Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

welcome to Erica's arena

Started by Anonymous, May 19, 2022, 08:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=450808 time=1653022127 user_id=3226
What all forum Administrators understand is that no one is entitled to post on their webspace.

Works both ways though...  Posters expect a certain level of Administrator professionalism too.  I've run my own forums too...

weebles

Quote from: "Rug Doctor" post_id=450799 time=1653020965
Quote from: weebles post_id=450795 time=1653020599 user_id=2191
Already have it man just dealing with a work related injury but hey they pay me to stay home and drink so not complaining. But nice to se you still kicking it on the forums like ye good old DV days  Cheers man   ac_drinks

Nice!  Didn't realize you already had it!

Yup, still around sorta, but have little presence due to being Public Enemy #1 around these parts!  Not a bad thing, since a bit has changed since you were last around...  Sold the condo, bought 5 acres in the Koots, so always something to do around the yard now that the weather is brightening up!  That, and trying to keep my gravel truck busy also.  But now is Miller Time!

Nice man good to hear and  I am Still trying to get  some nice acreage in the Okanagan Valley seems all  retirees have the same idea though.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rug Doctor" post_id=450809 time=1653022284
Quote from: Herman post_id=450806 time=1653021833 user_id=1689
You did this every frickin night when you got drunk until you got banned. We all saw it  A normal person would stay away, but because this forum has guest posting you kept coming back to blame Fash for your attraction to cock and she kept deleting your posts.

No I didn't.  I don't spam boards unless I'm given a reason to do so.  Another fact is that half you morons thought all guest posters were me, when they actually weren't, because guest posting had made you into paranoid freaks since you couldn't tell who was who.

Besides, that all is moot.  This is Erica's sub.  You can keep White Knighting for that retarded chink, and I do stand by my belief that Fash is a retarded chink, but for the sake of brevity I'll leave it at that.

Fash, evs, mimi are not now nor have they ever been a problem in your life. You are always too loaded to remember the night before, but this shit was three nights a week for a while. And this was after you were banned.

QuoteGoing to ban another IP address, you fucking gook?

Post by Mel » April 14th, 2022, 4:36 am

Where Is The Head Gook

Post by Mel- January 19, 2022 2:18 am

Fuck Niggers, fuck Chinks...

by Mel » June 17th, 2020, 11:49 pm

Hey Gook! Do you want me to Proxy up?

by Mel » May 28th, 2020, 12:29 am

We all saw it. All this anger at the most reasonable admin on any of the forums because you blame women for your love of cock. You get yourself banned and you still kept coming back to blame a gal you never met for your faggotry.

Anonymous

You have to stop White Knighting for your beloved chink, perogy. Just makes you look like the cuck that you are.

But I do understand that you often get stuck on repeat... I predict it won't be long before you're going to beat up other posters... Going to start playing the internet tough guy.

Thiel

Quote from: Herman post_id=450820 time=1653024594 user_id=1689
You did this every frickin night when you got drunk until you got banned. We all saw it  A normal person would stay away, but because this forum has guest posting you kept coming back to blame Fash for your attraction to cock and she kept deleting your posts.

No I didn't.  I don't spam boards unless I'm given a reason to do so.  Another fact is that half you morons thought all guest posters were me, when they actually weren't, because guest posting had made you into paranoid freaks since you couldn't tell who was who.

Besides, that all is moot.  This is Erica's sub.  You can keep White Knighting for that retarded chink, and I do stand by my belief that Fash is a retarded chink, but for the sake of brevity I'll leave it at that.

Fash, evs, mimi are not now nor have they ever been a problem in your life. You are always too loaded to remember the night before, but this shit was three nights a week for a while. And this was after you were banned.

Where Is The Head Gook

We all saw it. All this anger at the most reasonable admin on any of the forums because you blame women for your love of cock. You get yourself banned and you still kept coming back to blame a gal you never met for your faggotry.

Melsy is angry at Fash because he likes me.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Fuck that chink.  Besides, this is Erica's sub, so the dynamics are different.

Anonymous

Quote from: Thiel post_id=450822 time=1653024743 user_id=1688

Where Is The Head Gook

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if he is a bottom. He is really short, weak and effeminate. However, most white men are nancyboys anyway.

Thiel

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=450825 time=1653025113 user_id=56
Quote from: Thiel post_id=450822 time=1653024743 user_id=1688

Where Is The Head Gook

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if he is a bottom. He is really short, weak and effeminate. However, most white men are nancyboys anyway.

Hey, Melsy and I resemble that remark.

Anonymous

I thought this was supposed to be a fun forum, yet all of you faggots and faggetes post nothing but repetitive faggot shit...  You should be fucking ashamed of yourselves.

Anonymous

You don't need to be a detective to know Mel is a blatant queer.

Anonymous

All that's missing is Seoulcuck posting dozens of copy & pastes that nobody reads, and this sub is officially more effective than Zopiclone...

Anonymous

So, you are not having fun. You are leaving again. But, first make a dramatic exit like all you fags do. Ya, see you tomorrow night homo.

Thiel

Quote from: "Rug Doctor" post_id=450829 time=1653025728
All that's missing is Seoulcuck posting dozens of copy & pastes that nobody reads, and this sub is officially more effective than Zopiclone...

Don't be like that Melsy. The secret is out that I am the reason you cannot stay away from this place. I must say, that I am flattered.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=450830 time=1653025920
So, you are not having fun. You are leaving again. But, first make a dramatic exit like all you fags do. Ya, see you tomorrow night homo.

Leaving?  But I thought I was here 24/7, 365!  Oh wait...  That's Fash and Kieblers the cross-dressing Texan.

Just a tip though...  The homo shit isn't actually entertaining to anyone, on any forum.  It simply shows a mentality that was cool when we were 12 in elementary school, calling each other homos and faggots repetitively.  We grew out of that shit by age 14.  Something to consider.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Rug Doctor" post_id=450827 time=1653025327
I thought this was supposed to be a fun forum, yet all of you faggots and faggetes post nothing but repetitive faggot shit...  You should be fucking ashamed of yourselves.

It might be fun for you if you change the record.

You're actually pretty funny when you're not in angry drunk mode.
<t></t>