The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Pierre Poilievre backflips like Doug Ford and they both suck their own stubby little dicks on camera

Started by Frood, February 12, 2022, 02:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Bullshit

Conservative leadership candidate Pierre Poilievre says he is "proud" of the truckers and stands with them.

Poilievre also says he blames Prime Minister Justin Trudeau for the situation, which is paralyzing critical infrastructure at the border.

"I'm proud of the truckers and I stand with them," Poilievre said in an interview recorded on Thursday for next week's episode of the Postmedia podcast Full Comment with Anthony Furey.

"They have reached a breaking point after two years of massive government overreach of a prime minister who insults and degrades anyone who disagrees with his heavy-handed approach.

"But let's be honest, if Canadians are being inconvenienced, or in any way suffering from these protests, it is because Justin Trudeau made these protests happen and his intransigence is keeping the protests going," he added.

Poilievre said it looks to him like Trudeau put a vaccine mandate on truckers "as a vindictive wedge strategy to divide Canadians and demonize an apparently unpopular minority of unvaccinated people to his own political advantage."

https://nationalpost.com/news/im-proud-of-the-truckers-says-poilievre-in-lambasting-justin-trudeaus-response-to-protests">https://nationalpost.com/news/im-proud- ... o-protests">https://nationalpost.com/news/im-proud-of-the-truckers-says-poilievre-in-lambasting-justin-trudeaus-response-to-protests

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=438958 time=1644694045 user_id=1676
The video got pulled.

Was it true?

I wish I saved it.

It was bullshit like almost everything else on those goofy videos you believe like they are gospel.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=438974 time=1644695108 user_id=1689
The video got pulled.

Was it true?

I wish I saved it.

It was bullshit like almost everything else on those goofy videos you believe like they are gospel.

Except I watched it first before reposting it.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

PP > "A group of people who do not represent anyone but themselves"

Exactly

I'm going to time how long before auto-insult  ac_smile

tick tick tick

AFTER EDIT > 2 minutes. A tad slow today. I guess even Self-Centered  Conspiracist Agitators can have slow days
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=438980 time=1644695724 user_id=88
PP > "A group of people who do not represent anyone but themselves"

Exactly

I'm going to time how long before auto-insult  ac_smile

tick tick tick

AFTER EDIT > 2 minutes. A tad slow today. I guess even Self-Centered  Conspiracist Agitators can have slow days

If you weren't such a drunkard, you'd be able to edit your shitposts under the radar...

https://i.postimg.cc/gjTCy3Xq/Screenshot-20220213-070019-Chrome.jpg">
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Self-Centered Conspiracist Agitators are funny to watch

Seems they all support the vilest of human activities > Using children to protect themselves

tick tick tick tick tick

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

The video got pulled.

Was it true?

I wish I saved it.

I watched some news this morning and the Tory leadership candidate seems consistent......he supports the truckers and protesters, he wants an end to all COVID measures and he blames Justin Trudeau's divisive rhetoric.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=438987 time=1644697335 user_id=3254
The video got pulled.

I watched some news this morning and the Tory leadership candidate seems consistent......he supports the truckers and protesters, he wants an end to all COVID measures and he blames Justin Trudeau's divisive rhetoric.

That's strange. Dink's video had him clearly supporting clamp down on blockage, especially of the Big Bridge

And of course I have to believe bitchute as a reliable unedited  source   :001_rolleyes:

Frood

The video got pulled.

Was it true?

I wish I saved it.

I'll believe a politician's promise when it's delivered and not quickly cancelled right after.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=439000 time=1644703465 user_id=88
The video got pulled.

That's strange. Dink's video had him clearly supporting clamp down on blockage, especially of the Big Bridge

And of course I have to believe bitchute as a reliable unedited  source   :001_rolleyes:

Shouldn't you be trying to keep your hair out of the toilet bowl right now?
Blahhhhhh...