The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

1 million signatures to remove Justine, end the lockdown and Covid mandates

Started by Anonymous, February 14, 2022, 09:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=440970 time=1645594753 user_id=88
We did business with Martin Jr. in Windsor before he became uber-wealthy. At the time he owned (or part owned) Boblo Island Amusement Park in the middle of the Detroit River. People came to it from Windsor & Detroit via boat

At the time he was an OK guy. We negotiated a contract, designed and installed  a large irrigation system to keep the island  green for him... project was different = fun as crew had to enter and leave via boat including trenchers

He paid quick & treated us fair. After that he got filthy rich and likely changed

Martin Sr. was the type of politician one dreams for, albeit a quite left liberal. He worked with all parties, in fact used CCF Tommy Douglas's plan as his starting point and got Canada Health Care. Everything anyone said about him was very good .. a very different era I guess

I paid no attention to politics when Paul Martin was finance minister and prime minister......I miss those days when polticians were irrelevant to my family.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=440972 time=1645595318 user_id=3254
We did business with Martin Jr. in Windsor before he became uber-wealthy. At the time he owned (or part owned) Boblo Island Amusement Park in the middle of the Detroit River. People came to it from Windsor & Detroit via boat

At the time he was an OK guy. We negotiated a contract, designed and installed  a large irrigation system to keep the island  green for him... project was different = fun as crew had to enter and leave via boat including trenchers

He paid quick & treated us fair. After that he got filthy rich and likely changed

Martin Sr. was the type of politician one dreams for, albeit a quite left liberal. He worked with all parties, in fact used CCF Tommy Douglas's plan as his starting point and got Canada Health Care. Everything anyone said about him was very good .. a very different era I guess

I paid no attention to politics when Paul Martin was finance minister and prime minister......I miss those days when polticians were irrelevant to my family.

You mean when they weren't so blatant about what they were doing and how they were pickpocketing...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=440981 time=1645600558 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=440972 time=1645595318 user_id=3254

You mean when they weren't so blatant about what they were doing and how they were pickpocketing...

Ask Bernie Sanders. I seem to recall he was dark on the millionaires paying their fair share once upon a time; these days he lets those previously maligned gutter classes and targets the billionaire class instead.

Me... I tend to think that anyone who rorts the system for personal gain is indefensible. Postal clerks (in my experience) are not in the habit of being mulimillionaires in their spare time, any more than ski instructors are in the habit of keeping a lazy couple of million around to buy the silence of the eleven year olds who've accused them of rape. Ergo, Steven Harper provably rorted the system, even if he was an under-achiever when stacked alongside the likes of Truedeaup.

If people wish to draw distinction on the permissibility of politicians to line their pockets based on the extent afforded them by their circumstance and the company they keep, then fine. Nothing you or I say will benefit them, and they will doubtless be ripe for the further exploitation of these ratbags. Que sera sera; at the very least you are aware of the situation and can choose to invest your own efforts more wisely.

"He never listens to them, he knows that they're the fools

They don't like him...

The fool on the hill sees the sun going down

And the eyes in his head sees the world spinning 'round"

- Paul McCartney, "The Fool on the Hill"

cc

Quote from: cc post_id=44097 time=1645594753 user_id=88

Actually, as always, I meant exactly what  I said .. and need no chirps from The Peanut Gallery to say it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Trudeau says the government can revoke the Emergencies Act now that the crisis in Ottawa and Canada's border crossings has calmed down.

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=441023 time=1645640798 user_id=88
Quote from: cc post_id=44097 time=1645594753 user_id=88

Actually, as always, I meant exactly what  I said .. and need no chirps from The Peanut Gallery to say it

You need the strap and indefinite confinement in dry dock, Captain Morgan.
Blahhhhhh...

Gaon

Quote from: Herman post_id=439407 time=1644891011 user_id=1689
Sign it. Be like a prog and invite illegal aliens and dead people to sign it.

We, the undersigned citizens of Canada, call upon the Governor General of Canada and/or House of Commons to dissolve Parliament and call a Federal Election. We, the undersigned citizens of Canada further demand that Justin Trudeau step down as Prime Minister AND as Leader of the Federal Liberal Party. We, the undersigned citizens of Canada have lost confidence in him as Canada's Prime Minister and we feel he no longer serves the best interests of Canadians. His reckless disregard to preserve, protect and endorse the citizens of Canada's Charter of Rights and Freedoms, along with his current negligent spending of over $750 billion of our tax dollars to drag our economy into a depression, as well as for following the wrong and disastrous protocols of a privately owned corporation called the World Health Organization. The bottom line is indisputable....We, the undersigned citizens of Canada are casting our votes of No Confidence vote against  Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his liberal party until a new Federal Election to replace him.  We also demand all Premiers remove all Provincial Emergency Acts in full immediately and restore all Canadians their rights as explained in the Canadian Charter of Rights. No exceptions!!!

https://www.change.org/p/canadian-house-of-commons-at-least-1-million-signatures-to-remove-pm-justin-trudeau-and-his-liberal-government?redirect=false">https://www.change.org/p/canadian-house ... rect=false">https://www.change.org/p/canadian-house-of-commons-at-least-1-million-signatures-to-remove-pm-justin-trudeau-and-his-liberal-government?redirect=false

It should be easy and quick to find one million signatures.
The Russian Rock It

cc

"to dissolve Parliament and call a Federal Election"

ummm ... The other major party does not have a leader

Gaon

Quote from: cc post_id=441467 time=1645843754 user_id=88

I know it is symbolic, but if people are aware of it, they will sign it. Trudeau is so unpopular among the tradesmen I work with.
The Russian Rock It

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: Gaon post_id=441468 time=1645843950 user_id=3170
Quote from: cc post_id=441467 time=1645843754 user_id=88

I know it is symbolic, but if people are aware of it, they will sign it. Trudeau is so unpopular among the tradesmen I work with.

Our pm is unpopular with most Canadians who have to work for a living..

He doesn't understand is which might expalin his contempt for us.

Bricktop

Thiel

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=441471 time=1645845558 user_id=1560
Then who are the Canadians that vote for him?

A minority of voters.
gay, conservative and proud

cc

Thiel

Quote from: cc post_id=441486 time=1645848165 user_id=88
I think he got only a bit over 30%?

No mandate, far from it

The prime minister of a minority parliament is supposed to take a lot of water with their wine. Not Trudeau. He governs like he has a super majority.
gay, conservative and proud

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview