Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=464046 time=1657813939 user_id=3226
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=463991 time=1657805408 user_id=3254
BF is far too partisan for my tastes..

The American partisan divide has got into every section.

You don't remember the redhat/bluehat business at SG?  This is more of the same.

No, I don't..

Was that towards the end?

I remember the Con/Lib divide that BF has wasn't in every section of SG..

But, I didn't post that frequently near the end.

Poppy

SG at the end was so politically toxic that Erica was worried that some cancel culture warriors were going to start picketing outside her nail saloon.

Erica got into the choppa and flew out of SG and took the forum certificate with her.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=464052 time=1657816075 user_id=3287
SG at the end was so politically toxic that Erica was worried that some cancel culture warriors were going to start picketing outside her nail saloon.

Erica got into the choppa and flew out of SG and took the forum certificate with her.

ac_dunno

Erica Mena

:roll:
<t></t>

Anonymous

I was one of the last posters at SG. I don't remember that.

Anonymous

I logged into BF to check if I had messages. There weren't any, but I took a look around Meltdown. I'm restricted to that sub. Anyway, the first thread in that sub is from an elderly, effeminate known spammer. The thread is about raping Trump's late ex-wife. People with so much animosity and so few brain cells should not be allowed a ballot in an election.

I really don't get what Biggz and Dove see in that retarded forum. The old version seemed fun. This 2.0 version would have to make vast improvements just to be tedious.

Poppy

A good suggestion would be, if you start a thread at BF, you then have the power to remove any shitpost in your thread into the ass box, making you a mod of your own thread and allowing you to keep it on topic.

Doubt that is even possible though.
I\'m Poppy!

cw_

The OP can report any threadjacking/spam/shit posts.  They seem to prefer bitching instead.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=464296 time=1657914341 user_id=3226
The OP can report any threadjacking/spam/shit posts.  They seem to prefer bitching instead.

The OP's are the spam/shit posts/threads.

Poppy

I really don't see many general topic threads being started in the general section, its all in politics, and politics is just two separated wings of the same insane asylum.

75% of the Meltdown threads are old, angry men talking about penis.
I\'m Poppy!

cw_

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=464318 time=1657920378 user_id=56
Quote from: cw_ post_id=464296 time=1657914341 user_id=3226

The OP's are the spam/shit posts/threads.

heh Yours sure were, and you're not even an old, angry man talking aboot penis.

Anyway, I wasn't suggesting it would make any difference, just that a DIY option existed within Poppy's 'good suggestion'.

Anonymous

I am gonna have to agree ith old Shen on this one. The op's are shite and spam.

cw_

I guess I don't see the point of complaining about a lack of good threads, when people choose not to do so themselves.

Seems like complaining about yourself to me.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=464370 time=1657932399 user_id=3226
I guess I don't see the point of complaining about a lack of good threads, when people choose not to do so themselves.

Seems like complaining about yourself to me.

Kid, I am just saying Apegirl spams threads he knows are shit.

cw_

So what?  He can be ignored.  That's not an excuse for being a shitposter yourself.