Replies: 10474
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:17:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena and 20 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=472257 time=1661117892 user_id=56
Quote from: Dove post_id=472254 time=1661117542 user_id=3266

Lots of unhinged hate.  :tease:

Lots of people off their meds and off their rockers. These are just forums with a few dozen members ffs. Get a hold of their stupid selves.

I've never seen a group of people so emotionally unintelligent and unable to effectively communicate.

They gotta be depressed or wounded in real life, and feel disempowered in general so they come to forums and act out in it.

When you are willing to form an alliance with people just based on a mutual hate of others, that's seriously sad and gross.  If I dislike someone there is a reason for that, and I'm definately not gonna be buddies with that person just because they are ripping on someone else I dont like. That is the saddest and weakest shit, and supposed adults are doing it.

Oak called my loyalty to Big "blind lotalty".  So this woman....who has only interacted with Big via forums and text message, who I can guarantee you NEVER invested any energy into knowing him EVEN on a superficial level, apparently knows him and his character better than I do. Never mind I know Big beyond the internet and have for over a decade. I've spent meaningful real life time with him. I've spent meaningful real life time with his sons, with his parents. I've hung out with his friends. A few of his friends even remember me.

He has been a loyal and trustworthy friend to me for YEARS.

But my loyalty is "blind".....so sayeth the all knowing burrito bison we call Planet Oink. Everything naturally revolves around her. It's that gravitational force....like the red eye of Jupitor only its livestock. She knows us all deeply and is here to lay her superior judgements upon us based upon how well we serve her whims and needs and bipolar episodes.

I've had a lot of coffee today  :roll:   All that aside it really irks the fuck out of me when they use racial slurs against you and Fash. It's disgusting. I dont care how often you slam white people. They always claim to be better than that and they are the WORST.  There is plenty of stuff they could use to rip on you guys if they must. They have no imagination and they are coming from a place of genuine shittiness and asshurt.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=472264 time=1661119385 user_id=3352
Quote from: Dove post_id=472254 time=1661117542 user_id=3266

Lots of unhinged hate.  :tease:

You've taken a lot over the years, Dovey, but always manage to come out on top.  I think that's what truly burns their asses lmao! Meh.. I've never been much of a forum person ( I hate writing)  I'll stick to my FB photoshop groups and try to stay out of trouble  :001_tongue:

I was a troll for a long time. There is nothing they can come for me over that is ever gonna get me upset, or run me off.

It's just never gonna happen. Instead of coming to terms with that, realizing it's not working, also realizing I'm actually awesome, they just get madder and try harder.  

I can see through a lot of them and I'm pretty much always laughing at it. They are seriously a real time case study in cluster b personality disorders lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=472279 time=1661121001 user_id=3352What they don't get is that they've written so much about you no one pays attention and no one cares anymore

I know what that's like.

Dove

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=472279 time=1661121001 user_id=3352
Quote from: Dove post_id=472266 time=1661119587 user_id=3266

I was a troll for a long time. There is nothing they can come for me over that is ever gonna get me upset, or run me off.

It's just never gonna happen. Instead of coming to terms with that, realizing it's not working, also realizing I'm actually awesome, they just get madder and try harder.  

I can see through a lot of them and I'm pretty much always laughing at it. They are seriously a real time case study in cluster b personality disorders lol.

What they don't get is that they've written so much about you no one pays attention and no one cares anymore.. although I never read more than a few sentences of all that "hurt" anyway.. too much bullshit for me.  *sighs*  I try not to judge people on what others say, but on how that person treats me and others. You've always been good people, Dovey <3  I liked you the first time you came to that forum, years ago, defending yourself from that nutcase after he wept all over BF to a bunch of strangers. HAHAHA..  I remember that and thought, this guy is a creep LMAO!!  That was my own judgment of him. I didn't have to be told he was an asshat lmao!! No one took his side and people did not like him.  :nea:

They are still over there bitching about me with the same angry energy.  It's still therapeutic for them, I guess.

They dont have a single rational reason either. I somehow hurt their egos so they waste a lot of time justifying their hate and projecting their issues.

As far as Poofer goes? Anyone who wants to buy into his idiotic narrative and drama and take his "side" is a dumb ass and deserves what they eventually get from him.

