The best topic

Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

HI

Started by FRW, May 02, 2022, 09:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=448792 time=1651603806 user_id=2221
Quote from: Poppy post_id=448788 time=1651602266 user_id=3287
CO was yet another forum where TWAP posted cat pics, right?

You can check the list remaining "troll" forums on TWAP's site and every one of them has 4 members max and resembles an adult day care center.

Word on the street is Blandscape is revamping Oak's empty forum because Oak is bored with BF.

Oak aint bored with BF, BF bitch slapped her after she was bitching about the place and trying to run folks off and aint seen her since  ac_toofunny

She lurks and negs folks, but remaining silent, because she got her feelz hurt lol.

I decided I won't neg anyone......I'll only use the like feature for posts.

Anonymous

Quote from: FRW post_id=448716 time=1651499663 user_id=3363IM NEW HERE

Are you RW?

Anonymous

Quote from: Velvet post_id=448801 time=1651608150 user_id=2021
Quote from: FRW post_id=448716 time=1651499663 user_id=3363IM NEW HERE

Are you RW?

lol, definitely not.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=448770 time=1651588966 user_id=3254
How long has it been around?

Is Billdo, Cindybin, the man who owns the forum?

A long time ago in a server far far away there existed the Yahoo message boards. Thousands of people discussed the salient issues of the day and this of course attracted the scourge of the internet known as trolls. Trolls romped happily and unleashed as they practiced their trade debating anyone about anything using counter points, insults, jokes, deflections, and anything else they could think up. Most had multiple id's which they would switch between to create the illusion of massive support for their side. while others would switch nicks and argue with themselves in order to stir up the regular posters. People fought, sparks flew, chaos reigned and it was beautiful.

During this time many posters achieved celebrity status with their frequent posting and style. One of the most famous was a girl known as Cindybin who seemed quite prudish and would lecture others about their use of marijuana and promiscuous sex. Of course this provided great amount of entertainment for the trolls and she was soon the topic of quite a few conversations.

Cindybin had a guy friend known as Vapor who around 2007 or so opened The Cindybin Forum to Yahoo posters. Soon after the evil demon Neil Budde announced that the closure of the Yahoo boards would happen soon. Many posters and trolls ended up on Cindybin and it was quite fun for a while. Cindybin herself was unaware of this and when she found out demanded he close the board to defend her good name.

Quite a few forums were then opened to attract the posters and each developed their own style. Cosmic Outpost (which was originally known as Cindy's Been Bonging) was a joke around and laugh type of place, Troll Valhalla was for hardcore trolls who enjoyed going on raids, quite a few fight boards opened up for flamers, Bad Yahoo, Troll Kingdom, and The Dana Crew... well let's just say it's best that The Dana Crew stay lost in history.

Cosmic Outpost turned out to be the most successful of these forums with hundreds of members. It was quite commonplace for 50 or 60 people to be on at any one time. Around 2010 or so a poster named Billdo arrived. He was quite the conspiracy theorist who kept going on about the Illuminati, the new world order, CIA secret ops and the like. During this time though he was seeding discourse among the regular posters by accusing mods of deleting and moving posts, practicing favoritism, having secret boards (which was true) and doing what he could to start fights. Many posters started to gravitate towards him and he opened CBT (Cindy's Been Tripping) and started stealing posters away. Eventually a big fight ensued and about half the members left Cosmic Outpost and went to CBT. Some tried to be members on both boards but rivalry and attacks on both sides eventually caused inter-board membership to cease.

Around 2013 Cosmic Outpost closed, reopened for a bit, and then closed for good. FRW started his forum before it closed and it's been going ever since. Several other posters started their own forums on the freesmf boards ( ClueZone, The Matrix, The Dew Drop Inn ) but none of them caught on. A handful of posters is all that's left now of the old Yahoo boards and I guess we keep at it because, well, I guess we just don't know what else to do with ourselves.

There's a hell of a lot more history to all this but this is basically what happened.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=448807 time=1651611761 user_id=3349

A long time ago in a server far far away there existed the Yahoo message boards. Thousands of people discussed the salient issues of the day and this of course attracted the scourge of the internet known as trolls. Trolls romped happily and unleashed as they practiced their trade debating anyone about anything using counter points, insults, jokes, deflections, and anything else they could think up. Most had multiple id's which they would switch between to create the illusion of massive support for their side. while others would switch nicks and argue with themselves in order to stir up the regular posters. People fought, sparks flew, chaos reigned and it was beautiful.

