Replies: 10472
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 27, 2024, 06:55:02 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=478031 time=1666493052 user_id=3358

Is kissing and making up definitely out of the question?  :icon_wink:

I get the impression the pair would go all roman-style in each others mouths if they tried.

Lokmar

Quote from: "Melvin Gibson" post_id=478027 time=1666491465
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=478024 time=1666491159 user_id=3389
Mimi, evs and Fash live rent free in that short hideous little girl Mel's disurbed head.  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao  :roll:

According to Melvina, his biggest problem in his excuse for a life aren't that he is a short, ugly, weak, effeminate, anti-social mental case. No, mimi, evs and Fash wouldn't give him attention. You can't make this shit up.  ac_toofunny  What a homo. :roll:

Looks like we've got an uppity chink in the house here, stuck on repeat!  Good thing all you can do is SEETHE, since Momma Fash is no longer here to protect you and the loser clique!

STAY MAD!  STAY JELLY!

WTF does Shen need protection from? If there's something, I sure as fuck never seen it.

Anonymous

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=478040 time=1666505076 user_id=3351
WTF does Shen need protection from? If there's something, I sure as fuck never seen it.

The original E-clique of posters here relied heavily on Momma Fash to protect them from what they viewed as outsiders.  Anyone not conforming to their ideals would typically be banned, or fucked with in a variety of ways, such as having posts maliciously edited, shit like that.

Let's just say that I hold that group in very low regards.

Anonymous

I made passing reference to a few IP blocked messages back in my early days here, only to be told no bans had been placed. Which I knew to be a baldfaced lie, but okay. I knew I'd done nothing to warrant a ban, evading it was as simple as switching a VPN location and since the official story they were going with was "you're not banned" I simply ran with their narrative and let the matter drop.

I think I coasted through about eight or nine IP address changes before whoever it was gave up. It wasn't getting a response they'd hoped for I guess, so the "you're a coward if you don't register" line was trotted out in its stead, which didn't get a noticeable effect either. Never made an attempt to register, not even when guest posting was switched off, then back on... having an account (assuming I would have been approved) would only have served to give another avenue for c-panel tinkery while affording me nothing I wasn't already satisfied with as a guest poster. Easy.

I simply continued to abide by the ToS while posting on my terms while the opportunity was there. It's no biggie. I get there are those in this world who seek to fuck with others, the crew here have faced their fair share of such examples before I turned up and the natural go-to is to respond in kind. From my perspective, I'd come to participate in the spirit of the board and meeting a minor challenge of someone with an itchy trigger finger behind the c-panel... well I guess I fucked with that paradigm by continuing to abide by the ToS no matter what hurdles got thrown in my way.

At the end of the day, it's just a board. I'm not paying for its presence, simply using it to post content to. It might stand for five minutes or five years, I really don't care. My pleasure is derived from the act of posting something meaningful to me - any interactions that arise from that is a bonus in my books, but not strictly necessary for my continued interest.

Frood

But the memories are golden....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=478046 time=1666523319 user_id=1676

They are!  

Just like your comment in the 'hidden forum' here, questioning whether it was really necessary to report me to the RCMP.

Melson Gibson

I respect you for questioning that though, and I treat the others that don't with the respect they deserve!

Shen Li is Ok.  I just give her jabs for fun.  The others?  There is a reason they do not post here anymore...

Frood

Quote from: "Melvin Gibson" post_id=478047 time=1666524768
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=478046 time=1666523319 user_id=1676

They are!  

Just like your comment in the 'hidden forum' here, questioning whether it was really necessary to report me to the RCMP.

I don't even remember that..

I might have been on teh beerz at the time....
Blahhhhhh...

Melson Gibson

It's all good, my brother!

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=477994 time=1666486021 user_id=2845
Why do they even bother coming here?

They miss Biggy talking about cock.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove post_id=478060 time=1666532923 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=477994 time=1666486021 user_id=2845
Why do they even bother coming here?

No shit, right? All that bitching, reporting and whining to get him banned and now they follow him here. Nah...stay there asses over there.
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=478062 time=1666533074 user_id=2845
Quote from: Dove post_id=478060 time=1666532923 user_id=3266

No shit, right? All that bitching, reporting and whining to get him banned and now they follow him here. Nah...stay there asses over there.

He turned them into alpha widows lol.  

I bet Admin spends at least an hour getting ready before he stomps over here in his sexiest heels to show Big how meaningless he really is.

Then he skips on back to Leftard Factory to listen to Bea albums with Poofer.  And feed Oak and make sure her pen is locked.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=478063 time=1666533324 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=478062 time=1666533074 user_id=2845

He turned them into alpha widows lol.  

I bet Admin spends at least an hour getting ready before he stomps over here in his sexiest heels to show Big how meaningless he really is.

Then he skips on back to Leftard Factory to listen to Bea albums with Poofer.  And feed Oak and make sure her pen is locked.

ac_lmfao

Rancidmilko

Where's Breakfall?

What happened to Discord?
There\'s always a bigger fish.