Jeannie01

its just internet bs, take it with a grain of salt and fight the impulse 2 share anything personal

Jeannie01

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=471914 time=1660965221 user_id=3254
Quote from: Jeannie01 post_id=471911 time=1660965045 user_id=3380
without evil there can be no good

The definitions of those words have changed too.

true, criminals like george floyd r saints these days.... like the song

">

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=472282 time=1661121320 user_id=3266

What they don't get is that they've written so much about you no one pays attention and no one cares anymore.. although I never read more than a few sentences of all that "hurt" anyway.. too much bullshit for me.  *sighs*  I try not to judge people on what others say, but on how that person treats me and others. You've always been good people, Dovey <3  I liked you the first time you came to that forum, years ago, defending yourself from that nutcase after he wept all over BF to a bunch of strangers. HAHAHA..  I remember that and thought, this guy is a creep LMAO!!  That was my own judgment of him. I didn't have to be told he was an asshat lmao!! No one took his side and people did not like him.  :nea:

They are still over there bitching about me with the same angry energy.  It's still therapeutic for them, I guess.

They dont have a single rational reason either. I somehow hurt their egos so they waste a lot of time justifying their hate and projecting their issues.

As far as Poofer goes? Anyone who wants to buy into his idiotic narrative and drama and take his "side" is a dumb ass and deserves what they eventually get from him.

You reveal too much about your personal life. That's a big mistake among these nutjobs. I'm not saying you have to be as secretive as CC.

Jeannie01

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=472294 time=1661123102 user_id=3352
I'd give you an upvote on that, Jeannie, but me can'ts  :laugh3:

^  +1 :D

i miss that feature here

Aylana

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=472224 time=1661102349 user_id=2845
Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=472219 time=1661100541 user_id=3381
Maybe I should clarify something here...

My post to POPPY had nothing to do with gender as such.

Back when WebTV/MSNTV was still a thing someone with the nym 'Aylana' showed up in a newsgroup where the whole point was to be entertainingly insulting to each other. Not an "adult" space in the sense of pron or gore or anything like that, but definitely not meant for children.

One day it came to light that 'Aylana' was apparently a teenage girl.

A number of us had an energetic debate (highly emotional in some cases) over the appropriateness of a teen in our midst.

'Aylana' insisted from the start that it was her right to be there and post whatever the hell she wanted.

Eventually she posted a note allegedly from her father giving her permission to associate with us.

Reactions were pretty evenly divided between outright skepticism and gales of laughter.

Being an open newsgroup there wasn't actually anything we could do about her being there and I don't recall exactly how the situation resolved itself but there's the story behind my choice of phrases in that post to POPPY.

It was just meant to be an inside joke, not misinterpreted and blown out of proportion.

But she really was an insufferable brat and therefore my edict stands.

#BringPoppyBack

Quit apologizing. That shit was funny asf. Dude is a whole weirdo and you know this, mang

Hello, Stupid. Do you mind if I call you Stupid? Well, Stupid, you really have no say in the matter.

So Stupid, your trite little rants about who you think is behind this nic or who wrote that post always falls flat because you are...stupid.

You write at a third-grade level, and your personality came from a Dollar Store.

Slap yourself across the face with a wet trout and go back to being the forum maid...duh.

Aylana

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=472234 time=1661103919 user_id=3381
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=472224 time=1661102349 user_id=2845
Quit apologizing. That shit was funny asf. Dude is a whole weirdo and you know this, mang

It wasn't an apology; it was an explanation.

But okay... next time POPPY and I will just snigger up our sleeves while everyone else completely misses the point.

That'll work too.

Gary, what a glorious day for pretentious pretending this is. My heart began fluttering like a butterfly when I saw you mount a JPG horse with no name and gallantly march into the battle of the lackwits on Bastard Island.

A Knights of Fire returns to textual combat with tweaking druggies and twenty-first century Nazis. As loins are strained and bodices ripped, the blaring sound of manly grunts rain down on the battlefield.

Just make sure you don't spill your coffee...

Anonymous

The deadbeat and his pom pom girls. I say that sad sack of shit is pissed he couldn't sponge off of ya.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Aylana post_id=472298 time=1661124993 user_id=3385
Gary, what a glorious day for pretentious pretending this is. My heart began fluttering like a butterfly when I saw you mount a JPG horse with no name and gallantly march into the battle of the lackwits on Bastard Island.