During this time many posters achieved celebrity status with their frequent posting and style. One of the most famous was a girl known as Cindybin who seemed quite prudish and would lecture others about their use of marijuana and promiscuous sex. Of course this provided great amount of entertainment for the trolls and she was soon the topic of quite a few conversations.

Cindybin had a guy friend known as Vapor who around 2007 or so opened The Cindybin Forum to Yahoo posters. Soon after the evil demon Neil Budde announced that the closure of the Yahoo boards would happen soon. Many posters and trolls ended up on Cindybin and it was quite fun for a while. Cindybin herself was unaware of this and when she found out demanded he close the board to defend her good name.

Quite a few forums were then opened to attract the posters and each developed their own style. Cosmic Outpost (which was originally known as Cindy's Been Bonging) was a joke around and laugh type of place, Troll Valhalla was for hardcore trolls who enjoyed going on raids, quite a few fight boards opened up for flamers, Bad Yahoo, Troll Kingdom, and The Dana Crew... well let's just say it's best that The Dana Crew stay lost in history.

Cosmic Outpost turned out to be the most successful of these forums with hundreds of members. It was quite commonplace for 50 or 60 people to be on at any one time. Around 2010 or so a poster named Billdo arrived. He was quite the conspiracy theorist who kept going on about the Illuminati, the new world order, CIA secret ops and the like. During this time though he was seeding discourse among the regular posters by accusing mods of deleting and moving posts, practicing favoritism, having secret boards (which was true) and doing what he could to start fights. Many posters started to gravitate towards him and he opened CBT (Cindy's Been Tripping) and started stealing posters away. Eventually a big fight ensued and about half the members left Cosmic Outpost and went to CBT. Some tried to be members on both boards but rivalry and attacks on both sides eventually caused inter-board membership to cease.

Around 2013 Cosmic Outpost closed, reopened for a bit, and then closed for good. FRW started his forum before it closed and it's been going ever since. Several other posters started their own forums on the freesmf boards ( ClueZone, The Matrix, The Dew Drop Inn ) but none of them caught on. A handful of posters is all that's left now of the old Yahoo boards and I guess we keep at it because, well, I guess we just don't know what else to do with ourselves.

There's a hell of a lot more history to all this but this is basically what happened.

That is a lot of history to digest. All I know is that when I was a poster on the tranny forum, I could not find one brown gal to shine my shitter.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=448795 time=1651604005 user_id=2015

You can check the list remaining "troll" forums on TWAP's site and every one of them has 4 members max and resembles an adult day care center.

Word on the street is Blandscape is revamping Oak's empty forum because Oak is bored with BF.

Oak aint bored with BF, BF bitch slapped her after she was bitching about the place and trying to run folks off and aint seen her since  ac_toofunny

She lurks and negs folks, but remaining silent, because she got her feelz hurt lol.

Do you know that crybaby demanded Fash do something about Zetsu because he hurt her feelz. She ignored Oak, and good for her for not giving in to Oak.

Oak seems unstable. She is more trouble than she is worth.

I remember.

She tries to be manipulative. She also won the "Most Racist" poll over at SG  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

I know most folks don't like old Oaky. I had no problem with her. I have heard she has turned a little strange.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=448811 time=1651619524 user_id=2221

Do you know that crybaby demanded Fash do something about Zetsu because he hurt her feelz. She ignored Oak, and good for her for not giving in to Oak.

I remember.

She tries to be manipulative. She also won the "Most Racist" poll over at SG  :laugh:

She says we are racist.

Anonymous

I remember.

I remember that. I was jealous as fuck. I worked my shapely yelow ASS off to win that poll.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=448843 time=1651635094 user_id=56

I remember.

I remember that. I was jealous as fuck. I worked my shapely yelow ASS off to win that poll.

lol, I'm sure you did.

Berry Sweet

So many weirdos, such little time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=448855 time=1651643896 user_id=164
So many weirdos, such little time.

These forums are populated by some interesting characters.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=448823 time=1651628286 user_id=3254

I remember.

She says we are racist.

That's her default position when she starts losing an argument.

FRW

NEIL BUDDES A CUNT

FRW

LINK

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview