Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:49:20 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Why is Poppy so jealous?

Started by Erica Mena, April 12, 2022, 11:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=450289 time=1652737278 user_id=2853
At this point I'm just glad that I'm done with raising children, expect for the financial part

My daughter is 15 now and thankfully, I managed to teach her to identify and ignore all of the woke trash

She wants to study Chemical Engineering and there's not a lot of brainwashing involved in this kind of degree, they focus on what matters, so college should be a problem too

One day I told her "You're probably gonna be called square, boring and other things like, but you should take it as a compliment, considering who's it coming from"

Emcourage her. We need more women engineers. I'm an engineer myself by the way.

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=450291 time=1652741564 user_id=56
At this point I'm just glad that I'm done with raising children, expect for the financial part

My daughter is 15 now and thankfully, I managed to teach her to identify and ignore all of the woke trash

She wants to study Chemical Engineering and there's not a lot of brainwashing involved in this kind of degree, they focus on what matters, so college should be a problem too

One day I told her "You're probably gonna be called square, boring and other things like, but you should take it as a compliment, considering who's it coming from"

She's already chosen that path. My sister is a CE too, I see she inspires my daughter a lot professionally.

Her grades in school are excellent, she already speaks English. And since she was born in the US, she's gonna have a lot more opportunities.

Many companies here want people who go freely anywhere they need. Sometimes the contract won't wait for the visa, so if they have someone who can simply hop on a plane an go, it's a plus.
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Anonymous

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=450297 time=1652743281 user_id=2853
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=450291 time=1652741564 user_id=56

She's already chosen that path. My sister is a CE too, I see she inspires my daughter a lot professionally.

Her grades in school are excellent, she already speaks English. And since she was born in the US, she's gonna have a lot more opportunities.

Many companies here want people who go freely anywhere they need. Sometimes the contract won't wait for the visa, so if they have someone who can simply hop on a plane an go, it's a plus.

That's wonderful Rancidmilko.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview