The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

Entitled Generation that has Never had to Sacrifice Will Soon Face Shock Due to Major Shortages

Started by Anonymous, March 31, 2022, 06:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Across the globe, experts warn that prices will continue climbing on food commodities and brace for the possibility of empty shelves.

The harvest forecast for 2022 is already looking grim.  "We are already seeing large price increases from yields falling short of the U.S. Department of Agriculture's [USDA] latest August yields," said senior commodity analyst for OTC Global Holdings, Terry Reilly.

He explained the next set of price hikes—predicted by Aug. 22 reports from the Pro Farmer Crop Tour and the USDA—is aggravated by the unexpected drop in crop conditions for corn and soybeans released.

Frood

There is a substantial drop in crop yields all around the world in 2021 and 2022. Farmers are killing or selling off their livestock. Cans of luncheon meat products in NYC locales are being housed in anti theft cases with electronic tags because of the desperation.  

This will only escalate with time.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=472930 time=1661428643 user_id=114
Across the globe, experts warn that prices will continue climbing on food commodities and brace for the possibility of empty shelves.

The harvest forecast for 2022 is already looking grim.  "We are already seeing large price increases from yields falling short of the U.S. Department of Agriculture's [USDA] latest August yields," said senior commodity analyst for OTC Global Holdings, Terry Reilly.

He explained the next set of price hikes—predicted by Aug. 22 reports from the Pro Farmer Crop Tour and the USDA—is aggravated by the unexpected drop in crop conditions for corn and soybeans released.

Drought, heat and stupid environmental laws in developed countries.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

">
[/img]

As officials in the country express their fears about future gas riots this winter, the German government has announced a host of new energy rationing rules that will come into effect from next Thursday.

In what appears to be the latest attempt to avoid energy shortages this winter, the German government is to implement restrictions limiting the use of energy in the country.

Ministers appear to be hoping that the rationing efforts will help reduce the risk of energy shortages this coming winter, with a number of bigwigs now openly fearful of a future of public unrest and gas riots should people be left unable to adequately heat their homes.

According to a report by Stern, limits on how hot public buildings and offices can be heated to are to come into effect on September 1st, with such buildings now being legally restricted to no more than 19 degrees Celsius (~66 degrees Fahrenheit).

Public buildings will also no longer be allowed to heat their hallways — though some exceptions are to be given for the likes of hospitals — while tap water used for washing hands will also no longer be allowed to be heated using a boiler or instant heating device.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/08/25/winter-of-discontent-germany-to-implement-energy-rationing-amid-fears-of-gas-riots/">https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/0 ... gas-riots/">https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/08/25/winter-of-discontent-germany-to-implement-energy-rationing-amid-fears-of-gas-riots/
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Odinson

23,5 Celsius is the current room temp in my house.

I like walking around wearing only boxers.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=473096 time=1661460236 user_id=136
23,5 Celsius is the current room temp in my house.

I like walking around wearing only boxers.

I do that too. But, I live on a farm.

Frood

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=473062 time=1661444602 user_id=3349
">
[/img]

As officials in the country express their fears about future gas riots this winter, the German government has announced a host of new energy rationing rules that will come into effect from next Thursday.

In what appears to be the latest attempt to avoid energy shortages this winter, the German government is to implement restrictions limiting the use of energy in the country.

Ministers appear to be hoping that the rationing efforts will help reduce the risk of energy shortages this coming winter, with a number of bigwigs now openly fearful of a future of public unrest and gas riots should people be left unable to adequately heat their homes.

According to a report by Stern, limits on how hot public buildings and offices can be heated to are to come into effect on September 1st, with such buildings now being legally restricted to no more than 19 degrees Celsius (~66 degrees Fahrenheit).

Public buildings will also no longer be allowed to heat their hallways — though some exceptions are to be given for the likes of hospitals — while tap water used for washing hands will also no longer be allowed to be heated using a boiler or instant heating device.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/08/25/winter-of-discontent-germany-to-implement-energy-rationing-amid-fears-of-gas-riots/">https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/0 ... gas-riots/">https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/08/25/winter-of-discontent-germany-to-implement-energy-rationing-amid-fears-of-gas-riots/

I'm glad I have a Solo stove for cooking with twigs and canopy floor items.... it's a great little unit....
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=473188 time=1661516847 user_id=3254
I don't plan on living in the forest Dinky.

Most life plans don't consider it... but we have to plan for the worst.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=473197 time=1661519563 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=473188 time=1661516847 user_id=3254
I don't plan on living in the forest Dinky.

Most life plans don't consider it... but we have to plan for the worst.

I don't think my loafers are the right footwear in the bush.

Oerdin

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=472955 time=1661434446 user_id=2015
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=472930 time=1661428643 user_id=114

The thing that worries me the most are the fertilizer shortages.  That can cause big drops in yield.

Anonymous

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=473329 time=1661565453 user_id=3374
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=472955 time=1661434446 user_id=2015

The thing that worries me the most are the fertilizer shortages.  That can cause big drops in yield.

Did you hear our prog pm is forcing fertilizer shortages. His emissions targets are more important than feeding Canadians.

Oerdin

I had heard about that.  The WEF is pushing that hard every where they can.  Either they are retards or they are deliberately trying to cause food shortages.

Anonymous

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=473331 time=1661565891 user_id=3374
I had heard about that.  The WEF is pushing that hard every where they can.  Either they are retards or they are deliberately trying to cause food shortages.

They are doing it deliberately. They are authoritarian cunts.