Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Well, it looks like I'm banned from the shoutbox over on BF.... that's a first.  :crampe:

Apparently it's fine for X to call Breakfall a peeedoe, but calling Aidsman a nonce is verboten...    :dontknow:

deport_liberals

That's because tPoTF complains about your poasts constantly.  Nobody else is reporting shit all the time...

Biggie Smiles

Is Puff Admin still doing his freakoffs to pictures of 10 year old boys ?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Aryan on Today at 02:39:42 PMWell, it looks like I'm banned from the shoutbox over on BF.... that's a first.  :crampe:

Apparently it's fine for X to call Breakfall a peeedoe, but calling Aidsman a nonce is verboten...    :dontknow:
the ""rules"" have always been enforced in one direction only
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Aryan on Today at 02:39:42 PMWell, it looks like I'm banned from the shoutbox over on BF.... that's a first.  :crampe:

I told ALL you fuckers to get out of there years ago. Allow me to say: "TOLD YUO SO!!!"

Lab Flaker

Quote from: DKG on Today at 09:41:25 AMUsed car lots cannot be too selective about who they hire. It is not like Wharton business grads are applying for those positions.
He had the cock sucker credentials and was the perfect fit for a guy with an already unsavoury reputation. Lol

Lab Flaker

X has been spitting the dummy ever since I told him to dismantle his dildo bicycle, because he was telling everyone that intended on showing his future grandkids his entire bike collection. He actually cried about it on audio Discord! Real tears...and is still crying about it to this day. Lulz.

I can give you this information and you'll get a kick out of it:

BF had the hide to inform me in PM that he's giving me a "heads up" that I need to stop making "peedio accusations" or I'll be chucked in the sin bin. He also informed me that both you and avatar_Erica Mena have been warned and are destined there as well, because he's had enough of both your combined crap. I also received a similar PM from his Alticus alt.

I replied to the grooming-enabler, stating that we were the balance that prevented his forum from veering completely off left and that he should wake the fuck up. I also called him a frill-necked peedio that still jerked off to teenaged CorsetKat pics. That got me Assboxxxed within a few minutes, and he replied back simply stating that I was now his trash. I in turn informed him that he was my biatch...and have never looked back.

Both BF and his forum are a total waste of space and I'm genuinely regretful that I ever sponsored such a shithole in the first place. Had I known the heinous and delusional direction the forum would take, I never would of given the dubious site the time of day.

Good riddance!

James Bond

The ideological cleansing of BF is almost complete. Lily deserves all the credit.