Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 56 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: cw_ post_id=467662 time=1659293158 user_id=3226
Quote from: Dove post_id=467649 time=1659291272 user_id=3266

Not at all, CW.   Bonesaw and Vit are left leaners and none of this applies to them or you.

I'm talking about the cult of the woke and Marxist movement.....not normal and rational left leaning Americans. It's just unfortunate this sort of extremism moved in on the left end.  You were immediately labeled a "con" yourself.....that was kinda my point. Even people who typically lean left are branded with the Scarlet "Con" if you guys do not conform on every point.

Ty for your response.  So, "Here in the US you are a "con" meant "there at BF"?

Well.....yes. But also with the whole extremist woke crowd.

I saw Russel Brand, Jimmy Dore and even Rogan get branded "teh right".  So I've noticed this labeling and insulating is more widespread than it should be.  From what I've been reading it's also getting really bad on an institutional level in unis and school districts.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

cw_

And monopoly corporations, as well as media and education.  And that's without mentioning politicians.  : D

Dove

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=467663 time=1659293245 user_id=114
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=467660 time=1659292573 user_id=3254

This might surprise some people, but I lean to the left on a number of issues too..

But, the political polarization on BF put me into the Con camp against my will.

You are like so many Canadians that under Chretien and Martin were considered centrists or even left leaning who are now considered rightists under JT.

"Cons" are a pool they toss people in who dont walk in lock step with the woke agendas or the popular narratives.  And "cons" are racist, bigot bad guys. The enemy.

So when one of them labels you a con....they are taking everything you say in bad faith and have already decided you are a villan and not "worth" talking to.  And if they know you voted for Trump forget it.

I think this is just how they hide from opposition and challange. Just demonize others and let civil discourse die.

Dove

Quote from: cw_ post_id=467674 time=1659294065 user_id=3226
And monopoly corporations, as well as media and education.  And that's without mentioning politicians.  : D

Yep.

If you take ordinary people who voted for Trump....and ordinary people who lean left, we have much more common ground then we dont.

"They" need us all to hate eachother.

Aryan

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=467671 time=1659293767 user_id=3254
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=467668 time=1659293679 user_id=1728

I noticed one of them say recently that they let off steam on FB about politics...

I was like WTF? In that case, they clearly must be expressing left wing opinions.

They are terrific contributors here.

I didn't claim otherwise, oh contrary one.

I just pointed how right wing views are censored on kikebook, whereas leftist arguments are permitted.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=467675 time=1659294143 user_id=3266
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=467663 time=1659293245 user_id=114

You are like so many Canadians that under Chretien and Martin were considered centrists or even left leaning who are now considered rightists under JT.

"Cons" are a pool they toss people in who dont walk in lock step with the woke agendas or the popular narratives.  And "cons" are racist, bigot bad guys. The enemy.

So when one of them labels you a con....they are taking everything you say in bad faith and have already decided you are a villan and not "worth" talking to.  And if they know you voted for Trump forget it.

I think this is just how they hide from opposition and challange. Just demonize others and let civil discourse die.

I really like the owner of BF, but it's impossible to discuss issues on his forum..

American left wing extremists control discussions and centrist East Asian Canadians aren't welcome.

Dove

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=467668 time=1659293679 user_id=1728
Quote from: Dove post_id=467649 time=1659291272 user_id=3266

Not at all, CW.   Bonesaw and Vit are left leaners

I noticed one of them say recently that they let off steam on FB about politics...

I was like WTF? In that case, they clearly must be expressing left wing opinions.

They are good guys.  ac_wub

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=467678 time=1659294365 user_id=1728

I just pointed how right wing views are censored on kikebook, whereas leftist arguments are permitted.

Sorry SCOUSE, I didn't mean it the way you interpreted it..

I only use FB for messenger......I haven't posted in years.

Dove

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=467678 time=1659294365 user_id=1728

Vits been FB jailed because he criticizes democrats. And he criticizes leftists who support the democrats.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=467650 time=1659291330 user_id=56
Quote from: cw_ post_id=467632 time=1659290371 user_id=3226

Out of the 715 posters at BF very few are caught up in constant political bashing, and very few are confined to Assbox.

How many CBT posters do you think there are?  Maybe 3?  One could ignore them at any time.  

And didn't you offer your password to two other people?  Maybe one of them changed it.

Do all 715 posters post equally you disingenuous old white twat. They have a core group who are to the left of Chairman Mao. The original forum with posters like Lump, DSM and Shin was fun. This incarnation is an insult to human intelligence.

Your constant apologizing for the unfair modding of BF is getting on my last fucking nerve. Go fuck urself.

ROTFLMAO!!!!

The more creepy wambulance_ posts the more I get the feeling she's a public nose picker who has no friends in real life  ac_lmfao

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=467618 time=1659289028 user_id=56
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=467594 time=1659285447 user_id=114

Right wing and conservative are not always the same. I am a penny pinching fiscal hawk. Probably the most fiscally conservative person on these forums. Social issues I'm more centrist. I support legal immigration because it benefits the host country. I support gun ownership free of government spying. I support equal rights and opportunities for all citizens regardless of their birth gender or sexual orientation. I do not support teachers encouraging children changing their gender. Besides being insane, it's child abuse.

You would be labelled a con and a Trumper on CBT part deux also known as BF. You have to be a white septuagenarian marxist on that forum otherwise you are confined to Assbox.

BF, no hard feelings, but just delete my handle. You already changed my pw, so I can't use it anyway. Finish the job.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

This is how Bitch Fairy stops people from "bringing it"

he changes their password so they cant login and then he feels safe

I can see why that sexy chick corsket cuckolded him relentlessly

Dove

I feel like......this conflict is over a misunderstood situation from a few years ago that could probably be talked out privately.

No one bite me.....I'm just tossing that out there. :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=467687 time=1659295186 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=467650 time=1659291330 user_id=56

Do all 715 posters post equally you disingenuous old white twat. They have a core group who are to the left of Chairman Mao. The original forum with posters like Lump, DSM and Shin was fun. This incarnation is an insult to human intelligence.

Your constant apologizing for the unfair modding of BF is getting on my last fucking nerve. Go fuck urself.

ROTFLMAO!!!!

The more creepy wambulance_ posts the more I get the feeling she's a public nose picker who has no friends in real life  ac_lmfao

She is a typical sickening white ass kissing Karen.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=467688 time=1659295296 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=467618 time=1659289028 user_id=56

You would be labelled a con and a Trumper on CBT part deux also known as BF. You have to be a white septuagenarian marxist on that forum otherwise you are confined to Assbox.

BF, no hard feelings, but just delete my handle. You already changed my pw, so I can't use it anyway. Finish the job.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

This is how Bitch Fairy stops people from "bringing it"

he changes their password so they cant login and then he feels safe

I can see why that sexy chick corsket cuckolded him relentlessly

Just delete my fucking handle. BF 2.0 is a crappy sequel.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=467689 time=1659295326 user_id=3266
I feel like......this conflict is over a misunderstood situation from a few years ago that could probably be talked out privately.

No one bite me.....I'm just tossing that out there. :D

The conflict is, BF accepted refugees from the white homo forum. They have ruined his forum.