Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 38 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Figures my invite code isn't working

Anyone else having any problems with there code or could lend me theirs?

Mucho

Anonymous

Quote from: Danean post_id=473356 time=1661577833
Figures my invite code isn't working

Anyone else having any problems with there code or could lend me theirs?

Mucho

I'll try and get them sent out tomorrow.

Aryan

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=473268 time=1661548682
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=473257 time=1661544658 user_id=1728
Fuck the gooks on here and their weird retarded nonsense...

I'm looking forward to SG 2.0.   :thumbup:

Fuck crybaby Brits too. Fuck you complain a lot. Are you related to that fat whiner Oak.

WTF are you on about you redundant fuckwit?

Go put some cream on that rosy red chapped ass of yours.

Aryan

Quote from: "Old Herman" post_id=473251 time=1661540943
Quote from: Dove post_id=473249 time=1661540489 user_id=3266

This is where being an admin isn't as fun lol. If you start openly taking a stab at an alt, and you are right....people are gonna claim you panel abuse.  Whether you did or not.

Poofer is over there wailing about it LOL.

The deadbeat dad has a vagina. And so does Scouse if he went over there whining to that faggot. Anyway, BF doesn't have guest posting. Hell you can't even view what those pansies are complaining about unless you are registered l.

As usual the drunken buffoon has no clue what he's babbling on about.

I haven't gone whining to anyone you fuckwit.

Why do you get so triggered when I make jokes about Asians being notoriously under equipped in the trouser department? Is it because of your brewers droop?  ac_lmfao

Frood

Complaining about a nationality perceived to complain a lot is all rather amusing....

....like complaining about UK teeth despite the bad teeth days truly behind them now while North American families being hit with massive inflation as they cut out things like braces and regular 6 month dental checks/cleaning.

Not a good troll angle North Americans.... it's going to bite you in the arse.
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

I'm pretty sure bad teefs are a lot more common in China than Britain, given how poor people there are literally dirt poor, whereas most poor folks here don't live in squalor and have access to basic healthcare.

Frood

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=473365 time=1661584434 user_id=1728
I'm pretty sure bad teefs are a lot more common in China than Britain, given how poor people there are literally dirt poor, whereas most poor folks here don't live in squalor and have access to basic healthcare.

The UK bad teeth meme has been throttled to death for far too many decades. Maybe some of the lads don't care but the birds are the first to splurge on dental work long before they can save up for botox, boob jobs, and a stomach band....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

What's wrong with this forum? Why is a new one needed?

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=473363 time=1661583954 user_id=1728
Quote from: "Old Herman" post_id=473251 time=1661540943

The deadbeat dad has a vagina. And so does Scouse if he went over there whining to that faggot. Anyway, BF doesn't have guest posting. Hell you can't even view what those pansies are complaining about unless you are registered l.

Why do you get so triggered when I make jokes about Asians being notoriously under equipped in the trouser department? Is it because of your brewers droop?  ac_lmfao

That's not what he's saying at all..

Anybody can spot your repetitive,  guest posts that you have been posting for year from one thousand kilometres away..

You're not being outed, you do it to yourself.

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=473365 time=1661584434 user_id=1728

You don't know anything about foreign countries..

Eastern China now has living standards comparable to Taiwan, or Europe..

They have a lot of disposable income and while not quite as appearance obsessed as South Koreans, they want good teeth..

Rural Western China has not shared in the economic miracle like the Eastern part of the country has..

But, if you were in Shanghai or Tianjin I'm sure you would see good teeth just like I did when I was in London.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=473374 time=1661605247

There aren't enough people anymore for multiple forums.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=473377 time=1661607023 user_id=3254
Quote from: Guest post_id=473374 time=1661605247

Team up take down VF fuck evs and mimi

Anonymous

Quote from: Handy post_id=473382 time=1661609291
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=473377 time=1661607023 user_id=3254

Team up take down VF fuck evs and mimi

I get along with both of them.

Aryan

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=473375 time=1661606256 user_id=3254
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=473363 time=1661583954 user_id=1728

That's not what he's saying at all..

Anybody can spot your repetitive,  guest posts that you have been posting for year from one thousand kilometres away..

You're not being outed, you do it to yourself.

What a load of bs. I rarely use guest posting, but whenever I do, you always chime in and either argue or attempt to undermine what I've said, particularly if I'm mocking one of your faves. Heck, it wasn't all that long ago you used to censor and edit my posts.

Seoulbro is your golden goose though, even the slightest insult or negative remark compels you to jump in and defend the little fella.

What's that all about?  ac_dunno

Anonymous

And for the thousandth time, seoulbro is not well endowed. Don't ask me how I know.