The best topic

Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Lmao -- Seadusky is on full meltdown mode over this place

Started by Biggie Smiles, April 03, 2022, 12:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=445508 time=1649035334 user_id=2015
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=445470 time=1649004422 user_id=3214
Seriously, what did you people do to that decrepit old innocence thief?

He can't stop crying about you.

Sea Dunce is the dumbest poster on the furums by a wide margin.

It's sad he can't get over us, but he has it in his mind he has been hurt.

Anonymous

Biggie, I took a look at BF.......where do I begin..

One whole page in the last two weeks of Seamajor right out of the blue writing Herman and usually talking about his private parts..

In another thread in sub that is now closed, 1Holl88iday1 wrote, The Chinks were living a very nice quiet isolated life until Nixon woked them.

How ignorant.....tell that to Shen Li who lost her paternal grandparents died in the Cultural Revolution.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=445511 time=1649035999 user_id=164
Sea is banned from here?

Yes, he is permanently banned..

I posted the reason in this thread.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=445512 time=1649036652 user_id=3254
One whole page in the last two weeks of Seamajor right out of the blue writing Herman and usually talking about his private parts..

He likes me. He really likes me.

Anonymous

Does anyone remember when he posted the link to his no privacy settings FB account and Shen Li clicked on it and commented on the old pictures of himself he's been posting over and over again for ten years. He accused her of hacking his account.

Oh ya, and everybody is assuming. How can someone with such a low IQ eat solid foods.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=445528 time=1649041420 user_id=2015
Does anyone remember when he posted the link to his no privacy settings FB account and Shen Li clicked on it and commented on the old pictures of himself he's been posting over and over again for ten years. He accused her of hacking his account.

Oh ya, and everybody is assuming. How can someone with such a low IQ eat solid foods.

Yes, both happened regularly when he was allowed to post here..

Apparently he accused posters at the old BF of hacking his Photobucket account for the same reason as he did Shen Li of hacking his Facebook account.

Biggie Smiles

I find the bit about him posting pictures of nude children which he kept stored in his photobucket account to be the most disturbing

it's like he saw the pictures, got excited, touched himself and then saved them for future viewing pleasure

I've been riding him as a stank pedo ever since

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=445530 time=1649043659 user_id=3214

I find the bit about him posting pictures of nude children which he kept stored in his photobucket account to be the most disturbing

it's like he saw the pictures, got excited, touched himself and then saved them for future viewing pleasure

I find it creepy he has pictures of Shen Li and kiebers saved on his Photobucket account..

Those pictures of nude children while not illegal in the context they were photographed were not meant to be stored on the PB account of a man nearly seventy five years old.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=445531 time=1649043978 user_id=3254

I find it creepy he has pictures of Shen Li and kiebers saved on his Photobucket account..

Those pictures of nude children while not illegal in the context they were photographed were not meant to be stored on the PB account of a man nearly seventy five years old.

There are two people who are that obsessed with the people behind the handles and they are Eddie the Chug and Seamoron. And it probably aint a coincidence they have an unnatural interest in little kids.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=445531 time=1649043978 user_id=3254

From what he says he believes he has a picture of me saved there as well

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=445513 time=1649036951 user_id=3254
Sea is banned from here?

I already knew the reason why...but didn't know he was still banned.

I dont get invovled with fighting and dumb shit...I dont get angry messages from other posters...but I can only imagine.  I'm sorry it is, what it is..

Cronus

I know, I know....but we still have this rule, so if you want me to start deleting things....

9. [size=150]From time to time a circumstance will arise that we find unacceptable (i.e. pedophile insults)[/size] but is not outlined in these rules. The administrators and moderators will discuss the issue and decide on an appropriate course of action to be taken.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=445534 time=1649048808 user_id=164
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=445513 time=1649036951 user_id=3254
Sea is banned from here?

I already knew the reason why...but didn't know he was still banned.

I dont get invovled with fighting and dumb shit...I dont get angry messages from other posters...but I can only imagine.  I'm sorry it is, what it is..

He lost his pm privileges at VF too.......he sent the same pm to Shen Li there that he did here twelve times in one day..

We couldn't have him back after he started posting the same pm he sent to Shen over twelve times across two forums on the board..

We're not missing anything.......as Renee said there is obvious cognitive dysfunction with him.

Anonymous

I'm the one who let Fash know he posted his FB account. By the time she deleted it, Shen had already saw it and was picking on him mercilessly.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview