Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Hey Soulbro...

Started by Flynn, April 06, 2022, 02:21:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flynn

Hiya, Soulbro!

I just wanted to pop in here and ask, why is it you look like Kim Jong-Un? I mean your oversized head and flattened face reminds me of that North Korean dictator, except he's probably waaaaaay smarter than you and isn't still a virgin.

I miss your weekly diatribes about finance this and finance that, you know the ones that make people want to jab their own eyes out with a blunt rock. Maybe you can also filibuster on more boring subjects such as your sex life, anything that deals with you and the things that annoy you because you're a brittle piece of man.

Now, I understand you might want to just ignore this really nice tribute to you being an absolute fucking nerd, but I understand if your little yellow skinned self runs to a bag of dried cuttlefish instead of being a nice guy and stopping in to say "hi" to an old friend.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Mr Flynn, why would a man your age keep wasting on your time on something that isn't working..

Seoul is in his late forties, you're in your fifties..

A more age appropriate way of trolling him would be to post that our carbon tax is good for average Canadians......that would get his attention..

I've been posting with Seoul for a long time, and I know that would be a more effective way of getting under his skin than these boring repetitive school yard lames..

But, you continue wasting your energy on what isn't working if you wish.

Anonymous

I told that Flynn guy to divest from his tech stocks in December because they were overvalued and divert them into small energy producers, but noooooo he didn't listen. Crescent Point Energy increased their dividend again. He could buy a lot of out of town bus tickets with that extra cash if he had followed my advice. Now he has no choice, but to hitchhike.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=445755 time=1649256473 user_id=114
I told that Flynn guy to divest from his tech stocks in December because they were overvalued and divert them into small energy producers, but noooooo he didn't listen. Crescent Point Energy increased their dividend again. He could buy a lot of out of town bus tickets with that extra cash if he had followed my advice. Now he has no choice, but to hitchhike.

I guess he thinks lame insults on message boards are better for his 401k(if he had one).

Flynn

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=445754 time=1649254447 user_id=3254
Mr Flynn, why would a man your age keep wasting on your time on something isn't working..

A more age appropriate way of trolling him would be to post that our carbon tax is good for average Canadians......that would get his attention..

I've been posting with Seoul for a long time, and I know that would be a more effective way of getting under his skin than these boring repetitive school yard lames..

Mrs. Dog Eater. Why are you wasting your time answering all my posts if I'm such a "child?" Is that more of the slanty eyed power you fucking allegedly have?

Prove any of your allegations against me. Facts, not your thoughts, and why don't you prove to the Western world that you don't also have a side ways vagina, that also can be blinded woth dental floss.

You smell like shit and all you rice eating influenza carriers should be culled like the 3rd world Neanderthals you are.

Once again show me real proof of your allegations you passive-agressive cat eating communist.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: Flynn post_id=445777 time=1649272715 user_id=3209
Mr Flynn, why would a man your age keep wasting on your time on something isn't working..

Mrs. Dog Eater. Why are you wasting your time answering all my posts if I'm such a "child?" Is that more of the slanty eyed power you fucking allegedly have?

Prove any of your allegations against me. Facts, not your thoughts, and why don't you prove to the Western world that you don't also have a side ways vagina, that also can be blinded woth dental floss.

You smell like shit and all you rice eating influenza carriers should be culled like the 3rd world Neanderthals you are.

Once again show me real proof of your allegations you passive-agressive cat eating communist.

My guess genius is that she feels sorry for every over the hill social retard that comes here begging for attention. She gave you a taste of what you crave. You should show a little gratitude.

Flynn

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=445755 time=1649256473 user_id=114

Hey bitch boi. I'm fucking right here you fat headed 40-year-old virgin. Instead of being the typical bowl cut, slant eye, chink, why don't you stop feeding into the asian sterotype you fucking loser.

Typical bullshit from the stooges at TBC. You fucking gerbil munching cowards.
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=445778 time=1649272881 user_id=2015
Quote from: Flynn post_id=445777 time=1649272715 user_id=3209

My guess genius is that she feels sorry for every over the hill social retard that comes here begging for attention. She gave you a taste of what you crave. You should show a little gratitude.

Go suck on a chinese dick you little cheerleading bitch.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Do you think that fat fifty year old chain smoking marshmallow with toothpick arms Flynn has the intellect to lock horns with our resident financial guy. This is why he is forced to serves fries with a side order of racial boredom.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Damn I wish I bought Crescent Energy back when it was $2.98.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Flynn

Quote from: Guest post_id=445782 time=1649273162

Do you think that fat fifty year old chain smoking marshmallow with toothpick arms Flynn has the intellect to lock horns with our resident financial guy. This is why he is forced to serves fries with a side order of racial boredom.

Says another dog eating chink.
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=445784 time=1649273279 user_id=3349

Damn I wish you were run the fuck over by one of these slanty immigrants fresh off the boat.
<t></t>

Anonymous

So does Flynn, but he couldn't afford a single share.

Flynn

Quote from: Guest post_id=445787 time=1649273352

So does Flynn, but he couldn't afford a single share.

You should take some of that money and get your eyes fixed. From slanty to kinda slanty.
<t></t>

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Quote from: Flynn post_id=445786 time=1649273352 user_id=3209

Damn I wish you were run the fuck over by one of these slanty immigrants fresh off the boat.

Hi Oak! How ya been?
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview