Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Posting pictures of other posters

Started by Anonymous, March 03, 2014, 08:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

It was done in the spirit of good clean fun.

QuoteYou are very astute Shen haha

Call it a gift. :lol:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"If you are going to post pictures of other posters from here, Vancouver Forum or Blue Frost's Ourforum make sure you get their permission first.

Thank you

I can't help but feel that this thread is intended for me. ;)  :lol:

Shen Li, I cannot tell you how embarrassed I was early this morning when I saw that vulgar thread about me.

:(

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Fashionista"If you are going to post pictures of other posters from here, Vancouver Forum or Blue Frost's Ourforum make sure you get their permission first.

Thank you

Shen Li, I cannot tell you how embarrassed I was early this morning when I saw that vulgar thread about me.

I´m sorry fashie but I was amazed that you aint wearing the typical rags of a religious woman.

You do understand that boys will be boys and it is not demeaning your respect.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

I´m sorry fashie but I was amazed that you aint wearing the typical rags of a religious woman.

Odinson, I just want to forget those pictures that Shen Li took of me and posted without my consent.

Odinson

Odinson, I just want to forget those pictures that Shen Li took of me and posted without my consent.

Ok ok. Funny that I actually have longer hair than you do... I´m a big old girl. :D

Obvious Li

aww Fash...you looked cute as can be.....you need not feel embarrassed in the least bit...now if she took pictures of Odie..that would be embarrassing......lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

aww Fash...you looked cute as can be.....you need not feel embarrassed in the least bit...now if she took pictures of Odie..that would be embarrassing......lol

Hello Obvious Li and thank you for the kind words..

But, my husband occasionally looks at this forum..

He would not be happy to see pictures of my body for everyone to see.

Odinson

That would break the monitor.

Odinson

He would not be happy to see pictures of my body for everyone to see.

You are not his property, fashie. We only live once.

I want to say that you look good, I want to compliment you in my crude way and dont you dare to take that away from me..

Anonymous

I don't he would be happy to see pictures of my body for everyone to see.

I want to say that you look good, I want to compliment you in my crude way and dont you dare to take that away from me..

I told my husband I post here to share ideas, share my faith, recipes, financial advice and so on..

I don't want him to see unflattering pictures of me that my "friend" took and posted without my consent.

RW

No quotes on friend!  Friends do that.  They can have that kind of fun.  

I had a person post a picture of me sleeping on a table after a party and told everyone I was drunk.  It happens and it's laughed off later over tea :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

I don't he would be happy to see pictures of my body for everyone to see.

I told my husband I post here to share ideas, recipes, financial advice and so on..

I don't want him to see unflattering pictures of me that my "friend" took and posted without my consent.

As you wish...

Shen Li is slightly immature for a female of her age... Females mature faster or so the feminists say... Fuck that! Some phone-cam pics was a very early teen-age thing...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"No quotes on friend!  Friends do that.  They can have that kind of fun.  

I had a person post a picture of me sleeping on a table after a party and told everyone I was drunk.  It happens and it's laughed off later over tea :)

I have little doubt that Shen Li thought it was hilarious..

I have little doubt that everyone who saw those pictures thought it was funny..

I did not find it funny.

RW

I wouldn't say people thought it was funny.  Folks were rather complimentary.

I understand you not finding it funny because when it happened to me, I didn't find it funny either.  I laugh about it now though.
Beware of Gaslighters!