Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

~ Johnny Forever ~

Started by Murdock, May 20, 2022, 12:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murdock

Quote from: Oak post_id=451154 time=1653100890 user_id=3271
I'm also team Johnny.  Amber Heard is clearly bipolar or psychotic off of her meds.   You have to soil your own bed.

I see her as a jealous cunt who resorted to verbal/emotional abuse and violence when she couldn't get her way.  She is competitive and jealous of his success.  BPD is characterized by unstable behavior and relationship patterns.  She was the abuser who then ran to the media in an attempt to destroy his career when he left her.  That is a classic gaslighting antic by a complete narcissist.  Narcissists are people who have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.  Herd the turd is textbook.  

I have a healthy relationship and recognize that Johnny is an excellent communicator and that he loved her, which gave him motive to stay way past her expiration.  People

are empathic will try to help/save/heal the narcissist... but sometimes people are so toxic that the savior ends up being the most damaged by the relationship.  When you end a toxic relationship with someone who suffers from BPD, they lash out in the same manner Amber has with the slander and blatant malicious lies.

Anonymous

Quote from: Murdock post_id=451569 time=1653234749 user_id=3365
I'm also team Johnny.  Amber Heard is clearly bipolar or psychotic off of her meds.   You have to soil your own bed.

I see her as a jealous cunt who resorted to verbal/emotional abuse and violence when she couldn't get her way.  She is competitive and jealous of his success.  BPD is characterized by unstable behavior and relationship patterns.  She was the abuser who then ran to the media in an attempt to destroy his career when he left her.  That is a classic gaslighting antic.  

I have a healthy relationship and recognize that Johnny is an excellent communicator and that he loved her, which gave him motive to stay way past her expiration.  People

are empathic will try to help/save/heal the narcissist... but sometimes people are so toxic that the savior ends up being the most damaged by the relationship.  When you end a toxic relationship with someone who suffers from BPD, they lash out in the same manner Amber has with the slander and blatant malicious lies.

I am not going to doagnose her, but I will bet any relationship she has been in or will be in will be toxic.

Murdock

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=451570 time=1653235285 user_id=114

I see her as a jealous cunt who resorted to verbal/emotional abuse and violence when she couldn't get her way.  She is competitive and jealous of his success.  BPD is characterized by unstable behavior and relationship patterns.  She was the abuser who then ran to the media in an attempt to destroy his career when he left her.  That is a classic gaslighting antic.  

I am not going to doagnose her, but I will bet any relationship she has been in or will be in will be toxic.

I can't diagnose her on an expert at trial level because I'm not licensed, but I was a psychology major before I went into law.  I've also read the DSM V from cover to cover several times trying to diagnose my ex husband and his family lol

Anonymous

Quote from: Murdock post_id=451571 time=1653235450 user_id=3365

I can't diagnose her on an expert at trial level because I'm not licensed, but I was a psychology major before I went into law.  I've also read the DSM V from cover to cover several times trying to diagnose my ex husband and his family lol

K, I'm tapping out.

Murdock

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=451574 time=1653235678 user_id=114
Quote from: Murdock post_id=451571 time=1653235450 user_id=3365

K, I'm tapping out.

You don't have to tap out... you are welcome to participate respectfully and hopefully learn a few things that could help you with your own personal knowledge and growth.

You made an astute observation that is psychologically correct about her having a pattern psychosis with these types of relationships, which is what peeked my interest in your post.

Anonymous

Was Johnny Depp married before Amber Heard?

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=451619 time=1653243328 user_id=3254

Yeah. The mother of his children. I think they were married for like 14 years. Maybe more.

His exs have came out defending him.

Amber had a 5 year relationship with a female where she abused her female partner.

And yes.....I'm embarrassed that I know this stuff. I never follow celebs. But when someone puts feces in the bed...that is difficult to ignore lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=451668 time=1653246464 user_id=3266

Yeah. The mother of his children. I think they were married for like 14 years. Maybe more.

His exs have came out defending him.

Amber had a 5 year relationship with a female where she abused her female partner.

And yes.....I'm embarrassed that I know this stuff. I never follow celebs. But when someone puts feces in the bed...that is difficult to ignore lol

I didn't know anything about Johnny Depp's personal life..

Well, until this of course.

Murdock

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=451065 time=1653078785 user_id=2845
Ambers getting dragged

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/depp-v-heard-johnny-depp-and-amber-heard-defamation-trial.4867516/page-592">https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/d ... 6/page-592">https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/depp-v-heard-johnny-depp-and-amber-heard-defamation-trial.4867516/page-592

People don't like her because she isn't honest.  Her testimony of half truths is no match for the wit of Jonny, who has no shame and is brutally honest about who he is and what went down.  My favorite was when they asked him if he drank whiskey in the morning and his response was "isn't any hour happy hour?"  He is an excellent witness.

Anonymous

I haven't been following the details of it, but I read the headlines.

Murdock

Kate Moss is scheduled to testify.  This is about to get interesting.

Murdock

Yes.  He was married to a French model who he has children with after Kate Moss.  He has dated a long list of celebrities since the 1990s including Winona Rider and Jennifer Grey.

Breakfall

Erica Mena

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10854799/TMZ-tipped-Amber-Heard-filing-restraining-order-against-Johnny-Depp-LA-court.html">https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... court.html">https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10854799/TMZ-tipped-Amber-Heard-filing-restraining-order-against-Johnny-Depp-LA-court.html

Put a fork in her. She's done
<t></t>