Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 33 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Fash = If Oak and Flynn had a baby together. Just read all their posts carefully... and you get Fash.

Hmm

Anonymous

Quote from: Hmmm post_id=473388 time=1661610386
360 = If KM and Seamoron had a baby together. Just read all their posts carefully... and you get 360. The pink bow is KM's gift he found while dumpster diving for bottles.

Hmm

Aryan

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=473376 time=1661606891 user_id=3254
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=473365 time=1661584434 user_id=1728
I'm pretty sure bad teefs are a lot more common in China than Britain, given how poor people there are literally dirt poor, whereas most poor folks here don't live in squalor and have access to basic healthcare.

You don't know anything about foreign countries..

Eastern China now has living standards comparable to Taiwan, or Europe..

They have a lot of disposable income and while not quite as appearance obsessed as South Koreans, they want good teeth..

Rural Western China has not shared in the economic miracle like the Eastern part of the country has..

But, if you were in Shanghai or Tianjin I'm sure you would see good teeth just like I did when I was in London.

Always on the defensive....  :001_rolleyes:

I don't know anything about foreign countries? So by your logic, a person has to visit a rural Chinese village before they can understand how poor those places are?

As I said, the term "poor" in Asia means the individual will have a much worse quality of life than a person of that description in Europe.

Aryan

Quote from: SCOUSE. post_id=473386 time=1661610268
And for the thousandth time, seoulbro is not well endowed. Don't ask me how I know.

Yeah nice try, but the handle jacking troll doesn't really work in this instance due to the lack of avvy.

Anonymous

Scouse would you date my momma? even though she fucks my Daddy a nigger? I want a white daddy and I want to probably teach me about history especially the holocaust momma and daddy are so stupid. Would you adopt me too?.. I don't mean to be black. I know whites are the superior race. Maybe you can teach Momma a thing or two hehe

Aryan

Fash = If Oak and Flynn had a baby together. Just read all their posts carefully... and you get Fash.

Hmm

I wonder if Fashionista will "out" this guest?

Most likely not, seeing as it isn't me or Mel.

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=473392 time=1661610937 user_id=1728
Quote from: SCOUSE. post_id=473386 time=1661610268
And for the thousandth time, seoulbro is not well endowed. Don't ask me how I know.

Yeah nice try, but the handle jacking troll doesn't really work in this instance due to the lack of avvy.

You are so easy to fuck with. :laugh3:  I am going to miss you. Will you miss me or just my tool.

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=473394 time=1661611021 user_id=1728

Hmm

If he talks about my equipment we will know it's you genius. ac_toofunny

Aryan

Quote from: Iggysblacbaby post_id=473393 time=1661610980
Scouse would you date my momma? even though she fucks my Daddy a nigger? I want a white daddy and I want to probably teach me about history especially the holocaust momma and daddy are so stupid. Would you adopt me too?.. I don't mean to be black. I know whites are the superior race. Maybe you can teach Momma a thing or two hehe

:laugh3:

I tried educating that dumb bitch about the hollowc0$$t and she didn't want to know.

Facts be damned, like most north Americans, she prefers the Hollyweird fantasy tale.

Aryan

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=473396 time=1661611239
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=473394 time=1661611021 user_id=1728

If he talks about my equipment we will know it's you genius. ac_toofunny

How about your bald patch?

I fondly recall your melty when I mentioned your 5 failed hair transplants. LOL

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=473354 time=1661575138 user_id=3254
Quote from: Dove post_id=473347 time=1661572925 user_id=3266

Nope but I hope him and Cunt and CW come over there as well  

I dont think any of them had accounts there?

Also Vitty and Bone. I havent seen them today either.

Was Vitty regitered there?

I'm not sure.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Dove post_id=473403 time=1661612159 user_id=3266
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=473354 time=1661575138 user_id=3254

Was Vitty regitered there?

I'm not sure.

I must've had an account at SG cuz I have a 'Stomping_Groundz' images folder with a few things in it, including the 'Aryan Nation' gay Hitler banner.

Heh

Dove

I'm pretty sure bad teefs are a lot more common in China than Britain, given how poor people there are literally dirt poor, whereas most poor folks here don't live in squalor and have access to basic healthcare.

Dental care here is not considered basic healthcare. It really SHOULD be, because people can very sick, even die...from dental issues.

Our best dental insurance is Delta. We have delta. They cover the 6 month cleanings. Removals. Cavity filling. But each person on our dental insurance only gets like....1500 covered a year.  Which is nothing when you consider how much something like a root canal costs.

I just had veneers and caps put on and it was grossly expensive.  My insurance was pretty useless. It's all considered cosmetic (which I disagree with).

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=473406 time=1661612606 user_id=3266

Dental care here is not considered basic healthcare. It really SHOULD be, because people can very sick, even die...from dental issues.

Our best dental insurance is Delta. We have delta. They cover the 6 month cleanings. Removals. Cavity filling. But each person on our dental insurance only gets like....1500 covered a year.  Which is nothing when you consider how much something like a root canal costs.

I just had veneers and caps put on and it was grossly expensive.  My insurance was pretty useless. It's all considered cosmetic (which I disagree with).

Dental care is not covered by our public health insurance either. If you don't have private extended medical, all dental costs are out of pocket.

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=473405 time=1661612344 user_id=3381
Quote from: Dove post_id=473403 time=1661612159 user_id=3266

I'm not sure.

I must've had an account at SG cuz I have a 'Stomping_Groundz' images folder with a few things in it, including the 'Aryan Nation' gay Hitler banner.

Heh

Awesome!  You got the link, right?  I think Big posted it.