Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena and 41 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=489660 time=1672499882 user_id=2221The thing is, its like the stairway video you posted. These folks need to accept the lil steps, before the big steps lol. Flat Earth, and not going to the Moon, thats way up there on that stairway of steps lol. Deprogramming takes more effort than programming.

yeah.... i know.... but there ain't alot of time left for that.... i just say 'hey, motherfuckers.... they're coming to enslave mankind.... by the way, the earth is flat and God loves you. now grab a gun and don't get vaccinated'.... :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=489661 time=1672499966 user_id=2221Oh my gosh, it was so crazy with CC. I was beginning to think that maybe Scouse was right, and that she was an agent of Mossad

scouse is right in about 95% of what he posts.... the message isn't the problem.... its the way he presents it.... hes like alex jones in a way.... most of what he says is absolutely correct but he says it in the most insane way possible.... :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489679 time=1672505965 user_id=1582
Quote from: Blazor post_id=489660 time=1672499882 user_id=2221The thing is, its like the stairway video you posted. These folks need to accept the lil steps, before the big steps lol. Flat Earth, and not going to the Moon, thats way up there on that stairway of steps lol. Deprogramming takes more effort than programming.

yeah.... i know.... but there ain't alot of time left for that.... i just say 'hey, motherfuckers.... they're coming to enslave mankind.... by the way, the earth is flat and God loves you. now grab a gun and don't get vaccinated'.... :laugh:

:roll:

Maybe that "Operation Warp Speed" is really code for how fast these fucks gonna go to enslave us lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489680 time=1672506230 user_id=1582
Quote from: Blazor post_id=489661 time=1672499966 user_id=2221Oh my gosh, it was so crazy with CC. I was beginning to think that maybe Scouse was right, and that she was an agent of Mossad

scouse is right in about 95% of what he posts.... the message isn't the problem.... its the way he presents it.... hes like alex jones in a way.... most of what he says is absolutely correct but he says it in the most insane way possible.... :laugh:

This is true  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG post_id=489662 time=1672500553 user_id=3390
Blazor and DD were every bit as extreme as CC. Most people who posted the infantile stupidity those three did would be embarrassed upon reflecting. DSM, on the other hand ,represented the case against vaccines in an effective prosecutorial manner. Kudos to him. Bricktop, SL, and I were in the middle between the extremes and we responded well to DSM's posts on the entire COVID debate.

i gotta be honest.... during covid-palooza, you were the only one i could actually talk to.... even the motherfuckers in my own camp lost their fuckin minds.... :laugh:

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489683 time=1672506445 user_id=1582
Blazor and DD were every bit as extreme as CC. Most people who posted the infantile stupidity those three did would be embarrassed upon reflecting. DSM, on the other hand ,represented the case against vaccines in an effective prosecutorial manner. Kudos to him. Bricktop, SL, and I were in the middle between the extremes and we responded well to DSM's posts on the entire COVID debate.

i gotta be honest.... during covid-palooza, you were the only one i could actually talk to.... even the motherfuckers in my own camp lost their fuckin minds.... :laugh:

Agreed one hundred percent. The jackasses on both sides ruined the discussion for the rest of us. Thanks again for showing people in your camp how it should be done.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=489667 time=1672501522 user_id=2221

Excuse me good sir, but I would like to point out how I was very civil, until the anger was directed at me. Thank you very much. Its not like I was any different than I normally was, until some of y'all flipped script. I've even received apologies via PM from a couple, and the hatchet was buried. I know some of y'all were hysterically mind fucked by the regime. If only some of y'all listened, instead of calling us names. I know you were in the middle, everyone had a varying degree of how so they were, and I simply returned that level, that which was given to me. What I started with, was simply trying to give warning and caution.... and as you now hopefully know, I was right.

hes right though, man.... videos aren't 'proof' of anything.... they can only provide a talking point.... you can present a video but you need to be focused enough to discuss it.... yall were angry little bastards....  :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=489668 time=1672501560 user_id=3214
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489595 time=1672459379 user_id=1582

yeah.... that doesn't sound like my kind of crowd.... i think i have to give that a pass....  :laugh:

I entertain myself shitting on filthy degenerates like Blurt and Oak

blurt used to be cool as fuck.... i loved that little fella.... but the plandemic knocked all the cheese off his crackers.... it was tragic.... :sad:

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=489681 time=1672506356 user_id=2221
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489679 time=1672505965 user_id=1582

:roll:

Maybe that "Operation Warp Speed" is really code for how fast these fucks gonna go to enslave us lol.

it may actually be.... trump is almost as dirty as any fuckin liberal you can find.... i think they've just about got us surrounded, Tex.... :laugh:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489686 time=1672507060 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=489668 time=1672501560 user_id=3214

I entertain myself shitting on filthy degenerates like Blurt and Oak

blurt used to be cool as fuck.... i loved that little fella.... but the plandemic knocked all the cheese off his crackers.... it was tragic.... :sad:

That and his conversion to the religion of trans activism

He became a total fucking miscreant after that

Frood

Quote from: DKG post_id=489670 time=1672501865 user_id=3390
Quote from: Blazor post_id=489667 time=1672501522 user_id=2221

Excuse me good sir, but I would like to point out how I was very civil, until the anger was directed at me. Thank you very much. Its not like I was any different than I normally was, until some of y'all flipped script. I've even received apologies via PM from a couple, and the hatchet was buried. I know some of y'all were hysterically mind fucked by the regime. If only some of y'all listened, instead of calling us names. I know you were in the middle, everyone had a varying degree of how so they were, and I simply returned that level, that which was given to me. What I started with, was simply trying to give warning and caution.... and as you now hopefully know, I was right.

Ya right. You spammed every discussion with memes. DD preferred bitchute for his spam material. That is when he wasn't calling posters who disagree with him Seamoron level names. CC turned into a tyrant and turned on civil liberties. It was you three that prevented adult discussion.

Fuck you, Jab Vader.

I spammed nothing.

The juice has fucked with your grey matter.
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

The jab has caused that much contention arounhere?  I missed it apparently

deadskinmask

LMMFAO @ "Jab Vader".... but i don't think he ever got vaccinated.... he just was on the fence and considering it.... :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=489693 time=1672508930 user_id=3214

there was much gnashing of teeth and rending of garments.... it was a bloodbath.... :laugh:

Frood

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=489693 time=1672508930 user_id=3214

There were a good 6 or more absolute fuckwits here.
Blahhhhhh...