The best topic

Replies: 10564
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:39:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

I've been busy shitting all over piss stained liberals

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 09, 2022, 12:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=446282 time=1649537445 user_id=2015
I was a mechanical engineering student for about a year and a quarter before the booze got the better of me and I dropped out. I took out student loans, never paid them back and they never affected my credit rating. Although I did have creditors chasing me after I got hired at CP. I think it was three years of dodging them.

I think he's safe now. But, I agree, I would be careful about the PI I post.

Anonymous

The walls are closing in on the Biden crime family sundicate. Rep. Tom Rice (R-S.C.) and 94 other Republicans in the House of Representatives on April 8 urged Attorney General Merrick Garland to appoint a special counsel to investigate President Joe Biden's son.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=446297 time=1649609580 user_id=114
The walls are closing in on the Biden crime family sundicate. Rep. Tom Rice (R-S.C.) and 94 other Republicans in the House of Representatives on April 8 urged Attorney General Merrick Garland to appoint a special counsel to investigate President Joe Biden's son.

As I recall, the last person to launch an inquiry into that tombstone toothed crackhead got impeached for his troubles. So I'm not expecting justice to prevail this time.

Anonymous

Quote from: UoT post_id=446432 time=1649695418

As I recall, the last person to launch an inquiry into that tombstone toothed crackhead got impeached for his troubles. So I'm not expecting justice to prevail this time.

Old Renee figures the GOP are all talk too. When they take control of the House nothing will happen in regards to Hunter and Fauci.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=446479 time=1649712528 user_id=1689

Old Renee figures the GOP are all talk too. When they take control of the House nothing will happen in regards to Hunter and Fauci.

And Renee is probably correct right there.

This is why woodchippers are a necessity.

Anonymous

Quote from: UoT post_id=446821 time=1649929251
Quote from: Herman post_id=446479 time=1649712528 user_id=1689

And Renee is probably correct right there.

This is why woodchippers are a necessity.

They'll alienate a lot of people that voted for them of they do nothing.

Anonymous

It aint just Jim Crow Jow who is is unfit for office.

Democrats in Congress are worried that California Sen. Dianne Feinstein is too old to do her job, and they're leaking their concerns to the media.

"It's bad, and it's getting worse," said one Democratic senator, who requested anonymity in an interview with the San Francisco Chronicle to complain about their colleague. The senator related how Feinstein has difficulty keeping up with conversations and discussions.

Four U.S. senators, three former Feinstein staffers, and one California Democratic member of Congress spoke to the paper about Feinstein's reportedly declining memory and questionable mental fitness for office. These individuals say that at 88 years old, Feinstein is entirely dependent on her staff doing most of the work required to represent 40 million Californians in the Senate.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=446898 time=1649987891 user_id=1689

Democrats in Congress are worried that California Sen. Dianne Feinstein is too old to do her job, and they're leaking their concerns to the media.

"It's bad, and it's getting worse," said one Democratic senator, who requested anonymity in an interview with the San Francisco Chronicle to complain about their colleague. The senator related how Feinstein has difficulty keeping up with conversations and discussions.

Four U.S. senators, three former Feinstein staffers, and one California Democratic member of Congress spoke to the paper about Feinstein's reportedly declining memory and questionable mental fitness for office. These individuals say that at 88 years old, Feinstein is entirely dependent on her staff doing most of the work required to represent 40 million Californians in the Senate.

Strom Thurmond, Robert Byrd, Daniel Inouye, and Dianne Feinstein. They all stayed in office long after they were able to effectively represent their constituents.

Thiel

I saw an interview with Senator Feinstein about five years ago. Her cognitive abilities appeared much better than Biden's today. I know a lot can change in five years at her age.
gay, conservative and proud

Frood

Quote from: Thiel post_id=446939 time=1650049370 user_id=1688

I saw an interview with Senator Feinstein about five years ago. Her cognitive abilities appeared much better than Biden's today. I know a lot can change in five years at her age.

The 80's is too old for any public servant...even if they appear switched on.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

The way issues are debated at BF are non sequiturs..

A Republican governor withdraws from the Paris Agreement and the takeaway from that is he shouldn't be entitled to federal natural disaster relief??

Somehow natural disasters won't happen if the governor feigns support for that agreement?

This is just one example of many of why one should never discuss politics on BF.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=447471 time=1650467530 user_id=3254

A Republican governor withdraws from the Paris Agreement and the takeaway from that is he shouldn't be entitled to federal natural disaster relief??

Somehow natural disasters won't happen if the governor feigns support for that agreement?

This is just one example of many of why one should never discuss politics on BF.

That makes no sense. Who said this?

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=447474 time=1650474003 user_id=2015

Holliday1881

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=447481 time=1650475342 user_id=3254
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=447474 time=1650474003 user_id=2015

Holliday1881

Never heard of him. Does he have a handle here?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview