Replies: 10433
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:13:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 36 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on Today at 11:46:39 AMHe and I never really interacted to be honest. So if there was tension it was certainly one directional

I merely did to the liberals what they have been doing all along

Just with greater precision, efficiency and comedic value amd they just couldn't handle their own tactics being used against by a far superior intellect

Yeah, but towards the end it was obvious that there was friction between you both.

Maybe he's just a bad judge of character. I mean, despite being advised not to, he made Flynn of all people a mod and look how that turned out? 

Imagine giving a panel to a dubious, untrustworthy, troll, from fucking Brawl Hall ? He was bitten on the ass with that poor decision though and had all his alts leaked as a thankyou Lol. Not that they weren't common knowledge already of course...
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Aryan on Today at 12:06:24 PMYeah, but towards the end it was obvious that there was friction between you both.

Maybe he's just a bad judge of character. I mean, despite being advised not to, he made Flynn of all people a mod and look how that turned out? 

Imagine giving a panel to a dubious, untrustworthy, troll, from fucking Brawl Hall ? He was bitten on the ass with that poor decision though and had all his alts leaked as a thankyou Lol. Not that they weren't common knowledge already of course...

He fell for Pigs common tactic. He'll learn that was a mistake. Eventually

Biggie Smiles

Tell me how saying admin sucks cock a thousand times is any more more detrimental to the site than saying orange man bad 5000 times a week ?

I'll wait
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Aryan on Today at 11:40:36 AMWe used to talk privately about how to expand the forum and which sites on the internet would be a good place to promote the board and potentially attract new members. The problem is, as Shen Li has been droning on about for the last 5 years or so (although she ain't wrong Lol), these type of forums are a dying breed and places like reddit, X/Twitter, Facebook, 4chan etc have swallowed up most of the social media traffic. Zoomers especially wouldn't touch forums like this or BF with a bargepole, because to them it's a massively outdated format.

BF will never admit it, but that mass exodus last year which caused him to lose 40%-50% of reg posters, definitely hurt the site. The rift could have been fixed, had he made the effort and not let pride get in the way, but he chose not to and so here we are. Him and Biggie never really got along and this was no doubt a defining factor which influenced his decision to lean towards the libtard brigade and give them preferential treatment.

Pride and stubbornness are BF's main problem. But if he's content with the direction that the board has taken and is happy having forum cancers like Aidsman and the Honduran Hog as the main posters, that's his choice.

That faggits problems all started with banning Biggie in a fit of hysteria, multiple times, reading PM's, and then banning me because the silly cunt got butthurt that I downvoted his post about banning Biggie. I immediately left when that happened and NEVER went back in spite of others having asked me to come back repeatedly. That entire site is fucked, permanently and rightfully so.

BF is a sorry assed bitch and he's got target fixation that caused him to lawn dart his shitty little forum. Currently, it continues to bore deeper and deeper into the earth.

Lokmar

Quote from: Aryan on Today at 12:06:24 PMYeah, but towards the end it was obvious that there was friction between you both.

He did that intentionally, knowing full well what the outcome would be. Dont doubt me. Far far too many CON's told him not to for it to be unintentional and not spiteful.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: Aryan on Today at 11:23:00 AMBloody hell Flea, learn to read woman! LOL, it was Breaky who said that. I haven't a clue what's going on in BF's head, we haven't spoken privately since last year.

My bad. It's been a crazy week
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

So basically Puff Addymin can ask dove to sell him her 5 year old daughter for sex and display young boys as his avatar and that's ok but calling that behavior strange and creepy gets aryan banned

Hmmm. Does anything else really need to be said? It's pretty obvious to anyone with an average intellect

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on Today at 03:03:24 PMSo basically Puff Addymin can ask dove to sell him her 5 year old daughter for sex and display young boys as his avatar and that's ok but calling that behavior strange and creepy gets aryan banned

Hmmm. Does anything else really need to be said? It's pretty obvious to anyone with an average intellect

Sidney Bildo is getting ass rammed by BF. BF went gay AF!!!!