Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

I'm Seeing The Oilers And Kings On Sunday

Started by Anonymous, March 06, 2014, 07:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I blame Romero and our successful women's and men's hockey teams at Sochi. Ice level centre seats with access to the food bar(not that I need that). It's an exciting game to watch, even the mediocre Edmonton Oilers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I blame Romero and our successful women's and men's hockey teams at Sochi. Ice level centre seats with access to the food bar(not that I need that). It's an exciting game to watch, even the mediocre Edmonton Oilers.

You are so unfortunate Shen Li..

We would like to see more Calgary Flames games.

Anonymous

I don't give a rat's ass who wins. It's a party and everyone in attendance is enjoying themselves.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"I blame Romero and our successful women's and men's hockey teams at Sochi. Ice level centre seats with access to the food bar(not that I need that). It's an exciting game to watch, even the mediocre Edmonton Oilers.

sucks to be you....take lots of alcohol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

I don't understand that Obvious Li?

If we had tickets to see the Calgary Flames at the Saddledome, seats at that level would be very good seats..

Or are you not a hockey fan?

Romero

Sweet! It's like a whole different game at ice level.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"

Details and pics to follow the game.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

If we had tickets to see the Calgary Flames at the Saddledome, seats at that level would be very good seats..

no i am not  a hockey fan...i particularly despise the Flames....i grew up watching Gretzky and the oilers...everything since then is like watching peewee hockey...so why pay for it...it's boring

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

no i am not  a hockey fan...i particularly despise the Flames....i grew up watching Gretzky and the oilers...everything since then is like watching peewee hockey...so why pay for it...it's boring

p0ker is veryyy boring if theres no money or females taking their clothes off involved.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"

I have never seen a game at ice level Romero?

Have you seen a game from ice level?

Anonymous

The Oilers were completely out played tonight. They lost 4-2, but I still had fun.

cc

Saw Bobby Orr almost single handedly beat the ass off the leafs from front row blue line in Maple Leaf Gardens - near the team boxes - it was neat, especially as we cheered LOUDLY for Bobby & Co, lol
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Saw Bobby Orr almost single handedly beat the ass off the leafs from front row blue line in Maple Leaf Gardens - near the team boxes - it was neat, especially as we cheered LOUDLY for Bobby & Co, lol

The last game we saw was in a private box which was good. However, ice level and centre of the rink is a whole different experience.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"The Oilers were completely out played tonight. They lost 4-2, but I still had fun.

I'm happy you had fun.

:)