Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Boycott all White women

Started by Big Wave Dave, February 26, 2014, 03:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"Pay no attention to Dave. What can you expect from a guy the thinks foreplay consists of the phrase "Meso Hawny" and the flashing of a 20 dollar bill.

I can't help it Renee. I can't fucking stand Western guys like him.

You need to seriously calm down Shen. He is just a troll and your reaction to his posts is exactly what he wants. In effect by you getting angry with him, you are giving him a virtual hand-job.

The joke is on him because he doesn't even realize just how ignorant he sounds with all his bigoted bullshit.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Renee"Pay no attention to Dave. What can you expect from a guy the thinks foreplay consists of the phrase "Meso Hawny" and the flashing of a 20 dollar bill.

You need to seriously calm down Shen. He is just a troll and your reaction to his posts is exactly what he wants. In effect by you getting angry with him, you are giving him a virtual hand-job.

The joke is on him because he doesn't even realize just how ignorant he sounds with all his bigoted bullshit.

Yup coming into an asian forum spewing that shit is pretty much trolling.

Odinson

I got really nervous in my first time..

My heart was pumping out of my chest but I think it was okay.

Anonymous

The older sister I never had, but always wanted. You are right as usual I know Renee, but fuck this Asian fetish shit gets to me. :x

Odinson

The older sister I never had, but always wanted. You are right as usual I know Renee, but fuck this Asian fetish shit gets to me. :x

Fuck the black fetish.

That little fetish somehow empowers women and I get to deal with women like that Irish-dutch whore I talked you chicks about.

Odinson

A female with a blast from the south is scum to me... Just like males whom have a pattaya wife...

Do not touch me or my children... Your very fingers are slimy to me.

Odinson

Fucking weak to say the least...

Odinson

It is the foreign males saying that I use steroids.

It is the females here whom say that we are just very big. I like women whom act like the finnish woman.

The foreign males just cant seem to able just drop it! Always being so pompous and saying that they will beat up me by force. Some soft southern fruit is not physically able to beat me up.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Fuck the black fetish.

That little fetish somehow empowers women and I get to deal with women like that Irish-dutch whore I talked you chicks about.

Says the guy who supposedly has black children. :roll:

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"

Fuck the black fetish.

Says the guy who supposedly has black children. :roll:

Its not a fetish... lol I dont need to have some chick under my control to make me feel like a king. She became pregnant because I was being evil.  :lol:

The black fetish is beastiality and i dont date any woman whom has bedded a baboon. It is different when females have bedded a black MAN.

Black men are just walking dildoes to these women. No standards, having any woman... Safest choice for women.

Comes as no suprise that immie mattresses are "powerful females".

Odinson

She is very beautiful... Both body and soul.

Odinson

Everything is a fetish to you people.

You are damaged goods.

No real love between a black dick and a non black woman. That is why the "marriages" end fast.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"She is very beautiful... Both body and soul.

Sure she is Odi, sure she is.  :roll:

Odinson

I do not require your faith.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Everything is a fetish to you people.

You are damaged goods.

No real love between a black dick and a non black woman. That is why the "marriages" end fast.

Your pretend sons will have no real love unless they are with a black women then eh?