Replies: 10338
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:41:33 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 36 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Moonie on September 13, 2024, 05:45:15 AMWait X from BF  :crampe:  :facepalm: I forgot how funny this place is. 
Good morning Moonie.
Love Love x 1 View List

Sloan

Things are so dead at BF that now Alticus/BF is resurrecting threads that have been dead for 3 years and changing the color of random posters like avatar_Dove avatar_Garraty_47 avatar_Erica Mena and avatar_Lab Flaker to yellow to make it seem like they have donated recently.

Moonie

Quote from: Frood on September 13, 2024, 06:32:16 AMHello my sultry Christian sand goddess. Hope all is going well for you and yours.  :azn:
Hi there!! Good to be here.  I lost the web address for a bit but found it again lol. Hope all is well with you sweetness.
Love Love x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Moonie on September 13, 2024, 11:25:22 AMHi there!! Good to be here.  I lost the web address for a bit but found it again lol. Hope all is well with you sweetness.

***swoon***

Love Love x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Garraty_47

Quote from: Sloan on September 13, 2024, 11:21:35 AMThings are so dead at BF that now Alticus/BF is resurrecting threads that have been dead for 3 years and changing the color of random posters like avatar_Dove avatar_Garraty_47 avatar_Erica Mena and avatar_Lab Flaker to yellow to make it seem like they have donated recently.

I had to go back and look; I hadn't even noticed.

Maybe he changed (expanded) the timeframe for qualifying?
I don't recall exactly when I donated but it's been a while.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Moonie on September 13, 2024, 11:25:22 AMHi there!! Good to be here.  I lost the web address for a bit but found it again lol. Hope all is well with you sweetness.
Hey Moonie. Good to have you back  :good:
Agree Agree x 1 Love Love x 1 View List

Erica Mena

lol @ that idiot bumping a really old thread.

I'd rather be on Twitter
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
<t></t>

Marvin

Quote from: DKG on September 12, 2024, 10:33:12 AMI thought Alticus was BF as soon as his handles started registering here. Prasing the look of BF and trying to poach members. He did that before using his own handle and the writing style was idenitical.

Yeah pretty much same here but no one gives a fuck over there. They just throw their money at him so they can have a safe place to post almost whatever they want to. There were things that read a lot like his ex Corsetkat though in the beginning of that profile. A certain feistiness yet an air of mystery that resembled her wordings and pm's that threw me off for a minute. I'm starting to think she never really existed even though I "searched and found her" online with the help of a friend. Nothing illegal of course lol not. Just was curious and a friend helped me out.

Most of his alts are usually dead give aways though. It was fun guessing on BF 1.0 on who it was but now its just a big bunch of whatever as to who is who on there and online. Fakey's will always be amongst us for their shady reasons might as well embrace em as long as one's real life doesn't get fucked up in the process. We all just wanna have fun on some level some just go darker and deeper into it than others
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Marvin

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 13, 2024, 12:37:58 PMlol @ that idiot bumping a really old thread.

I'd rather be on Twitter
yep Twitter is so much more fun. Signed up there for the first time in 6 years not too long ago

James Bond

Quote from: Sloan on September 12, 2024, 02:51:32 PMTrump and avatar_Biggie Smiles are the two main topics at BF for today.
It was a day that ends with a y.

James Bond

Quote from: Sloan on September 13, 2024, 11:21:35 AMThings are so dead at BF that now Alticus/BF is resurrecting threads that have been dead for 3 years and changing the color of random posters like avatar_Dove avatar_Garraty_47 avatar_Erica Mena and avatar_Lab Flaker to yellow to make it seem like they have donated recently.
Former posters and BF's alts have been very generous with their giving.

Sloan

AIDSmin says he hasn't visited this site in months.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 13, 2024, 12:18:23 PMHey Moonie. Good to have you back  :good:

To be fair, she copped a bit the last time she was around.

I didn't reckon she deserved it.
Blahhhhhh...