Replies: 10871
Total votes: : 5

Last post: October 15, 2024, 09:01:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 5

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 61 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Flynn

Quote from: Herman on October 13, 2024, 07:51:07 PMI am talking to a dick.

Old Dove dumped your broke as fuck ass and now she got herself a sugar daddy. Get over her man.

No, what I think you want is King Martini's dick.

That's the only thing you've ever brought up is King Martini and his pecker.

I mean, what the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you being a closet cock gobbler? Cum clean and rejoice with Jokemar The Bitch Queen about loving dicks.
Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 2 View List
<t></t>

Lab Flaker

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

deport_liberals

Make moar songs dumbass.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Lab Flaker

deport_liberals

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 14, 2024, 06:52:33 AMTell me that's not directed at me!?

Of course it is for Flynn.  She really found her calling making songs about FAT Lily wow!

Flynn

Quote from: Cyrus on September 29, 2024, 01:23:12 PMTake a pill dude.

I have a better idea...

...like I've said before to others, why don't you go find a tall glass of shut-the-fuck-up-juice to chug you fucking imbecile?

Was anyone even fucking talking to you? Did I EVER post:

"Hey Cyrus you cross-eyed mongoloid, could you please say some thing fucking retarded regarding one of my posts?"

No, I did not fucking post that. So, take your pussy and scamper the fuck out of my post and go see if you can find one of Breakfarts many black dildos to suck on that are up the asses of poster's like Herman, Brokemar and Dinky Diana aka Frood aka Freud.
Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Lab Flaker

Quote from: deport_liberals on October 14, 2024, 08:16:12 AMOf course it is for Flynn.  She really found her calling making songs about FAT Lily wow!

He loves Fat Lily! They meld together! Lol.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Flynn on October 14, 2024, 08:17:42 AMI have a better idea...

...like I've said before to others, why don't you go find a tall glass of shut-the-fuck-up-juice to chug you fucking imbecile?

Was anyone even fucking talking to you? Did I EVER post:

"Hey Cyrus you cross-eyed mongoloid, could you please say some thing fucking retarded regarding one of my posts?"

No, I did not fucking post that. So, take your pussy and scamper the fuck out of my post and go see if you can find one of Breakfarts many black dildos to suck on that are up the asses of poster's like Herman, Brokemar and Dinky Diana aka Frood aka Freud.

Oi Fuckwit! If I didn't read your drivel, I'm sure as hell certain that most members here just glossed over your polished turds at best. Piss off before someone fucks you up the arse with a barge pole faggot!

Spurned little tap-puller! Lulz
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Flynn

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 14, 2024, 08:19:09 AMHe loves Fat Lily! They meld together! Lol.

Speaking of "meld together," how's your mom's long dead pussy holding up? Do you still store it in the ice box?
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 14, 2024, 08:22:34 AMOi Fuckwit! If I didn't read your drivel, I'm sure as hell certain that most members here just glossed over your polished turds at best. Piss off before someone fucks you up the arse with a barge pole faggot!

Spurned little tap-puller! Lulz

I know.

Because you know if you were able to comprehend my words while sounding them out, you know you'd start melting down about your long gone mum.

Furthermore, you also know that I can hurt you and make you freak out and start spazzing because I know that you loved your mom very deeply, to the point where you wanted to marry her and have children with her.

<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 14, 2024, 06:52:33 AMTell me that's not directed at me!?

Look at this dead mother fucker. The twat can't even comprehend a single sentence, let alone follow a routine forum conversation.

What a fucking dead mom fucking dipshit.
Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Odinson

First openly gay ice hockey player MURDERED by his much older lover.

Just happened.

Winner Winner x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Not sure if this counts as gossip but the trolling "techniques" (I hate even using that word to describe them) employed by the BF folk are pure garbage.

I'd have to think back to the early days of the interwurbs (the AOL or WebTV proliferation, for example) to find more pathetic examples of people trying to bait someone into responding. Since we can presume none of them are adolescents who simply don't know any better I have to conclude they're just imbeciles.

Snowflake? Crybaby?
Really?
:facepalm:

Does that ever work on anyone with a mental age above single digits?

If any of those ridiculous people want to know why I haven't been poasting there the logical thing to do is come here, where I *am* poasting, and ask. Of course that's only an option if they actually want to know but I'm pretty sure they're more comfortable with their own baseless narratives and self-soothing bullshit.

Since we know they (at least some of them) do read this board I'll hand them this clue for free:

What you're doing is having the opposite effect of the one it seems you intended. If you believe for a moment I'd strap on my ankle guards and rush in to 'defend my reputation' against some of the most cringe-worthy bait I've seen in decades you're deluded. That crap only reinforces my opinion that BF is no longer a place to which it's worth contributing.

You have, yet again, failed in truly epic fashion.  :laughinatu:
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 2 View List

deport_liberals

What else would you expect from the gimp and the blimp...

That's why they need administrative malfeasance anywhere they poast.

Lokmar

Quote from: Odinson on October 14, 2024, 08:34:58 AMFirst openly gay ice hockey player MURDERED by his much older lover.

Just happened.

Hopefully the next one gets murdered by the fans. Tolerating faggits is the doom of civilization.