Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 35 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=489499 time=1672420807 user_id=3214
Is he doing all that? Lol.  I have him on ignore

That, and the others are like your long lost best friends that have ADHD and they must catch up with you on everything  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Blazor post_id=489502 time=1672422374 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=489499 time=1672420807 user_id=3214
Is he doing all that? Lol.  I have him on ignore

That, and the others are like your long lost best friends that have ADHD and they must catch up with you on everything  :laugh:

I have X, sewage and Admong on ignore. They're equally worthless and repetitive as far as I am concerned

Blazor

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=489506 time=1672423971 user_id=3214
Quote from: Blazor post_id=489502 time=1672422374 user_id=2221

I have X, sewage and Admong on ignore. They're equally worthless and repetitive as far as I am concerned

Oh I know lol.

This is Sea's posts: midget, smoker, hillbilly

This is Admin's posts: meme, meme, meme

This is X's posts:  :laugh:  :laugh3:  :laugh:  :laugh3:  :laugh:  :laugh3:  :laugh:  :laugh3:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Blazor post_id=489509 time=1672425856 user_id=2221

Oh I know lol.

This is X's posts:  :laugh:  :laugh3:  :laugh:  :laugh3:  :laugh:  :laugh3:  :laugh:  :laugh3:

Excellent summary sir.

Once you've read one of their wasteful farts of a shitpost you've read them all.

Blazor

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=489511 time=1672426158 user_id=3214

Oh I know lol.

Excellent summary sir.

Once you've read one of their wasteful farts of a shitpost you've read them all.

Much like the game you got going on, of guessing posts of the ignored ones lol. You're hitting about 95% accuracy I believe lol  :thumbup:

The best is Blandy's vocaroos, so much easier to scroll over than his rapid fire bland posting.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Blazor post_id=489513 time=1672426337 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=489511 time=1672426158 user_id=3214

Excellent summary sir.

Much like the game you got going on, of guessing posts of the ignored ones lol. You're hitting about 95% accuracy I believe lol  :thumbup:

The best is Blandy's vocaroos, so much easier to scroll over than his rapid fire bland posting.

I cheer blandsnot for doing those as they are indeed easier to scroll past

I listened to about 40 seconds of one and turned it off as he started ranting incoherently like some behind the local dumpster lush with a cowboy boot stuffed in his mouth

Shen Li

Oh I know lol.

BULLSEYE!!

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=489486 time=1672408177 user_id=3214Don't get mad bro

i'm not mad.... i'm just shocked at yalls level of acceptance.... maybe i'm too sceptical but i think yall have a serious problem.... as many 'cameras' that are 'floating around up there' (james webb, hubble, etc) and they can't just snap a quick selfie and post it as it is.... warts and all? they need to photoshop it and fabricate it? i mean whats the problem? is it TOO round? is it so perfectly round that they need to change it up a little to avoid damaging your eyes like looking at the sun? or could it be so round that it alters your perception of a circle and you could never identify another circle again because nothing else could meet its high standards? this is a legitimate issue.... :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=489413 time=1672353382 user_id=3381
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489412 time=1672351990 user_id=1582
yeah.... i read about that somewhere.... i wonder if anybody is gonna remember what covid taught em....  :laugh:

I'm the wrong person to ask for an evaluation of peoples' capabilities...

I'm amazed anew every day when I confirm half the population didn't forget how to breathe and die in their sleep.

i was given the impression that you're somewhat 'left' politically.... thats cool. no real issue here.... but how do you cope with your party being hijacked by maniacs? do you weep openly? or just not look at what they're doing? or are you gonna tulsi gabbard this shit and change parties? i'm genuinely curious because i have no idea how i would react under similar circumstances.... :sad:

Garraty_47

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489530 time=1672437712 user_id=1582
i was given the impression that you're somewhat 'left' politically.... thats cool. no real issue here.... but how do you cope with your party being hijacked by maniacs? do you weep openly? or just not look at what they're doing? or are you gonna tulsi gabbard this shit and change parties? i'm genuinely curious because i have no idea how i would react under similar circumstances.... :sad:

I'm not and never have been a democrat.

Or a republican, for that matter.

As far as I'm concerned they're both right wing authoritarians and I'd rather get a lava enema than vote for one of them.

#TranscendTheDuopoly

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489529 time=1672437390 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=489486 time=1672408177 user_id=3214Don't get mad bro

i'm not mad.... i'm just shocked at yalls level of acceptance.... maybe i'm too sceptical but i think yall have a serious problem.... as many 'cameras' that are 'floating around up there' (james webb, hubble, etc) and they can't just snap a quick selfie and post it as it is.... warts and all? they need to photoshop it and fabricate it? i mean whats the problem? is it TOO round? is it so perfectly round that they need to change it up a little to avoid damaging your eyes like looking at the sun? or could it be so round that it alters your perception of a circle and you could never identify another circle again because nothing else could meet its high standards? this is a legitimate issue.... :laugh:

How do you know all the pictures are photoshopped

Blazor

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=489535 time=1672440020 user_id=3381
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489530 time=1672437712 user_id=1582

I'm not and never have been a democrat.

As far as I'm concerned they're both right wing authoritarians and I'd rather get a lava enema than vote for one of them.

#TranscendTheDuopoly

Same!  ac_drinks

Im Libertarian!!!!

Blazor

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=489536 time=1672440082 user_id=3214
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489529 time=1672437390 user_id=1582

How do you know all the pictures are photoshopped

As a Photoshop Master, he indeed correct.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=489536 time=1672440082 user_id=3214How do you know all the pictures are photoshopped

because if you actually listen, they'll fuckin tell you....

">

https://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/about/people/RSimmon.html">https://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/ab ... immon.html">https://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/about/people/RSimmon.html

https://www.bitchute.com/video/t8YPoJhDITMo/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/t8YPoJhDITMo/

deadskinmask

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=489535 time=1672440020 user_id=3381I'm not and never have been a democrat.

while i have no use whatsoever for any current politicians, i have a conservative nature and conservative spirit.... there are no conservatives in government anymore.... they're all sellouts and only barely distinguishable from liberals..... :sad: