Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Words that you do not want filtered

Started by Anonymous, March 04, 2014, 07:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

We can ask our third party host to whitelist those words..

Chances are tho, that their list is constantly evolving as it uses algorithms not just actual words, so what's filtered today, may not be filtered tomorrow and vice versa, but if certain words are whitelisted they won't be filtered.

Pharmaceuticals are commonly filtered, but if you have experienced any other word caused a redirect, please post it here.

Anonymous

Shen Li said ephedr1ne is one word that has to be spelled like this because it is filtered.

Anonymous

There have been others, but the only one I can remember was the most recent which you already listed.

Anonymous

I don't know why, but the word p0ker is banned.

Obvious Li

this thread is asking for words we DON'T want filtered.......JFC...that could take a long time to list them all......???????????

the words we want filtered are NONE.....this must remain an open forum...ok maybe we filter the term "Sugar Tits" but that is about it...... :ugeek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"this thread is asking for words we DON'T want filtered.......JFC...that could take a long time to list them all......???????????

the words we want filtered are NONE.....this must remain an open forum...ok maybe we filter the term "Sugar Tits" but that is about it...... :ugeek:

I should have said words that are filtered..

This way when you post something like ephedr1ne for example you know to change the spelling of the word.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"p0rnstar is filtered also...

Thank you for letting us know Odi.

Odinson