Replies: 10482
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 28, 2024, 10:21:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 23 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aylana

Quote from: Dove post_id=491491 time=1673852009 user_id=3266
Quote from: Aylana post_id=491434 time=1673829589 user_id=3385
With over 20 minutes of vile audio, Scotty has joined the attack on parents and their children bandwagon...he must have considered it a high point in his low life.

Did he go for my kids? I didnt even listen into it that deep lol.

I can barely even understand him.

Scotty became enraged and demanded to know if you have 24/7 access to your children, if Biggies was the father of any of your children...he repeated these questions multiple times during multiple 10 minutes audios as the saliva sounds in his mouth became more noticeable and almost made me gag. Then he said a court-appointed judge gave your children away to someone and you have no empathy because you can't look after your own children...then he went on saying no one can sort out Lily and Lily is the greatest poster in the so-called community...then he moaned loudly as if he was ejaculating...he finished his audio by saying your fucking everyone, complaining about scroll bombs and Cunty, discussed his childhood, bitched about how much time you spend posting, mentioned the term Proxy around a dozen times...he sounded like someone's mother in law complaining about such and such family gossip, it was truly creepy and disturbing.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Aylana post_id=491520 time=1673883006 user_id=3385

Scotty became enraged and demanded to know if you have 24/7 access to your children, if Biggies was the father of any of your children...he repeated these questions multiple times during multiple 10 minutes audios as the saliva sounds in his mouth became more noticeable and almost made me gag. Then he said a court-appointed judge gave your children away to someone and you have no empathy because you can't look after your own children...then he went on saying no one can sort out Lily and Lily is the greatest poster in the so-called community...then he moaned loudly as if he was ejaculating...he finished his audio by saying your fucking everyone, complaining about scroll bombs and Cunty, discussed his childhood, bitched about how much time you spend posting, mentioned the term Proxy around a dozen times...he sounded like someone's mother in law complaining about such and such family gossip, it was truly creepy and disturbing.

Well at least now we can see why the Pig is so fond of him

Shen Li

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=491476 time=1673845901 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=491443 time=1673832983 user_id=3389

Eggs ackly, why???

I cannot understand why anyone would listen to that nonsense. Even for the comedy of it

I clicked on one and listened to about two minutes of that idiot rambling his incoherent spew and clicked X.

I don't watch videos posted that are more than 3 mins long. I'm sure as fuck not listening to someone who is anything but interesting talk for one second.

Anonymous

Scotty became enraged and demanded to know if you have 24/7 access to your children, if Biggies was the father of any of your children...he...

Hasn't he got a life of his own, he has to lick the windows of others?

Is his name short for 'scottnofriends? Because he doesn't?

Erica Mena

Quote from: Guest post_id=491575 time=1673939236

Scotty became enraged and demanded to know if you have 24/7 access to your children, if Biggies was the father of any of your children...he...

Scotty aka Blandscape the forum cocksucker
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=491583 time=1673941854 user_id=2845
Quote from: Guest post_id=491575 time=1673939236

Scotty aka Blandscape the forum cocksucker

Oh... THAT little polerider...

Dove

A "court appointed judge"?

Isnt that kinda like.....edible food?

Do people understand that one of my kids is an adult, living with her girlfriend, working and going to college.....my other one is 17 and does online school and babysits as a job....and then my 6 year old who right at this very moment is doing math?

She is doing math games right next to me.

What is this rabid focus on my children?

And so what if Biggie WAS the father of any of my kids? What would that have to do with anything?

These people have way too much actual resentment and anger.

Kinda fucked up that it made him cum.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Aylana

Quote from: Dove post_id=491623 time=1673968906 user_id=3266

Do people understand that one of my kids is an adult, living with her girlfriend, working and going to college.....my other one is 17 and does online school and babysits as a job....and then my 6 year old who right at this very moment is doing math?

And so what if Biggie WAS the father of any of my kids? What would that have to do with anything?

Perhaps Scotty is suffering from erectile dysfunction, or perhaps his sheep abandoned him...who knows, but he sounds really bitter, and the overarching theme of his audios appears to be threats to beat up everyone and calling them worthless unless they step up and make an audio...he almost has a fetish that demands everyone start posting audio to him so he can achieve orgasm.

Dove

Quote from: Aylana post_id=491635 time=1673980740 user_id=3385
Quote from: Dove post_id=491623 time=1673968906 user_id=3266

Perhaps Scotty is suffering from erectile dysfunction, or perhaps his sheep abandoned him...who knows, but he sounds really bitter, and the overarching theme of his audios appears to be threats to beat up everyone and calling them worthless unless they step up and make an audio...he almost has a fetish that demands everyone start posting audio to him so he can achieve orgasm.

He came at least twice today on his voice recordings. Like out of nowhere too. It was awkward to listen to.

I seem to really bring out the darkness in these people  ac_beating

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=491647 time=1674004824 user_id=3266
Quote from: Aylana post_id=491635 time=1673980740 user_id=3385

He came at least twice today on his voice recordings. Like out of nowhere too. It was awkward to listen to.

He was probably indulging in urethral sounding at the time, he seems to be the type of person who would. Maybe he heard about it from Sir Super Southern, tried it out and liked it so much...

Yeah I know, it's an awkward mental image to process, but think a moment; a sudden newfound obsession with submitting all his content via vocaroo along with sudden orgasmic outbursts...

Blandscape is shoving his microphone up his dickhole as he posts. No other explanation fits the facts.

Frood

Well, his dickhole is also suitably unintelligible.
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: Guest post_id=491682 time=1674030131
Quote from: Dove post_id=491647 time=1674004824 user_id=3266

He was probably indulging in urethral sounding at the time, he seems to be the type of person who would. Maybe he heard about it from Sir Super Southern, tried it out and liked it so much...

Yeah I know, it's an awkward mental image to process, but think a moment; a sudden newfound obsession with submitting all his content via vocaroo along with sudden orgasmic outbursts...

Blandscape is shoving his microphone up his dickhole as he posts. No other explanation fits the facts.

:roll:

Aylana

Has anyone else noticed that a large number of Scotty's Vocaroos have been deleted...what's going on...and before Gary starts pointing fingers...no our business has not acquired Vocaroo and banned Scotty from the platform.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Aylana post_id=491729 time=1674058259 user_id=3385
Has anyone else noticed that a large number of Scotty's Vocaroos have been deleted...what's going on...and before Gary starts pointing fingers...no our business has not acquired Vocaroo and banned Scotty from the platform.

The fine folks at Vocaroo know shit when they see it is the only explanation

Garraty_47

Quote from: Aylana post_id=491729 time=1674058259 user_id=3385

Why would I point any fingers?

This wouldn't be the first time a Vocaroo Blandscape posted had a red "X" instead of a Play button by the time I found it.

Until proven otherwise I'll presume Blandscape deleted them himself or they timed out from the Vocaroo servers or whatever.

I don't understand how people go through life always assuming malice or ill intent of some sort; it must be exhausting.