because in the livestreams I've been watching, the protest is choc full of people waving signs saying end Covid restrictions and say no to the vaxx.

The blame for all this lies squarely on your leftist government.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=439344 time=1644817144

That's interesting, because in the livestreams I've been watching, the protest is choc full of people waving signs saying end Covid restrictions and say no to the vaxx.

Most COVID restrictions are ending..

I think what Herman is saying and what we are seeing is they were just symbols of much deeper anger at a very out of touch government that doesn't care about working families..

One of the most common signs you'll see at the protests in any Canadian city including my own is F*** Trudeau.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=439349 time=1644842729 user_id=3254

I think what Herman is saying and what we are seeing is they were just symbols of much deeper anger at a very out of touch government that doesn't care about working families..

One of the most common signs you'll see at the protests in any Canadian city including my own is F*** Trudeau.

Nothing is going to end in the short term...
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

Quote from: cw_ post_id=439159 time=1644780352 user_id=3226
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=439151 time=1644774981 user_id=2845

Is your forum ever coming back?

Sure.  It's almost at the top of my to do list.

Not today though.  Today is for superbowl, pizza, pot, and beer.    :yahoo:

Super bowl is over. What's up with FT?
<t></t>

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=439493 time=1644946041 user_id=1676

You need not worry so much about us. We at least are dealing with our problems

However,  I'm a tad concerned for you .. What's happenin in your wonky Provinces while you worry about us .. and what are you doing to save yourself from "them"?

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=439605 time=1644975277 user_id=88
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=439493 time=1644946041 user_id=1676

You need not worry so much about us. We at least are dealing with our problems

However,  I'm a tad concerned for you .. What's happenin in your wonky Provinces while you worry about us .. and what are you doing to save yourself from "them"?

I've done plenty and continue to do things to fight those prickless cunts in power.

You've done NOTHING except in some cases carry their water for them because you're a feckless coward and window licker.
Blahhhhhh...

cw_

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=439593 time=1644972757 user_id=2845
Quote from: cw_ post_id=439159 time=1644780352 user_id=3226
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=439151 time=1644774981 user_id=2845

Is your forum ever coming back?

Sure.  It's almost at the top of my to do list.

Not today though.  Today is for superbowl, pizza, pot, and beer.    :yahoo:

Super bowl is over. What's up with FT?

Sorry, I try to only answer one FT question per thread in order to help with forum tidiness.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview