Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lab Flaker and 39 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

Remember to take a dump before midnight. You don't want to be carrying shit into another year.

Blazor

Quote from: DKG post_id=489684 time=1672506750 user_id=3390
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489683 time=1672506445 user_id=1582

i gotta be honest.... during covid-palooza, you were the only one i could actually talk to.... even the motherfuckers in my own camp lost their fuckin minds.... :laugh:

Agreed one hundred percent. The jackasses on both sides ruined the discussion for the rest of us. Thanks again for showing people in your camp how it should be done.

Interesting you say that now, considering only one side was condemned at the time.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489685 time=1672506842 user_id=1582
Quote from: Blazor post_id=489667 time=1672501522 user_id=2221

Excuse me good sir, but I would like to point out how I was very civil, until the anger was directed at me. Thank you very much. Its not like I was any different than I normally was, until some of y'all flipped script. I've even received apologies via PM from a couple, and the hatchet was buried. I know some of y'all were hysterically mind fucked by the regime. If only some of y'all listened, instead of calling us names. I know you were in the middle, everyone had a varying degree of how so they were, and I simply returned that level, that which was given to me. What I started with, was simply trying to give warning and caution.... and as you now hopefully know, I was right.

hes right though, man.... videos aren't 'proof' of anything.... they can only provide a talking point.... you can present a video but you need to be focused enough to discuss it.... yall were angry little bastards....  :laugh:

Depends on the video lol.

Oh I was willing to discuss, but that one camp was saying "hur hur, bitshit and memes, means nothing, I wont click it". And then our camp refused to read articles in favor of the death jab lol.

Unless you were late to the scene of the crime, ya gotta admit I did not become hostile until provoked with feces being flung my way  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=489699 time=1672511094 user_id=3389
Remember to take a dump before midnight. You don't want to be carrying shit into another year.

:laugh:

ac_drinks

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=489708 time=1672513205 user_id=2221
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489685 time=1672506842 user_id=1582

hes right though, man.... videos aren't 'proof' of anything.... they can only provide a talking point.... you can present a video but you need to be focused enough to discuss it.... yall were angry little bastards....  :laugh:

Oh I was willing to discuss, but that one camp was saying "hur hur, bitshit and memes, means nothing, I wont click it". And then our camp refused to read articles in favor of the death jab lol.

Unless you were late to the scene of the crime, ya gotta admit I did not become hostile until provoked with feces being flung my way  :laugh:

I don't know about you but I read and watched heaps of sources. However, that same courtesy was never extended to us, the reviled truth tellers who stuck to our guns.

So, fuck them on this topic. At least we won't have "Died Suddenly" on our obituaries.
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=489708 time=1672513205 user_id=2221Depends on the video lol.

i know, man.... but at least its over now.... :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=489723 time=1672524988 user_id=1676I don't know about you but I read and watched heaps of sources. However, that same courtesy was never extended to us, the reviled truth tellers who stuck to our guns. So, fuck them on this topic. At least we won't have "Died Suddenly" on our obituaries.

i was reading white papers and shit.... i was learning words i had no business knowing.... and it even got to the point that i couldn't take a doctor seriously unless i knew he was banned from something.... :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=489723 time=1672524988 user_id=1676
Quote from: Blazor post_id=489708 time=1672513205 user_id=2221

I don't know about you but I read and watched heaps of sources. However, that same courtesy was never extended to us, the reviled truth tellers who stuck to our guns.

So, fuck them on this topic. At least we won't have "Died Suddenly" on our obituaries.

Oh I did the same man, tons of reading and watching.

Folks underestimated me lol. Im a Scots Irish Southerner, they dont get no more stubborn with stickin' to their guns lol. "Get the shot, get the shot!".... and yet these the same folks that have tried to get me to join Fakebook for the past decade  :laugh:

"We aint going out like that!"

">

Biggie Smiles

Dove finally put that drooling retard admin on ignore

Lolz

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489726 time=1672529268 user_id=1582
Quote from: Blazor post_id=489708 time=1672513205 user_id=2221Depends on the video lol.

Brother, I think its already "over" for some  :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=489731 time=1672534742 user_id=2221
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489726 time=1672529268 user_id=1582

yeah.... maybe.... at least i won't be coming down with a bad case of the 'suddenlys'....  :laugh:

Biggie Smiles

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489732 time=1672534868 user_id=1582
Quote from: Blazor post_id=489731 time=1672534742 user_id=2221

yeah.... maybe.... at least i won't be coming down with a bad case of the 'suddenlys'....  :laugh:

:laugh:

Shit, folks be dying from vax blood transfusions. Shit aint no good.

I love how they spin shit hahaha.... "careful in the cold this year, folks are suddenly dying from it" or "Women are suddenly having miscarriages and no one knows why" lol.

Yeah, the suddenlys is right lol. Wonder what could of possibly changed!  ac_umm

Frood

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489727 time=1672529481 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=489723 time=1672524988 user_id=1676I don't know about you but I read and watched heaps of sources. However, that same courtesy was never extended to us, the reviled truth tellers who stuck to our guns. So, fuck them on this topic. At least we won't have "Died Suddenly" on our obituaries.

i was reading white papers and shit.... i was learning words i had no business knowing.... and it even got to the point that i couldn't take a doctor seriously unless i knew he was banned from something.... :laugh:

They only go after health professionals when they're over the target.

Quote from: Blazor post_id=489729 time=1672534527 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=489723 time=1672524988 user_id=1676

Oh I did the same man, tons of reading and watching.

Folks underestimated me lol. Im a Scots Irish Southerner, they dont get no more stubborn with stickin' to their guns lol. "Get the shot, get the shot!".... and yet these the same folks that have tried to get me to join Fakebook for the past decade  :laugh:

"We aint going out like that!"

">

Ewww... Youtube link. That must be spam. I'm not clicking on it. /sarc  :laugh3:
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=489730 time=1672534542 user_id=3214
Dove finally put that drooling retard admin on ignore

Lolz

Do you mean to tell me that gal has been responding to Apegirl's spam all this time? Jesus H, she has patience.