A Knights of Fire returns to textual combat with tweaking druggies and twenty-first century Nazis. As loins are strained and bodices ripped, the blaring sound of manly grunts rain down on the battlefield.

Just make sure you don't spill your coffee...

The ponderous proportions of my pendulous pomposity pale in comparison to the pinnacles reached by your polished praise.

Now quit before I start blushing...

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=472295 time=1661123178 user_id=56

You reveal too much about your personal life. That's a big mistake among these nutjobs. I'm not saying you have to be as secretive as CC.

***Longish post alert about personal info sharing, doxxing, and all that****

A bunch of the posters here are people who have "known" eachother for years and even got acquainted on an off board level. So we are all mostly people who have shared forums for ten plus years.

I've shared things obviously with a few who have taken those things, twisted them and attempted to weaponize them on the forum. I'll always take responsibility for what I've said and to whom I've said it - but what they do or say is on them.

I know A LOT of things about a few of these people. Im definately not the only one who has shared things...I'm just the "target" currently. One of them I've known offline for more then 12 years. Shes done nothing but devolve over the years and she blathers a lot of private things about a handful of people, always her twisted versions.  However NONE of us that's shes done it to have retaliated the same. We havent spread anything about her personal life and family.....and we easily could. And we wouldnt have to twist anything to make her "look" bad either.

Not everyone is as laid back about these things as I am, though. If certain posters wanna take off board stuff and lie about it, that's completely on them and at least people are being shown who NOT to talk to about anything they wouldn't want plastered on a forum and convoluted. I have been doxxed before more than once. So I guess the stuff I go ahead and post about myself to ME dont seem that big of a deal in comparison. More so when there are people here on this board right now who are on my social media, have my phone number. Have talked to my husband....et.  These are friendships that have formed over the course of years.

Believe me I'm more than fine with whatever stupid shit they wanna blast. As long as they stay on the internet there isn't a problem. My skin is definately thick enough to withstand the tantrums of people I dont have even a shred of respect for.  They are miserable in their own lives, so they have a need to try to tear down others on a personal level so they can pretend their lives dont suck as much.

What can they do really besides what they already do? Absolutely nothing.

A long time ago this one poster named Alpha Nova got so unhinged angry at me that he actually found my address and looked up my boyfriend at the time and doxxed him as well as me lol. Everyone was calling my boyfriend "Walid".  He looked up how much my boyfriend spent on the condo we lived in.  He found some woman with the same name as me who had a criminal record and he was saying I had a criminal record....he failed to notice that woman was 56 and I was like, 31 at the time. I just let him have his fun with it. He went and doxxed me on some troll doxxing site called Moondog Wilson or something like that. It was pretty crazy lol. Before that guy I had a group of women I trolled on an affair board doxx me and send me condoms and baby formula. They got my email and found my Myspace page (yeah I had one lol) and created some 88 page long "bio" all about me. Posted my deceased grandmother's name....my moms name. They had found pictures (this is actually what started me using my real pictures as avis). When Big and I were a couple, posters were constantly trying to divide us and make us fight or break up.

I'm pretty desensitized to this kinda thing. And many posters around here already know me more personally so...it doesnt bother me. Who cares?  All they are gonna do is piss and moan and lie and show rational people why they cannot be taken seriously.  I'm far from the only one that this has happened to and I'm sadly not gonna be the last either. The red flags were there with these people years ago but I like to give people chances.

Some people are just shit and all you can do is poke and laugh or ignore them entirely. I dont really share THAT much, there is a bunch of stuff in my life I just do not post about much if at all.

I enjoy my life immensely. Bitter people on the internet are not gonna ever change that or make me feel like shit about anything, because I'm genuinely happy person. The ones all mad and shitty at me are mad and shitty because I'm not easily manipulated, i dont take orders, I dont dilute my beliefs or stances and I'm not controllable. This really seems to get under the skin of narcissistic people.

TLDR: Most of us have posted together for so long, we kinda know eachother more personally anyway so it's not a big deal

Dove

It took me so long to finish that post that I had to log back in TWICE lol. I kept having to go do other shit lol

Well there it is :D

Anonymous

I just skimmed your post. I think I know one person you wrote about.